What Happened to MPX?

DeletedUser

ahh they merged into HOT?>\\\ WTH? lol.

And how can hot be decent now? theres no way in the world that happened TBH.

DeletedUser

And you are? My guess is a player who couldn't stick with it. Sorry no respect for you or your opinion if you can't be decent enough to give your real id.

DeletedUser

And you are? My guess is a player who couldn't stick with it. Sorry no respect for you or your opinion if you can't be decent enough to give your real id.

Was around some time in W2. Though yes i did get nobled. But eh. so what its part of the game right?

And no, i probably could not last the years you guys have on one world and i give you props for it.

DeletedUser

Hey quit picking on Cameron and walleye!

DeletedUser

funny lol, cam and walleye would be really disappointed if i did that.

anyway DTO isn't it about time you updated your profile, its getting to be like watching paint dry

DeletedUser

Technically OTD is still here, and his original account is still here as well, they are just separate entities. ;)

As it was when he came back to his account he found the *new* olderthandirt playing it, so he had to use another one to get back into the game. He was never actually nobled out. :)

DeletedUser7464

So thats ok, but coming back after being nobled out isn't? :p

walleye

are you making fun of me because my parents didn't christen me walleye at birth? I admit it, my real name is not walleye. its david. :( oh the shame, i've lived a lie all this time :(

will you, the public forums community, ever forgive me my deceits. >whimper<

incidentally, olderthandirt, what sort of name is that, albanian?

DeletedUser

I presume snidey means pendantic or something similar? :icon_confused:

And you didn't say it, you implied that I thought that, as you very well know. :icon_wink:

I can see this going round in circles...

DeletedUser7464

Well my implication was based on your own! But no matter :p