What Happened to MPX?

DeletedUser

Its been a while since I got on here but what the heck happened to MPX?

DeletedUser

I would come back but I'm not very good at fighting and I don't have time with grad school lol. I hope MPX or whatever they are now makes it to the end though. They were the best! Sup Grimlock!

walleye

co play with mikeys with me. that'll make 4 of us, me, cameron, you and the original mikeys. together we will destroy the grey villages.

DeletedUser95513

I would come back but I'm not very good at fighting and I don't have time with grad school lol. I hope MPX or whatever they are now makes it to the end though. They were the best! Sup Grimlock!

about 90 percent of EG is not good at fighting...so its no big deal

DeletedUser

about 90 percent of EG is not good at fighting...so its no big deal

That means you only have to worry about the other 10% then...

and they stood against the rest of the world long enough AND got SPQR out of a few messy situations...

So no worries......should be a walk in the park for you :)

ps
Ohhh... sorry I thought you just ment EG|LWS :lol:

DeletedUser95513

I didnt say that there werent good players there...only that they seem 2 be few an far in between in my opinion...yea they got us out of some...and we got you out of some...so it was teamwork coming both ways

Had I been given a say at the table for my tribe, other than the simple line...well...either your in or your out...then I probably wouldnt have switched. That type of lack of respect (which I think I earned fighting side by side for so many years) defiantly was one of the biggest factors.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That means you only have to worry about the other 10% then...

and they stood against the rest of the world long enough AND got SPQR out of a few messy situations...

So no worries......should be a walk in the park for you :)

ps
Ohhh... sorry I thought you just ment EG|LWS :lol:

Lol =P

DeletedUser95513

You left LWS. Why would you be involved with our negotiations?

I was never in LWS...but SPQR/LWS was TW....we were on the same side just under our own flag...I always considered us to be close allies...but then when were discussing possible merger acquisitions...you basically gave me an ultimatum...and didn't treat me/tribe as equals.

DeletedUser

I was never in LWS...but SPQR/LWS was TW....we were on the same side just under our own flag...I always considered us to be close allies...but then when were discussing possible merger acquisitions...you basically gave me an ultimatum...and didn't treat me/tribe as equals.

You weren't an equal.

walleye

he should have been. hes a good player. you were stupid to just let him and the others drift