DNY vs CTRL debate

DeletedUser

It's been a while now, and seeming as no-one wants to comment and the forum is dead. I have gotta ask, for an enemy opinion on this?

Are you guys trying to do a DNY and merge the world out?...

Nomads FTW
-SirGriphonheart (Duke of Nomads)

wow, i missed this...

pls clear your mouth before talk of legends...

and btw, is w10 still open?

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

wow, i missed this...

pls clear your mouth before talk of legends...

and btw, is w10 still open?

:icon_rolleyes:

Yes, worlds where there are 2 or more active tribes that will not merge with each other are still open. Have fun looking at world 12 from the outside like the rest of us. What did you achieve by merging really?

DeletedUser

i like the way you still continue to argue about merging when we have proved that we never merged
(do you remember? END tribe was a tribe of dny players that splitted and then re-joined when problems between the 2 leaders of dny were solved)

btw i know that these are words in the wind, your ego is too high to admit that you are wrong.

bye bye loser

ps i was sure that the first to reply would be sean, i was waiting to see how much time he needed to boost the ego mode.

DeletedUser

i like the way you still continue to argue about merging when we have proved that we never merged
(do you remember? END tribe was a tribe of dny players that splitted and then re-joined when problems between the 2 leaders of dny were solved)

btw i know that these are words in the wind, your ego is too high to admit that you are wrong.

You're right, it is my ego that is too high to admit I am wrong. I have nothing to lose saying I am right or wrong, whereas you were in the tribe that recruited it's way to being the winning tribe in the world.

END was made to hold your overflow of players breaking the member limit and when you whittled down to few enough players you merged back. Whatever END was made for you still merged with them and that is the only point I made, it is either right or wrong and evidently it is right.

Also, many complained that there were not enough targets in the last few months, however you still opened recruitment to other players who had never been in END or DNY. They were bought into the DNY fam and you still had the nerve to complain about the lack of targets you had to noble and how you had pretty much won the world a year before it shut. If you had pretty much won the world then I'm sure you wouldn't have needed to recruit more players into the DNY fam.

ps i was sure that the first to reply would be sean,

Congratulations, you must be some sort of genius. These forums are dead so there was only 2 or 3 people who would even come on here.

DeletedUser

DNY win one dead world nothing more.all the world it was friends n the end.
they bored with world 12 and they do few merge just to finish the world.nothing more.
if my leader have do that in w10 i have delete my account this is emperasy.

DeletedUser

World 12 was somewhat inactive, The majority of the world was made up from those who had been beaten out of world 10, world 10 was the first fast world and they made world 12 pretty soon after because of the number of players who liked the settings in world 10. So I kind of see it as the rejects of world 10 starting up a new game and trying to win that. World 12 was plagued with inactivity, very early on, the core continent was mainly grey which you don't usually see as it is meant to be the most active part, the further out the more grey it got.

DNY was created from the top players of the top tribes in that world, they started off by eating up all in the inactive players who didn't make it into DNY and thats why it was so big compared to the rest of the world. I've never seen it happen in any other world and I'm surprised you didn't finish your world 8 months earlier than you did with the skill I see on this world these guys would have finished earlier.

ps. CUCLOP, can you mail l3gollas and see who is playing that account right now, just interested.

DeletedUser

You should be able to log in sean. L3gollas is still yours.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey look, yet again sean is spouting BS. No change there then.

Sean, you lost this arguement on the W12 forums last time. It's not the wisest of choices to start the same argument again.

I would also like to point out, a previous owner of l3gollas (the original I believe) went to DNY players asking for advice on how to play...

CTRL and DNY were 2 of the top tribes on .net. Both tribes won their worlds, only difference being DNY finished off the noobs and CTRL hit delete.

Both worlds were competitive, active and an all round blast to play on before the final stages.

Hey look, found the l3gollas thread! Got to love the DDB/BORG player calibre.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

a ctrl player once offered a merged to finish the world, but the opposing side did not accept it because w10 loves war.

DeletedUser

Sean, you lost this arguement on the W12 forums last time. It's not the wisest of choices to start the same argument again.

I would also like to point out, a previous owner of l3gollas (the original I believe) went to DNY players asking for advice on how to play...

CTRL and DNY were 2 of the top tribes on .net. Both tribes won their worlds, only difference being DNY finished off the noobs and CTRL hit delete.

Both worlds were competitive, active and an all round blast to play on before the final stages.

awwww CTRL fan:lol::lol:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
awwww CTRL fan:lol::lol:

If you ask any player who has played multiple worlds they will tell you CTRL were one of the top tribes on net...

