• No!

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Not too sure at the moment.

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser92671

we are l33t tribe.

funny how ~WU~ did an op this week, and the outcome so far of their op, is a loss of 4 villages :S

thought they was meant to take villages not give them away :|

DeletedUser

the idea is not to have fun, its to end the world. quickly. within good reasons.

get over it.

awe can i have a great big tw hug...:icon_wink:

oh by the way i voted yes cuz i likes hugz.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An interview with Marcus the Mad from the tribe Khaos.

The below spoilered stuff is the unedited, non friendly skype conversation!
The non spoilered stuff is easy to read. :)
[spoil][17:49:22] Charmander: haha okay lol
[17:49:37] Charmander: Hello,
What tribe on W47 are you currently in?
[17:49:42] Marcus the Mad: Khaos
[17:49:49] Marcus the Mad: (why the hello part?)
[17:50:31] Charmander: Someone not in ~one~, nice.
What rank is Khaos, currently?
(I dunno lol)
[17:50:57] Marcus the Mad: only 26 :S
[17:51:01] Marcus the Mad: (okay :p)
[17:52:18] Charmander: When the top tribes merged to from ~one~, what was your initial reaction?
[17:52:37] Marcus the Mad: I quote: 'oh crap'
[17:52:58] Charmander: Haha, a reaction shared by most I imagine
[17:53:10] Marcus the Mad: I talked a little with Rattlesnake in the past and I had a few hints pointing towards that
[17:53:35] Marcus the Mad: I can vouch for that, we are quite close to the core so in a lot of trouble
[17:54:20] Charmander: Ahh right so not a complete shock then but still incredibly worrying none the least!
[17:54:27] Marcus the Mad: yes
[17:55:20] Marcus the Mad: When innogames decided to take the AC away the rumours started to come up and we noticed a stability in the stats between the top tribes when we checked.
[17:55:57] Charmander: Ahh so you did some clever stats check and had a good idea.
[17:56:06 | Edited 17:56:14] Charmander: Did you have any plans in place to prepare for this?
[17:56:40] Marcus the Mad: I dooubt anhyone not in ~One~ is sure what to do.
[17:56:47] Marcus the Mad: *doubt
[17:57:29] Marcus the Mad: Right now we are still trying to figure out how we can slow down (we got no illusions about stopping them) this powerhouse
[17:58:06] Charmander: I can see why, as literally 70% of the world is now ~one~!
[17:58:34] Charmander: Is there any truth in the rumours about the smaller tribes merging or ally'ing to slow down ~one~?
[17:59:01] Charmander: Or too early to tell?
[17:59:17] Marcus the Mad: Eh...
[18:00:00] Marcus the Mad: We work closer with the allies we already had so not a huge difference, only more sharing of information amongs other things
[18:00:27] Charmander: Ahhh right.
[18:00:52] Charmander: Since the great merge do you think many people will quit the world?
[18:01:54] Marcus the Mad: I'm pretty sure a lot will quit. Not immediately, they'll want to try a little. But as soon as ~One~ gets their internals straight and starts to operate well, I'm sure a lot will just hit the delete button.
[18:02:45] Marcus the Mad: To cope with a massive operation like they would be able to set up you need to be very active. The thing is that most of the highly active players are in one
[18:04:04] Charmander: The odds seem more and more in favour of ~one~. Would there be anything you would try and say or do to keep people playing the game and delay the end game stage of the world and ruin ~one~'s enjoyment?
[18:04:44] Marcus the Mad: Hard to say..
[18:05:52] Marcus the Mad: The only possible thing for the regular players is banding together and try to ruin ~One~ now, before they are at their full potential. Right now they are working a bit uncoordinated, everyone does his/her own thing.
[18:06:50] Marcus the Mad: But I think that the only thing that will make ~One~ disband is to reenstate the Army Camps. Or some RL disaster :p
[18:07:22] Charmander: An unlikely event in both catagories I fear.
[18:07:34] Marcus the Mad: Yeah
[18:08:22] Charmander: In a closing statement (mostly since I am rubbish at this sorta thing, lol) how long do you think it will take ~one~ to really start getting their acts together and dominating?
[18:10:40] Marcus the Mad: (your not the only one who is rubbish at that sorta thing)
I honestly have no idea, it'll depend on how immense some persons ego's are. If the smaller rim tribes band together now and get succes it might take some time, but at the current rate it'll be pretty soon
[18:11:48] Charmander: Thankyou for taking the time to do this, it is much appreciated.
[18:11:49] Charmander: Cheers,
[18:11:50] Charmander: Mike.
[18:12:00] Marcus the Mad: no problem[/spoil]

