Making your Mark

KarmaX

If anyone was curious to know what the internal RAM forums are like... there you have it. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm frankly sick of Karma's leadership, and so I will be leaving my co player Steve until either the leadership changes or he decides to leave himself, or has to because RAM is falling apart.

I'll still be around in the external forums. :)

Thank you so much EC for leaving..! :icon_biggrin:

Cheers!

DeletedUser

RAM has lost three of its best members, and they still try to sound happy about it. Rather pathetic really.

DeletedUser79042

You are amused "burning" your most respected pnp "asset" ? No lols...

KarmaX

You are amused "burning" your most respected pnp "asset" ? No lols...

EC throwing some bone...!

R2 running after the bones ..woof woof :icon_biggrin:

Thats how it looks like.. I don't care what you think. My perspectives will be the same :p

DeletedUser

EC throwing some bone...!

R2 running after the bones ..woof woof :icon_biggrin:

Thats how it looks like.. I don't care what you think. My perspectives will be the same :p

Obtuse, ignorant, naive imbecile. It's not even worth communicating with you. :icon_rolleyes:

Stay in your bubble, holding your arms swinging back and forth in a chair, with your own perspectives. That's what you've always done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

lol you were in ram for what? a month or two?
Electro did a far better job at the pnp than the one you all did the past 6 months or so... Pity you do not recognise this at all. But it is understandable. First noob, then spike, then electro and the list will keep on as it seems. I will not reply to Karma's post as it is an unnecessary insult post.

MR.MR

Electro did a far better job at the pnp than the one you all did the past 6 months or so... Pity you do not recognise this at all. But it is understandable. First noob, then spike, then electro and the list will keep on as it seems. I will not reply to Karma's post as it is an unnecessary insult post.

Don't forget to add RHCP to that list

DeletedUser

Electro did a far better job at the pnp than the one you all did the past 6 months or so... Pity you do not recognise this at all.

I recognize it, I also recognize he is acting foolish.

Michael Wittman

most people are not unhappy. if you want to make a big deal about the few that are not then go for it. good tactics. you got me here didnt you :) i should go send some more attacks

DeletedUser

Electro did a far better job at the pnp than the one you all did the past 6 months or so...

Gotta agree with this. Cool has been RAM's strongest PnP persona since... well, since RAM was T-W-C anyway. Oh well. Back on topic anyone? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser71844

Gotta agree with this. Cool has been RAM's strongest PnP persona since... well, since RAM was T-W-C anyway. Oh well. Back on topic anyone? :icon_surprised:

On topic you say?

Chris I think you are in the wrong forum. Surely you are not suggesting that this rabble gets on topic? :icon_razz:

W30 is now BD's sloppy seconds.

Yeah, I went there.