It's kind of common-knowledge numb-nuts :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I am the new owner of L3gollas, a completely different player to the old owner. If you have problems with the old owner then speak to him. He recently took l3gollas back but is now co-playing with me. I don't know much about him as his account was under attack when I took over in the end of August (so it was bound to be a little bit of a mess). I cannot comment but if you think he is a poor player that is irrelevant to our argument, it's like me saying Rosskin is a bad player. It may be my opinion but it's irrelevant.

I didn't lose the argument on world 12, I was coming up with good points in an argument and none of those points where being disproved, just because a bunch of world 12 players replied saying "noob" and "fail" does not mean I lost the argument, it merely means I was outnumbered (which you expect when it is on the world 12 forums). I stopped posting because what mature thing can I say back to players who just reply with immature comments like them? I proved the point well and I came over to world 10 looking for an account because I heard how famous CTRL where and how they were the best tribe in the game. I wanted a challenge, I was given an account with 20k incomings but unfortunately the incoming count was down to less than 3K a week later and once I started defending and sniping nobles, Nomads gave up.

CTRL where good and I never got to fight them, I will not judge them. DNY where made up of recruiting top players and nobling smaller ones whereas the best technical tribes do the opposite.

If you ask any player who has played multiple worlds they will tell you CTRL were one of the top tribes on net...

It's kind of common-knowledge numb-nuts :icon_rolleyes:

Very well known knowledge, but it will be forgotten in the future.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am the new owner of L3gollas, a completely different player to the old owner. If you have problems with the old owner then speak to him. He recently took l3gollas back but is now co-playing with me. I don't know much about him as his account was under attack when I took over in the end of August (so it was bound to be a little bit of a mess). I cannot comment but if you think he is a poor player that is irrelevant to our argument, it's like me saying Rosskin is a bad player. It may be my opinion but it's irrelevant.

Actually it's perfectly relevent considering you spent a long time trying to state that DNY had no competition on W12. I think comparing the opposition tribes' players/baron on W10 is perfectly relevent given that.

I didn't lose the argument on world 12, I was coming up with good points in an argument and none of those points where being disproved, just because a bunch of world 12 players replied saying "noob" and "fail" does not mean I lost the argument, it merely means I was outnumbered (which you expect when it is on the world 12 forums). I stopped posting because what mature thing can I say back to players who just reply with immature comments like them? I proved the point well and I came over to world 10 looking for an account because I heard how famous CTRL where and how they were the best tribe in the game. I wanted a challenge, I was given an account with 20k incomings but unfortunately the incoming count was down to less than 3K a week later and once I started defending and sniping nobles, Nomads gave up.

CTRL where good and I never got to fight them, I will not judge them. DNY where made up of recruiting top players and nobling smaller ones whereas the best technical tribes do the opposite.

See, this was argued against. You seem to circum-navigate the part where these players were warred against for months, and the top surving players of a beaten tribe were recruited. That is how this game works, this is how any tribe functions - it is impossible to play a world for several years with the original roster - you would end with maybe 3 or 4 players. Hate to break it to you sean, but you live in fairy land.

DeletedUser

Actually it's perfectly relevent considering you spent a long time trying to state that DNY had no competition on W12. I think comparing the opposition tribes' players/baron on W10 is perfectly relevent given that.

I think everyone will agree CTRL faced harder enemies than DNY. World 12 was made mainly for those who got nobled out of world 10 early but liked the settings. It was basically the second run of this type of world. But world 10 was so popular it had too many players and world 12 was opened for those who did not succeed on world 10.

The core of world 12 was grey early on. I remember having to travel around 4 hours by noble for my nearest noble target. In a world as fast as world 12 that's not really on. So early one players where just nobling small barbs. Then DNY came along and recruited the top NUKE players and the top players from a number of top tribes. It then just nobled the smaller players and recruited anyone who caught up to them in points.

See, this was argued against. You seem to circum-navigate the part where these players were warred against for months, and the top surving players of a beaten tribe were recruited. That is how this game works, this is how any tribe functions - it is impossible to play a world for several years with the original roster - you would end with maybe 3 or 4 players. Hate to break it to you sean, but you live in fairy land.

I agreed with that, it should happen. But DNY recruited enemies before they warred them. I remember players saying they had no targets for the last year of playing. But there was an 18 mill player who had never been in DNY and joined a month or less before the end of the world, why wasn't he a target? There were plenty more like this going back. Players that hadn't been attacked by DNY joining them.

