can a tao member contact me please

DeletedUser

Happie, is that Superbrat or someone else? I recognize the name but I thought superbrat went as superbrat on the forums :p

Anyone know who this guy is?

netjakdim

I think he was an old TNR member or something I vaguely remember him from the time when we were fighting K~Head and they jumped FC about a week after they launched attacks on K~Head / Storm

DeletedUser

Ahh yes! Net has the memory :)

He was part of either TNR or FEA :p

DeletedUser

Happie, is that Superbrat or someone else? I recognize the name but I thought superbrat went as superbrat on the forums :p

Anyone know who this guy is?

:icon_twisted: IT'S superbrat he goes by a couple of names :icon_rolleyes: traitor being the one most commonly used.and sorry dim but with all due respect and no offence to you but his tribes do many and his loyalties to none...he used superbrat in game too. and in these forums he used many. but they allways were brat and all with the same ICON

Last edited by a moderator:

netjakdim

Makes no nevermind to me really I just remembered the name becuase I was helping FC out a little. I would imagine up until my account went barb that I still had some troops in a few of Gsarka's villages.

DeletedUser

His reputation matched my conversation. Yes, he has seen our forum. There is a spy in our tribe. Clearly the presence of a spy is not having a major impact on the course of the game. HAV and BOS will loose. As their numbers drop, our attacks concentrate on the remaining players. We have a list and are going through it, player by player.