Good bye, w4

DeletedUser

Hi,
I'm feeling I should let a note behind my quiting from w4.
Few notes about me:
- I started w4, in november 2007. In December I lost my first vill that i recover lately and keep for 1-2 day :)
- I was baron of old SOSF-B before their split and half goes into Life and others goes into main tribe SOSF.
From then I remain into Life and was happy to meet many good people that I call them friends.

I'm taken goodbye from love of my heart, Inka. We did such a good team together, dear! And I'm thank you for aid me into difficul moments i pass into. You was a devoted friends.

I'm taking goodbye from Kevin. I'm sorry mate for last events and our talk. I'm guess we all have to leave with our decision we take.

I'm taking goodbye from some people from old Life fraction:
- Azuro. You was a good mate. I'm glad we could work together to some op and I only wish we could do more there.
- Lawraissa. Many thanks for your support and talks. I value you much and we keep in touch via msn if you need scripts or translation into romanian lang :)
- adkins.. creazy boy.. I hope someday you read this. I'll missing you too.
- simsiuss. I wish I could do much mate.. But at least I have oportunity to fight near you in some part of mate.
- HolyBlaze. You are a true example of leader. I admire you for your work you put for the tribe.
- cemkod. I'll come someday into Turkey to drink some beer you talk about. Take care mate and keep it strong. Was a honor to meet you.
- Pit_the_Greek.. not know if you remember when we 'meet' we end by hate each other. I even was about to swear to cut all your vills, after you cat my own and show me the cat power :p I never know we will end to be such a good friend and to work like a team. Good luck Pit ! You're a good player and i hope you and kev to pass your conflict and to be in same winning teem side in the end of game

I'm taking goodbye from new Life team who come from TBP:
- Sirrena. I value you for your big heart you have. From when we meet in past, you never turn back to me or close my emails.
- Josh, Stew, Phil, Bill you are a strong team and no wonder that AXX suffer after your hits.
- Joe.. don't be so dissapoint, plz :(

I'm taking goodbye from old non-Life players:
- Richard Francia - I value you as friend , even if you was in different side. There was moment when I wish you to return and to coplay my acc but I never tell this becuase of your past and war vs Life
- Psy - you proof to me that people not put you duke for nothing. I'm glad i meet you.
- Laura - sorry that sometime I piss you to explain some rules public forums. I never will forgot you.
- Szilard92.. i never think another romanian end to be in top of rank. It was good to know your existance into game and same like neluhome (even if i talk with him 2-3 time, now 1.5 year ago :p)

I probably will miss many other players, but i need to cut this mail so not be way too long.

I don't expect to be change much into last 5 days but will be nice if stats could stay non-red till then, for history archive.. but i cannot say what to do and not to do.

Good bye to all.
Play fair and have fun and be the best to win.

Regards,
Dorin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bye dorin ... good luck in your future endeavors man. Sorry I didn't see this or you post it earlier. When you decided to unload your nukes on us we had no choice but to change your stats. :|

DeletedUser

Sorry to see yah go m8, was hoping to get to battle it out with you via my own account :)

Lucky for you I'm too far off to take any of your villages or i would have to :)

DeletedUser

slytown said:
...When you decided to unload your nukes on us..
Correction: not me, my account did.

I'm guess I should also tell about some of my personal plans let unfinished:
- elimination of Plop from k69/55 (or most of him near me)
- clearing /noble as many near around me :sly, Kith (or what name is) and others
- Lord S. (k69 i think)
- others AF guys.

See Sly.. I was not forgot you take 1 vill in past from me and you keep that as rent. And if things was had other nature.. soon when Plop was cleared up from k55, I was try to clear you from there myself (I not tell if my op would failed or success but i know i was try to clear you up even if you had 100k+ def in each :p)

I'm sorry that I would leave but I'm guess I lose confidence in me.. after all : I was bad player, I upset many people with my mail, I was trying to go to council so to make new benefice to some top Life players to noble more inactives etcs, I piss of common players/baron to be more actives.. and many others stuffs. To some I'm guilty to others history will decide. I do know that in front of God, my soul is no dirty. And I do spend 2/3 of my time to see other happy and not to gain stuffs for my own benefice. If someone put all this under question mark, mean he do not know not 1% of who I really was.

