Ready for some ANARKY?!

DeletedUser

A new tribe called ANARKY is looking for new players with expertise and loyalty. PM me ingame for more details about the tribe, joining, ect.

Tw!sT3d @NaRkY!

DeletedUser

Properties
Tribe name: Twisted Anarchy!
Tag: ANARKY
Number of members: 4
Points of the best 40 players: 120.699
Total points: 120.699
Average points: 30.174
Opponents defeated: 3.428 (106.)

Members ANARKY
Name Rank Points Villages
dominica10 1 78.588 9
marjo-nhel 2 35.709 7
KDA 3 4.308 1
dperkins2002 4 2.094 1

... Given D4's declaration about getting rid of small players, I don't understand why you would bring attention to yourselves...

DeletedUser

Those small players dont know about D4's circular. he only wrote it to the bigger players and tribes :S

DeletedUser

Cali, how would I know not to bring attention to myself when D4 mailed the larger players. :S

Besides, just trying to have some fun, no need to ruin it. :/

DeletedUser

Those small players dont know about D4's circular. he only wrote it to the bigger players and tribes :S

Ali/Paver/Stardust knew about it and hers was a small account.... Plus it was even talked about in the forum... Guess I figured people realized what was going on, lol.

DeletedUser

when was the last time this section was useful?

Hmm seen quite a few tribes start off from here. Though it's normally just the two people who start off a tribe :icon_razz:

Carry on with your fun. If you want to start a new tribe and try recruit players on here then you have every right too.

Oi Omi, Guess we agree on a few things :icon_razz: We should have talked when it mattered i guess, may be we would have hit it off :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

So Dom, what's this I hear that you won't merge into WOLFPK (which at the time had a good Council before and during my leave of absence) but then you give an offer to them to merge into you? That's a little bit oxymoronic, isn't it? (or am I not using the right word?) Especially since you're now fighting EVERYONE, including the RAW family, as I read somewhere in these forums? And geez, at the time you made that offer, wasn't WOLFPK a member tribe of the RAW family?

Ali/Paver/Stardust knew about it and hers was a small account.... Plus it was even talked about in the forum... Guess I figured people realized what was going on, lol.

You forget, Cali, Dom only posts on the forum for the most part when he's doing some recruiting...rarely reads what the rest of us post. And yes, for a small account and a smaller one I was sitting (let's see now, I believe I had only 45 paver and 15 star vils left at the time), I DID get a notice from D4 which I discussed with him as well as on here somewhere or other.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So Dom, what's this I hear that you won't merge into WOLFPK (which at the time had a good Council before and during my leave of absence)
Are you insinuating now you are back its rubbish or is it a typo? :p
but then you give an offer to them to merge into you?
This happens all the time. Tribes refuse to merge into tribe A but then offer to allow tribe A to merge into them. Nothing to flame someone for.
That's a little bit oxymoronic, isn't it? (or am I not using the right word?) Especially since you're now fighting EVERYONE, including the RAW family, as I read somewhere in these forums? And geez, at the time you made that offer, wasn't WOLFPK a member tribe of the RAW family?
From your post it seems like you made the offer first??? Maybe you should have checked diplomacy? Or would that not have been your fault due to your leave of absense??

You forget, Cali, Dom only posts on the forum for the most part when he's doing some recruiting...rarely reads what the rest of us post. And yes, for a small account and a smaller one I was sitting (let's see now, I believe I had only 45 paver and 15 star vils left at the time), I DID get a notice from D4 which I discussed with him as well as on here somewhere or other.
It seems you rarely read what you put as you constantly contradict yourself in your posts. What is wrong with a user (Dom) coming on the forums to just recruit for his tribe? Its all you did for about 3 months and its all you ever post about, frankly I am sick of reading about shitty* WOLFPK

*= To save Blurk some work from people reporting my post, thought I would point out the word shitty in this sense is legal.

DeletedUser

>.< For a second I thought you were going to compliment my 'flaming' ;)
but that'll do. :)

DeletedUser

Are you insinuating now you are back its rubbish or is it a typo? :p
Council members left while I was gone. They wouldnt let me step down, so I had to leave.
This happens all the time. Tribes refuse to merge into tribe A but then offer to allow tribe A to merge into them. Nothing to flame someone for.
Seems like it's okay for members from other tribes to flame their opposition for merges, but not me. Ok, let's have a double standard here. there's been one all along anyway. And you, quite frankly, don't know what was said.
From your post it seems like you made the offer first??? Maybe you should have checked diplomacy? Or would that not have been your fault due to your leave of absense??
Yes I did make the offer first, and did so BEFORE my absence. While I was gone, I checked on that with Dom using my other forum account due to a comment he had made, and he had stated he had no interest in a merge with WOLFPK.

And as for diplomacy, it's difficult to keep a tribe you're nap'd with on your dip list when they keep disbanding and changing the name and tribe id. I had to change it 3 or 4 times in one week before I left.
It seems you rarely read what you put as you constantly contradict yourself in your posts. What is wrong with a user (Dom) coming on the forums to just recruit for his tribe? Its all you did for about 3 months and its all you ever post about, frankly I am sick of reading about shitty* WOLFPK

*= To save Blurk some work from people reporting my post, thought I would point out the word shitty in this sense is legal.

Char, have you ever noticed how often Dom changes the name and id of his tribe? At one point it was changing just about daily and sometimes hourly. So yeah, I have a problem with it, cos at least when I did so I only changed the name ONCE not half a dozen times. That shows instability.

And as far as hearing about WOLFPK, you won't have to read about it much longer since it's disbanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems like it's okay for members from other tribes to flame their opposition for merges, but not me. Ok, let's have a double standard here. there's been one all along anyway. And you, quite frankly, don't know what was said.

Yes I did make the offer firs

hes not flaming the merge. hes flaming the fact that youre flaming him for offering a tribe to merge after he was already offered that merge...

tbh id go with the one with the cooler name =P

DeletedUser

Stardust, I am not fighting RAW.F.

Talk to BT and he'll tell you otherwise.