U.N. Tribe

DeletedUser

You left R~I~D in the lurch, all those trains, nukes, scouts could have been stopped from taking R~I~D's vills by your defence. But no, you left in the middle of a war. coward.

DeletedUser

honestly skynub dont get involved before you get youself killed only 15k points huh and reggie we formed our tribe and we have just less than half about 200k off. of ~UW~ points and less than 3/4 of their members so i think that we would be able to kill them now but if something happens that is ongoing then ~u.w~ will be gone no offence shaddow/skynub

DeletedUser96097

Lol, yes, your sp33r n00ks will kill me, please, do go on.

DeletedUser

all in good time... dont forget our mutual enemy

What me? I am the mutual enemy? Let me remind you that you are also reggie's enemy. If we wanted, perhaps the both of us could team up to take down your tribe and then go back to focus on our war. It seems like all 3 of us are each other's enemy. The question is who will fall first and who will stand tall. As I have no business with reggie for the time being, It will be B.H. who falls and then I can go back to faking the crap out of reggie.

DeletedUser

haha go for it we just need an agreement from the tribe and then you will all die and the rest will be with you and i like the mail shaddow getting the spy to come forth haha still bot gunna get it

DeletedUser96097

No, we wan't to save that n00b the embarrassment of being made an ass of in public

DeletedUser96390

can't tell us?, Reynoldo777 is the spy!

Aren't You Satisfied!?

DeletedUser

i also joined this tribe for the time being for until i get into BONE][

patrickc02 on 12.12. at 13:32
funny i'm still with R I D, i'm going to find out if BONE][ has any connection with NUTS attacking us...also I suspected BONE shares an NAP or Alliance with BONE, they are attacking R~I~D

I think the last bone was suppose to be nuts/nato, but anyways, I thought this might be of interest to bone... that is if any bone members read this thread.

DeletedUser

haha was reynaldo the person that you had in mind i dont think so haha sneaky wasnt it

DeletedUser91856

like a fox. a fox that had been bashed in the head repeatedly. and had no legs. or ears...or even existed for that matter.