DeletedUser

It's sad to see a good player quitting :(

It was a pleasure playing with you, even if our axes never met on the battlefield :p will keep in touch on yahoo ;)

DeletedUser

Thank you,Szilard.
You know.. I do defend for 1 day vs you troops into Lord F account now 1-2 months ago. :p
If i remember correct you send around 500 innc then and rise up the innc number from 300 to 900. After I finish to mark all those innc I send around 300-400 fake and few random nukes back to you. I could to send more but LF had some trains innc..
One of the good moment also in that day was when I kill some perfect train send I think by Sly :p. Poor him he send nobles 1-2 second delay and first pass and others 3 failed. :icon_evil:

olympus

Good look mate, i thought you'd be one of those to see the world to its end. Maybe you'll return in the future ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear your leaving Dorin, All the best in RL. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thank you,Szilard.
You know.. I do defend for 1 day vs you troops into Lord F account now 1-2 months ago. :p
If i remember correct you send around 500 innc then and rise up the innc number from 300 to 900. After I finish to mark all those innc I send around 300-400 fake and few random nukes back to you. I could to send more but LF had some trains innc..
One of the good moment also in that day was when I kill some perfect train send I think by Sly :p. Poor him he send nobles 1-2 second delay and first pass and others 3 failed. :icon_evil:

I have sent 3 to each of his k43 vills ;) yeh, I was bored back then :D

so you were defending?

DeletedUser

just for 1-2 day .. then I got busy with stuffs(RL and other) so other people and LF handle that after.

greenmonsta

I can't believe you never mentioned me. I mad.

Also, can I have your account?

DeletedUser

greenmonsta I can't believe you never mentioned me. I mad.
i said i was need to short my list .. i cannot put all .. :(

Also, can I have your account?

well.. sure..
[spoil]
NOT. Sorry man. :(
My acc is drop to be death.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I was actually looking forward to our eventual showdown dorin. I knew it was coming eventually but of course we both had different operations going on that we both had to finish up first. :)

greenmonsta

i said i was need to short my list .. i cannot put all .. :(

well.. sure..
[spoil]
NOT. Sorry man. :(
My acc is drop to be death.
[/spoil]

But pleeeeeeeeeease? It would be fun :D I'll probably quit after a day of battering and nobling jumanji. If I don't get it,. he will just noble the barbs when its gone :p

DeletedUser

If i will wish to put new players there, i do have good friends to fill in but:
I give my word of non attack Life (except if someone attack me first) so i cannot wish to had risk to have my name cover with sh..t because someone in future decide to swich side and to target my old people from Life, it is clear?

If i had something personal with Jumanji, trust me , in 30 min or less I could draw all my off to him by myself.
He have a non-trust issue on me, not I. And is his decision to get rid of an active player rather then to keep it close.

[QUOTE = A life member]aw i tot you will come back but thank for all your support..
i dont knw what to say...but only thank you for being nice to me..[/QUOTE]

The 'support' that he mention is that I was there present all the time when he need!

olympus

Dorin is a good team player who is loyal to his friends and tribe.

I hope you left on your own accord because of boredom etc rather than because of Jumanji etc. That would be a shame "/

Stick around on the forums like me, tis more fun when you dont have to put all those hours in everyday and you can still enjoy how the world turns out ;)

DeletedUser

Well.. I do not know olympus who say those nice things about me but here is what is left from my 'image':

jumping to conclusions = dorin
bad communication = dorin
threatens to quit = dorin

======
I'm guess others stuffs about me that matter is really not semnificative at all!
all time present = dorin
supporting nukes/fakes/def others = dorin
spending time to aid in acc, rather his own = dorin
caring about others = dorin
aiding with scripts = dorin
making people feel ok, active and happy = dorin
making people not feel alone, but part of a team = dorin

I hope you left on your own accord because of boredom etc rather than because of Jumanji etc.

Judge yourself !

DeletedUser

Anyone with half a brain, and even me with less than that and an outsider no less, could tell that you are a player who puts tribe over self dorin. I am sorry for life and co. who may not have recognized that earlier and will probably recognize it down the road to their detriment.

And for your treatment ... well who am I to judge as I am not in life and am not aware of the specifics, but from what snippets I have heard, it appears as if you were not trusted. I can imagine its very difficult to put in so much work to be continually left out in the cold.

Cheers dorin and best of luck in your future endeavors.