How to be the #1 player of all time!

DeletedUser

Baseball, kammamo and DDM: Couldn't agree with you guys more. It's pitiful when someone turns a light-hearted joke thread into their own personal hate campaign.

DeletedUser81101

you cant blamne qoos for being controversial, contreversy is fun :)

DeletedUser

There's a difference between controversial and downright rude. The way it was put falls into the latter category.

DeletedUser

I,m probably going to get some heat for this again but who cares there is no secret that i dislike you and pherion more then legion.

whoopdedoo.gif

Lets check your idea of the post. Seems you want to brag?

seems the sarcasm within this thread was lost on you...whether this is due to your own mental instabilities or your inability to see anything other then your own preconceived notions of me is neither my place nor my right to judge however it does get tiresome trying to reason with you whether in skype or anywhere really. The best way trying to describe an convo. with you is
banghead.gif

all i can say really is...

whoopdedoo.gif

About what being #1 while the 2 of you have lost somewhere over 400 villas to the enemy, and that being only in this war. No mate your far from being #1 in ODA and more then half the ODA you guys have is because of clearing inactives because you havent really taken enemy villas so it cant be from that. Even your ODD sucks because you try and stay away from the frontline. I mean really what are you guys playing, Tribalwars or Sinmcity?

whoopdedoo.gif

Now lets look at your history under FOX, i heard how many time that you are planning to hit IFY and how you will mess him up and even after he quit you still did JACK. I remember telling you that i will believe your BULL once i see it, sadly all i saw was IFY and the rest of Legion mess you up and you you still want to come and brag about being #1. I know players with 1 milj points that have less time and more balls then you. Personally i would rather have one of these players on my side then 20 players like you which means absolutely nothing.

whoopdedoo.gif

I know there is a thread for this but my predictions for 2011 is you wont be around for to much longer. Why leadership still have you in this tribe is beyond me, if it was my decision you would have been nobled out by now. But i guess if you look at history you will mess up this account like you did the previous one anyway so maybe they are just playing a waiting game.

whoopdedoo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you cant blamne qoos for being controversial, contreversy is fun :)

lol If only the Legion players who feel the same about other Legion members would be as open about it as qoos is about GA .. It would help us break you guys a whole lot faster :(

DeletedUser81101

it seems HAWKS is the one with the internal issues... if it came down to it, it would be much wiser (for their cause in war) to keep qoos over pherion, that is undeniable :p

DeletedUser

@GA loved your last post, hilarious :p

@qoos, seriously, flaming a well thought out joke? :/

DeletedUser

it seems HAWKS is the one with the internal issues... if it came down to it, it would be much wiser (for their cause in war) to keep qoos over pherion, that is undeniable :p

I don't even know why you are bothering to try and stir them up. At least they know that qoos doesn't think the highest of Pherion/GA, that doesn't mean it is an issue. You would probably want to know who in Legion feels the same way about you, I'd say that is more of an issue because we know about it and you don't :icon_wink:

DeletedUser81101

nice try, everyone knows Im awesome and I know that :p

and whats wrong with me agreeing with Qoos? I dont care if its a joke, its a kick in the balls to all that actually fight that Pherion is #1... and GA joking about it ain't funny.. especially seeing as he put even less effort in than Pherion did to get there

DeletedUser

The joke is great, no matter who posts it. Just the same as the topics on how you know when TW is interfering with RL.

@ Drunkie: yes, you're awesome. Awesomely what, I'm not sure yet, but you are.

DeletedUser

I usually keep my mouth shut here

But have to agree that Qoos is out of line here...

this thread was meant to be lighthearted... can we all keep it that way...

GA has been a great help on this account and we have already seen some turn around... ODA creeping up and all...

DeletedUser

nice try, everyone knows Im awesome and I know that :p

and whats wrong with me agreeing with Qoos? I dont care if its a joke, its a kick in the balls to all that actually fight that Pherion is #1... and GA joking about it ain't funny.. especially seeing as he put even less effort in than Pherion did to get there

I didn't say that, I said you are trying to stir them up, I would do the exact same thing if this wasn't a joke thread.

-No one is giving GA any credit for running the #1 account
-No one is praising Pherion for getting to #1

There are Legion players that do nothing but noble barbs, but aren't as skillful as Pherion and cant noble/build as fast as he can (lol) isn't it a kick in the balls having them in your tribe? Why don't you rant about that?

DeletedUser

GA, if I were you, I'd send every single nuke I have at qoos!

don't you just love how evil I am? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

As everyone know me by now i dont do jokes, sarcasm maybe but no jokes. GA is just cocky, not funny, not a brainiac nope just cocky. And if i flame my own that my decision.

@pherion: your ODA went up 3 mil in a month mine went up 10 mil and i'm a 3rd your size. your weak and GA will make no difference except making your lost villas go up.

@HRGOS: I really wish that would happen would love to get my hands on 36.626.474 more points. Then legion really has to worry :D

DeletedUser

I don't even know why you are bothering to try and stir them up. At least they know that qoos doesn't think the highest of Pherion/GA, that doesn't mean it is an issue. You would probably want to know who in Legion feels the same way about you, I'd say that is more of an issue because we know about it and you don't :icon_wink:

You back in their (legion) council yet drunk ?

baseball2009star

Baseball, kammamo and DDM: Couldn't agree with you guys more. It's pitiful when someone turns a light-hearted joke thread into their own personal hate campaign.

