COD Black Ops

DeletedUser

Trying to be stealthy with a sniper is pointless, you will Always do better running around like crazy with a sub machine gun.

Not really true. They released a new patch last night which makes quickscoping possible now.

DeletedUser

Epic

btw I added you splurk :)!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think 1.58 is average, what's your tag Ill merk u.

I have a similar ratio, and I think anything higher than 1:1 is definitely above average, nearly everyone one on my friends list is usually below 1:1.

DeletedUser

Xbox Gt: Nsrp v2
Gonna have black ops by christmas, hit me up if you want to play, and especially if your good, I'm looking to get a GB team up once I get used to black ops, made it up to 93k GB rank which is sorta still bad but quit playing after I made it that far, that was playing MW2, and if you don't like people that dropshot I don't recommend playing with me...and btw drats 1.58 is decent but I had a 2.37 in MW2 before I hopped in a modded lobby, other than that I've had 4 different accounts with a total of 37 days of game play time on MW2...But yeah PM me if you add me and if you want on the GB team if I'm good enough to meet your standards

And, I have to go along with your statement Isloman, a lot of people do have under a 1:1 ratio I think it's sorta sad but yeah thats only because I find the game rather easy, so I do competitive gaming to have a challenge, FPS is my type of game

DeletedUser

And, I have to go along with your statement Isloman, a lot of people do have under a 1:1 ratio I think it's sorta sad but yeah thats only because I find the game rather easy, so I do competitive gaming to have a challenge, FPS is my type of game

I don't think K:D ratio is actually a valid way of rating player skill though, I tend to have a higher Death count than I should because I will often sacrifice deaths in favour of objectives, i dont always have a good K:D ratio, but I will usually have the highest score almost every game I play.

DeletedUser

Mine is 7.95 am i above average?

How many kills do you have, because chances are if yours is that high, than the account your playing on is probably freshly made, if not I want to not what you play and your Gamebattles rank because I don't even know a single person on GB that has a legit K/D of anything higher than 5.** after they've been playing on an account for more than a month. :icon_neutral:

I don't think K:D ratio is actually a valid way of rating player skill though, I tend to have a higher Death count than I should because I will often sacrifice deaths in favour of objectives, i dont always have a good K:D ratio, but I will usually have the highest score almost every game I play.

Yeah that is true but I'm a Hardcore S&D player so usually if you play nothing but HC S&D your K/D usually reflects any talent you may have, but yeah I'm not a TDM player, although I could be because I usually am the main slayer, and I do nothing but rush but then again I prefer to use nothing but SMG's

DeletedUser

How many kills do you have, because chances are if yours is that high, than the account your playing on is probably freshly made, if not I want to not what you play and your Gamebattles rank because I don't even know a single person on GB that has a legit K/D of anything higher than 5.** after they've been playing on an account for more than a month. :icon_neutral:
Or he boosts...

Yeah that is true but I'm a Hardcore S&D player so usually if you play nothing but HC S&D your K/D usually reflects any talent you may have, but yeah I'm not a TDM player, although I could be because I usually am the main slayer, and I do nothing but rush but then again I prefer to use nothing but SMG's

I tend to play alot of Ground War and domination, as well as CTF occasionally, so I'll often get alot of deaths cos I'll be sitting on a flag or something and get killed for it :icon_cry:
I'm an SMG guy too, and when I decide to just go on the rampage i seem to get alot of kills but our team will lose lol

DeletedUser

Or he boosts...
I tend to play alot of Ground War and domination, as well as CTF occasionally, so I'll often get alot of deaths cos I'll be sitting on a flag or something and get killed for it :icon_cry:
I'm an SMG guy too, and when I decide to just go on the rampage i seem to get alot of kills but our team will lose lol

Well yeah that's possible didn't know if people would really resort to boosting kills in black ops, and Well yeah ground war and stuff like that it's reasonable to have your games where your not left with feeling the greatest afterwards, but to me I never worry about winning in Public online matches because they're not competitive, but as for getting kills thats all me my thrill is getting the kills especially in search and destory whenever you just run through like 3 or 4 of their teammates 10 seconds after the round starts :D
but sadly they prevented all out rushing in black ops, due to the fact that lightweight pro gives you no advantage to pulling your gun out faster therefore resulting in the need to Aim-walk, and then the marathon, and ninja in the same perk category sorta ruined it somewhat it was nice to be able to run forever and nobody hear you at the same time unless they had a Headset, but I'll have to adjust to that, and yeah SMG's are nice, they're lightweight and fast moving, and they're good for strafing because you can move back and forth quickly, and I myself prefer to dropshot so that also helps me out quite a bit, but I have to adjust to aiming down my sights before I drop if I'm sprinting because I don't want to dive

but yeah Isloman if you play on Xbox add my GT if you want it's NSRP v2
but yeah won't be on till christmas because I'm currently out of live and also don't have black ops till christmas, and sadly my dog ruined my MW2 :icon_sad: but I do still have MW

DeletedUser

I don't play gamebattles. 11097 kills.

DeletedUser

I don't play gamebattles. 11097 kills.

how many deaths just a curiosity, and if it's that easy I can't wait to find out what I do on black ops, and add me on xbox live if you play it goldy might look forward to playing with you as long as you don't camp, black ops is notorious for camping on ps3 but due to the horrible connections because of wireless connections it makes it possible

DeletedUser

if you have a high KD and a high win/loss it means your good :)

i always try to play the objective, but once i know we are probably going to win i just go for kills :p

so i have like a 1.98 KD atm, and a 1.30 W/L :)

me and my bro both play the same gamertag though, so its both of us combined lol. we are both good though imo ^^

DeletedUser

if you have a high KD and a high win/loss it means your good :)

i always try to play the objective, but once i know we are probably going to win i just go for kills :p

so i have like a 1.98 KD atm, and a 1.30 W/L :)

me and my bro both play the same gamertag though, so its both of us combined lol. we are both good though imo ^^

Good point except for that factor of the possibility of bad teammates :lol:
Which is why I don't usually go in with random players...
But the sitting at the objective thing I can't stand it, that's why I play Search & Destroy, then I don't have to focus on the objective if my teammates are too bad, because I can rush and then flank around if they do take out my teammates...catch my drift? :icon_wink:

MR.MR

I could care less about my K:D ratio. A lot of the time it hinges on your teammates. If you have poor teammates, and they are always dying and can never get kills, it becomes increasingly harder to stay alive.

My K:D ratio is probably bad (no idea where to look) because I am very aggressive on the offensive, never been one to be a super sleuth online...

Anyhow, my xbox just fried, so I'll be out of Black Ops commission for a few weeks (months?)... probably a good thing as its finals week for my Uni :p

DeletedUser

I could care less about my K:D ratio. A lot of the time it hinges on your teammates. If you have poor teammates, and they are always dying and can never get kills, it becomes increasingly harder to stay alive.

My K:D ratio is probably bad (no idea where to look) because I am very aggressive on the offensive, never been one to be a super sleuth online...

Anyhow, my xbox just fried, so I'll be out of Black Ops commission for a few weeks (months?)... probably a good thing as its finals week for my Uni :p

Yeah if your team mates are getting raped its hard to stay a live as they just get raped and give the enemy kill streak after kil streak

DeletedUser

Yeah if your team mates are getting raped its hard to stay a live as they just get raped and give the enemy kill streak after kil streak

That's why I like to use silenced weapons and sprint round the flanks to get in behind the enemy team, leaving the idiots on my team to distract them while I deal out punishment from behind :icon_twisted: (yes that was meant to sound gay :icon_eek:)