Looking for an account.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to claim, "I've done this on this world" or, "ZOMG, I wanna b back herez" as that removes the point of an Alias.

But i would like an account in W1. As it is the slower paised world (right now) that i'm looking for.

*and no i cannot spell.*

DeletedUser

You wanna be on World 1?

:D
its pretty much a dead world.lol

DeletedUser

yea, i know thats why i want to join TBH.

Boring world + somewhat exciting world = equal themselves out :).

DeletedUser

yea, i know thats why i want to join TBH.

Boring world + somewhat exciting world = equal themselves out :).

OMG.lol
That is just stupid.
And i highly doubt anyone will give you an account.lol

DeletedUser

I'm just gonna point out that I had only time for this world and recently quit because I didn't have enough time. Other than that W1 is not a easy world, nor is it dead. Go check out the ODA/ODD gains of our 4 top tribes. When calculating the ODA/ODD gains into troops, don't forget that new worlds have a different system for calculating ODA/ODD. We oldies still use the farm space used = ODA/ODD gained system.

DeletedUser

I'm just gonna point out that I had only time for this world and recently quit because I didn't have enough time. Other than that W1 is not a easy world, nor is it dead. Go check out the ODA/ODD gains of our 4 top tribes. When calculating the ODA/ODD gains into troops, don't forget that new worlds have a different system for calculating ODA/ODD. We oldies still use the farm space used = ODA/ODD gained system.

Thats why i would love to come back to the world.

The old way is the way it should have stayed.