What does Kammamo mean?

I gotta agree they do have some skill though, lose villages as fast as they do, have the small ODA and still be ranked 1

lol

Hey though, if the account is turning around, time will tell! Keep it up GA. That is, if you really are doing anything useful. And same with you Pherion. As I said. If you really are going to stop losing vills!

DeletedUser

dont keep up what they are already doing :S

Just try better.

and kammamo is a player baseball :D

DeletedUser

I didn't say that, I said you are trying to stir them up, I would do the exact same thing if this wasn't a joke thread.

-No one is giving GA any credit for running the #1 account
-No one is praising Pherion for getting to #1

There are Legion players that do nothing but noble barbs, but aren't as skillful as Pherion and cant noble/build as fast as he can (lol) isn't it a kick in the balls having them in your tribe? Why don't you rant about that?

because they're in legion of course.

also I will admit maybe my post was a bit miss leading at the end but over all I thought I made it pretty clear...however I guess not clear enough. :icon_confused:

Am I # 1 in ODA...not by a long shot. :icon_sad:

Am I #1 in ODD...no... not by a long shot either.

Am I #1 in enemy conquers...as proven by you no... and as a matter in fact I'm am heavily negative...a fact that I care less about then what you think of me and the fact that you are at the top of the conquers.

You seem to expect this...
77.gif
when I'm more like
whoopdedoo.gif

Am I #1 in villages even...not any more :icon_razz:

Hell mate you seem to think that I think I am also the #1 most skilled player on here as well...when the truth is I don't.

However; whether anyone likes it or not I am the #1 player in the world. So as far as I'm concerned you guys can all go copulate voraciously with yourselves if you don't like it. and don't worry dear with stiker nobling like he's been for the past couple days he'll pass me in about a month...especially if he gets cracking on his building which I suspect he will what with the holidays coming along...so when that happens you guys can all go back to praising how great stiker is and I can care less as I didn't do what I did to become #1 I did it for very very different reasons. becoming #1 was (in my opinion) an unfortunate side effect.

let me clarify the end a bit. I should have said "we didn't do what we did to become #1" I mean why become #1 other then to be eternally flamed and scrutinized by every half brained player with a forum account. Even the mighty IFY as great as he was was flamed now and then just for being #1 and god forbid the #1 player sends out a compromising attack you know that would be instantly posted on the forums. I remember in our numerous skype chats I debated with some to let stiker pass us first and then we do our thing but time was of the essence as word of IFY's departure had been finalized and the time for the merge was now since we didn't have to worry about IFY on our back and most of the focus in LEGION was to get IFY's account to a more manageble size. If you notice around the same time LEGION was nobling out IFY Pherion began to noble me out...but of course qoos you neither know nor care...was there going to be losses...hell yeah...but it was done to minimize them.

GA, if I were you, I'd send every single nuke I have at qoos!

don't you just love how evil I am? :icon_twisted:

I'm not going to lie... I've been thinking about it but then instead this...

(PZA7 & DITM) (Myterms1)

smileykiss2.gif
whip.gif

you'd probably see me and old qoos over there...now who would be doing the kissing is anyones guess and would only be known by blue :icon_redface:

As everyone know me by now i dont do jokes, sarcasm maybe but no jokes. GA is just cocky, not funny, not a brainiac nope just cocky. And if i flame my own that my decision.

@pherion: your ODA went up 3 mil in a month mine went up 10 mil and i'm a 3rd your size. your weak and GA will make no difference except making your lost villas go up.

@HRGOS: I really wish that would happen would love to get my hands on 36.626.474 more points. Then legion really has to worry :D

Yes everyone knows you don't do jokes just as everyone also knows your one of the biggest ..... And I neither approve nor condemn your actions said or done on here it is merely an observance that I'm sure nearly everyone will agree upon.

As far as the 3 million ODA I find that funny that it went up that high as it was never meant to gain any ODA. I simply sent off load of attacks to clear out any unwanted troops into village I knew we're stacked and even DITM can contest to this as most of the attack he saw from me we're quite lame...when I mass attacked his one village in K21 it was to 'clean my own house' then any real op. unfortunately DITM withdrew his support from the village since I had so many attacks going at it and my troop didn't get killed off hence me then mass sending at vingwald and then reports you see in the report thread...unfortunately all I can say is there are gong to be more...not as much...but there will be more and then there will be no more.

and As far as you getting 10 million ODA in one month...congratulations good for you...seriously. However; if you want to have a pissing contest then by all means lets have one...however let me at least whip out my dick and actually start to take a piss before you start saying how much better you are at it because as of right now it's a one man pissing contest and all you are doing is making a mess. :icon_rolleyes:

and mate if you ever got up to 36.6 million points...it would be quite interesting to say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81101

I dont rant about them because I dont care about them, they dont affect me at all, and will all get whats coming to them eventually. Can't noble barbs forever.. :p