DeletedUser

Another way to compare the worlds is to look at ODA for players:

World 10
[SPOIL]
topkaplayers.png
[/SPOIL]

World 12
[SPOIL]
topkaplayers.png
[/SPOIL]

World has much higher ODA than world 12 mainly because there is a lot more competition. You made a point it is good to compare tribes/players. Well you didn't compare the original L3gollas with anyone in world 12. I am just comparing both worlds top players to see who had the best top players.

Rednecks said the reason DNY had so few villages and that the majority of the world was grey is because they mass-nuked players until they quit. In which case shouldn't they have much higher ODA than those in world 10 who apparently just noble small barbs and build them up? The guys in world 12 spent a long time convincing each other they were the best tribe on the game but when they spout their rubbish publicly then people tell them how it is.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think everyone will agree CTRL faced harder enemies than DNY. World 12 was made mainly for those who got nobled out of world 10 early but liked the settings. It was basically the second run of this type of world. But world 10 was so popular it had too many players and world 12 was opened for those who did not succeed on world 10.

The core of world 12 was grey early on. I remember having to travel around 4 hours by noble for my nearest noble target. In a world as fast as world 12 that's not really on. So early one players where just nobling small barbs. Then DNY came along and recruited the top NUKE players and the top players from a number of top tribes. It then just nobled the smaller players and recruited anyone who caught up to them in points.

You want to look at barb nobling - look at W10. You've had nearly every little barb nobled and grown. I'm sorry, but that just reeks of a world of barb nobling. You say a number of top tribes - you mean Nuke|W and Nuke|E.

I agreed with that, it should happen. But DNY recruited enemies before they warred them. I remember players saying they had no targets for the last year of playing. But there was an 18 mill player who had never been in DNY and joined a month or less before the end of the world, why wasn't he a target? There were plenty more like this going back. Players that hadn't been attacked by DNY joining them.[/QUOTE]

Say what? What 18 mill player are you refering too? Heavens?

NUKE|H DNY 22nd February 2008 - 01:18:08 320,469
DNY None 05th January 2010 - 07:00:02 14,554,879
None DNY 05th January 2010 - 16:00:01 14,565,541
DNY END 04th February 2010 - 16:00:01 15,421,052
END DNY 19th March 2010 - 16:00:01 17,256,836
None DNY 31st August 2010 - 05:17:28 18,501,046

Yep, never been in DNY.

As for the ODA. You do releise that we already explained that nearly the entire top 20 ODA players deleted right? But ofc, you already forgot that. You have a habit of ignoring stuff that could possibly mean that W12 was a good world with a top notch tribe.#

If you really want to compare ODAs:
Elite Dynasty 3.549,73 Mio.
Ctrl+Alt+Elite 3.796,07 Mio.

Not bad considering CTRL were 6 months older.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You want to look at barb nobling - look at W10. You've had nearly every little barb nobled and grown. I'm sorry, but that just reeks of a world of barb nobling. You say a number of top tribes - you mean Nuke|W and Nuke|E.

Not necessaraly the case, World 10 has say 1 in 25 core villages as small barbs. World 12 had more small barbs than active players in their core. World 12 had more small barbs nobled and built up than in this world.

Say what? What 18 mill player are you refering too? Heavens?

NUKE|H DNY 22nd February 2008 - 01:18:08 320,469
DNY None 05th January 2010 - 07:00:02 14,554,879
None DNY 05th January 2010 - 16:00:01 14,565,541
DNY END 04th February 2010 - 16:00:01 15,421,052
END DNY 19th March 2010 - 16:00:01 17,256,836
None DNY 31st August 2010 - 05:17:28 18,501,046

Yep, never been in DNY.

Sorry not Heavens, but he was still recruited at the end too. I meant Grim reality at 9-10 mill.

None *TF* 18th March 2008 - 20:27:12 249
*TF* -TSA- 23rd March 2008 - 05:22:45 735
-TSA- NOBS 11th May 2008 - 05:18:01 59,058
NOBS None 16th June 2008 - 23:15:24 282,704
None ReMi 17th June 2008 - 01:11:51 283,615
ReMi Oots.1 17th July 2008 - 04:12:37 683,366
Oots.1 RIMJOB 24th July 2008 - 16:11:33 761,082
RIMJOB PnP 14th November 2008 - 22:00:01 4,073,645
PnP Oots. 10th January 2009 - 19:00:02 4,963,567
Oots. None 20th July 2009 - 01:00:01 7,917,267
None OA 25th June 2010 - 07:10:14 9,641,248
OA DNY 26th June 2010 - 19:10:34 9,641,248

He should have just been attacked by DNY if they where the ones complaining about having nobody left to noble.

