The worst attacks ever

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Attacker: Rifaa 007
Origin: Water 7 (467|560) K54

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 76 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 76 0 1

Damage by catapults: The Academy has been damaged and downgraded from level 1 to level 0

Attacker: Rifaa 007
Origin: Water 7 (467|560) K54

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 94 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 94 0 0 1

I hereby grant Rifaa 007 the title King of Noobs.

DeletedUser

meh, sending the noble was probably a mistake, but it still took out your academy.

DeletedUser

Attacker: 26-04-95
Origin: 001 (618|402) K46

Quantity: 161 0 90 0 152 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 135 0 76 0 128 0 0 0 0 0

I knew I shouldn't have left those cats behind together with my scouts and 150 spears :D

DeletedUser93260

meh, sending the noble was probably a mistake, but it still took out your academy.

You wasting almost 200k of resources to take out an academy that costs 50k to rebuild. I can't figure out any logic to your attacks at all.

DeletedUser

Are you sure he was intending to nobel it? and not simply suiciding his troops ?

If not bizarre to say the least..

DeletedUser57199

25-100 axes would have allowed him to drop the number of cats to 10 or 15...

then again he launched 94 rams in the second attack... a wall alone would have dumby'd that attack force.

TYL3R2600

I think this one has to rank pretty high up on the stupid attacks list;

Spear Nuke!! :icon_eek:

At least he sent HC with it.. Got something, somewhat, right.. :icon_neutral:

So who won this attack? Attacker or defender..? :)

Attacker:xxxx
Destination:

Quantity: 0 32 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 32 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: xxxx
Destination:

Quantity: 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Last edited:

DeletedUser

MCMD, at least he gifted you his village. ;)

Well the funny thing is that I had no intention of nobling him. He just started giving me lip because HE nobled a barbarian that was on my farming script, he was a PA of one of my tribe-mates. He continued to call me stupid and say I don't know how to play if I am farming a 100 point barb, yes that is in the same conversation as he says he had to noble it so he could figure out how nobles worked.

I warned him politely to go away or there would be consequences and he continued to run his mouth, so out of sheer amusement of knowing he would panic, I launched a fake ram train at him. He obviously thought it was a noble train and that the best thing to do would be to attack the village I sent the train from at sword speed :icon_eek:

I may have accidentally stacked the village for a good laugh.

DeletedUser

Well the funny thing is that I had no intention of nobling him. He just started giving me lip because HE nobled a barbarian that was on my farming script, he was a PA of one of my tribe-mates. He continued to call me stupid and say I don't know how to play if I am farming a 100 point barb, yes that is in the same conversation as he says he had to noble it so he could figure out how nobles worked.

I warned him politely to go away or there would be consequences and he continued to run his mouth, so out of sheer amusement of knowing he would panic, I launched a fake ram train at him. He obviously thought it was a noble train and that the best thing to do would be to attack the village I sent the train from at sword speed :icon_eek:

I may have accidentally stacked the village for a good laugh.

You do learn from experince but sometimes you are better of just reading about it. :lol:

DeletedUser

I think this one has to rank pretty high up on the stupid attacks list;

Spear Nuke!! :icon_eek:

That's nothing. This one guy tried to noble a tribe mate of mine last night with the worst train ever. 500 LC as his first attack, 3K in axes and a 100 rams as the second part of his attack FOUR HOURS LATER, and then these one hour later and a minute apart:

http://en53.tribalwars.net/public_report/23eae30c5cdbc5d43936812f187c3229

http://en53.tribalwars.net/public_report/8b56d2137125e35bc9a228861b5ccb37

Two nobles and I won't even bother to count the number of spears down the drain . . . :lol: Never mind that they alone won't reduce the loyalty of said village to below 10, or that he picked the worst time ever to attack with spears . . . WHY space them so far apart?

That's one hell of a big support window.