As for the ODA. You do releise that we already explained that nearly the entire top 20 ODA players deleted right? But ofc, you already forgot that. You have a habit of ignoring stuff that could possibly mean that W12 was a good world with a top notch tribe.#

If you really want to compare ODAs:
Elite Dynasty 3.549,73 Mio.
Ctrl+Alt+Elite 3.796,07 Mio.

Not bad considering CTRL were 6 months older.

CTRL ended a long long time before DNY finished their world. CTRL started from players with 200 points where you barely get any ODA. When DNY started they had players with 300k-600k points. This means the first 6 months CTRL would have barely got any ODA anyway. And it more than made up for it after CTRL finished and DNY had an extra 8 months on CTRL at the end.

Weather the top 20 ODA players deleted or if you are making it up it doesn't matter. Many players in world 10 have done the same. The most recent was spawnie last week was top 5 ODA if I remember correctly. Happens in every world. But the facts show your players' ODA in world 12 is a hell of a lot lower than the players in world 10.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not necessaraly the case, World 10 has say 1 in 25 core villages as small barbs. World 12 had more small barbs than active players in their core. World 12 had more small barbs nobled and built up than in this world.

You are saying a world where only 1 in 25 players in the core couldn't hack it more competitive? You do realise what you're saying right? The reason continents in later world are so barb filled is because of the insane competitiveness of start-up. Have you looked in W10's core?! Nearly every friggin village (hell not just in the core, the majority of the world) has been nobled and grown.

Sorry not Heavens, but he was still recruited at the end too. I meant Grim reality at 9-10 mill.

None *TF* 18th March 2008 - 20:27:12 249
*TF* -TSA- 23rd March 2008 - 05:22:45 735
-TSA- NOBS 11th May 2008 - 05:18:01 59,058
NOBS None 16th June 2008 - 23:15:24 282,704
None ReMi 17th June 2008 - 01:11:51 283,615
ReMi Oots.1 17th July 2008 - 04:12:37 683,366
Oots.1 RIMJOB 24th July 2008 - 16:11:33 761,082
RIMJOB PnP 14th November 2008 - 22:00:01 4,073,645
PnP Oots. 10th January 2009 - 19:00:02 4,963,567
Oots. None 20th July 2009 - 01:00:01 7,917,267
None OA 25th June 2010 - 07:10:14 9,641,248
OA DNY 26th June 2010 - 19:10:34 9,641,248

He should have just been attacked by DNY if they where the ones complaining about having nobody left to noble.

If you had read, it shows Heavens had been a DNY player since she was about 300k.

See, this is were blind, unthinking ignorance comes in. See - you don't know the politics of the world. You don't know that Oots were part of DNY. A holding place for inactive accounts. After the fall of the PnP family, Grim wasn't active enough to join DNY so remained in Oots for a few months. He then went pretty much entirely inactive for a year before coming back (hence the tribeless period). Once he came back, DNY was on the final stretch so he rejoined. This is a prime example of why you can't win this argument sean - you are simply too ignorant of the world and its politics. The PnP vs DNY war, was the penultimate war, the final being DNY vs FEMA/BSW.

CTRL ended a long long time before DNY finished their world. CTRL started from players with 200 points where you barely get any ODA. When DNY started they had players with 300k-600k points. This means the first 6 months CTRL would have barely got any ODA anyway. And it more than made up for it after CTRL finished and DNY had an extra 8 months on CTRL at the end.

Weather the top 20 ODA players deleted or if you are making it up it doesn't matter. Many players in world 10 have done the same. The most recent was spawnie last week was top 5 ODA if I remember correctly. Happens in every world. But the facts show your players' ODA in world 12 is a hell of a lot lower than the players in world 10.

You seem to have something against looking things up.

It does not not take 6 months to get to 300-600k. In takes about 3-4 on a speed 1 world. W10/12 were speed 2. 'Nuff said.

Furthermore, where in God's name do you get 8 months from?

CTRL broke up July 1st 2010 give or take a couple of days, W12 closed September 21st 2010. That's less than 3 months... By July 24th they controlled 94% of all villages. I don't think the last 6% (tiny players, small villages, many under 1k) would have given much ODA.

Sorry sean, but please get this into your head - W10 was not some harder world.