[17:49:37] Charmander: What tribe on W47 are you currently in?

[17:49:42] Marcus the Mad: Khaos

[17:50:31] Charmander: Someone not in ~one~, nice.
What rank is Khaos, currently?

[17:50:57] Marcus the Mad: only 26 :S

[17:52:18] Charmander: When the top tribes merged to from ~one~, what was your initial reaction?

[17:52:37] Marcus the Mad: I quote: 'oh crap'

[17:52:58] Charmander: Haha, a reaction shared by most I imagine

[17:53:10] Marcus the Mad: I talked a little with Rattlesnake in the past and I had a few hints pointing towards that
I can vouch for that, we are quite close to the core so in a lot of trouble

[17:54:20] Charmander: Ahh right so not a complete shock then but still incredibly worrying none the least!

[17:54:27] Marcus the Mad: yes
When innogames decided to take the AC away the rumours started to come up and we noticed a stability in the stats between the top tribes when we checked.

[17:55:57] Charmander: Ahh so you did some clever stats check and had a good idea.
Did you have any plans in place to prepare for this?

[17:56:40] Marcus the Mad: I doubt anhyone not in ~One~ is sure what to do.
Right now we are still trying to figure out how we can slow down (we got no illusions about stopping them) this powerhouse

[17:58:06] Charmander: I can see why, as literally 70% of the world is now ~one~!
Is there any truth in the rumours about the smaller tribes merging or ally'ing to slow down ~one~?
Or too early to tell?

[17:59:17] Marcus the Mad: Eh...
We work closer with the allies we already had so not a huge difference, only more sharing of information amongs other things

[18:00:27] Charmander: Ahhh right.
Since the great merge do you think many people will quit the world?

[18:01:54] Marcus the Mad: I'm pretty sure a lot will quit. Not immediately, they'll want to try a little. But as soon as ~One~ gets their internals straight and starts to operate well, I'm sure a lot will just hit the delete button.
To cope with a massive operation like they would be able to set up you need to be very active. The thing is that most of the highly active players are in one

[18:04:04] Charmander: The odds seem more and more in favour of ~one~. Would there be anything you would try and say or do to keep people playing the game and delay the end game stage of the world and ruin ~one~'s enjoyment?

[18:04:44] Marcus the Mad: Hard to say..
The only possible thing for the regular players is banding together and try to ruin ~One~ now, before they are at their full potential. Right now they are working a bit uncoordinated, everyone does his/her own thing.
But I think that the only thing that will make ~One~ disband is to reenstate the Army Camps. Or some RL disaster :p

[18:07:22] Charmander: An unlikely event in both catagories I fear.

[18:07:34] Marcus the Mad: Yeah

[18:08:22] Charmander: In a closing statement (mostly since I am rubbish at this sorta thing, lol) how long do you think it will take ~one~ to really start getting their acts together and dominating?

[18:10:40] Marcus the Mad: (your not the only one who is rubbish at that sorta thing)
I honestly have no idea, it'll depend on how immense some persons ego's are. If the smaller rim tribes band together now and get succes it might take some time, but at the current rate it'll be pretty soon

[18:11:48] Charmander: Thankyou for taking the time to do this, it is much appreciated.
Cheers,
Mike.

[18:12:00] Marcus the Mad: no problem

DeletedUser

As a player in ~One~, but never having the privilege of using an army camp, (but defending against one) there are other reasons some of us want to conquer this world quickly also... I speak for myself of course, and not for anyone else in my tribe.

Personally, this world is very very slow, and the benefits for the "smaller or newer" player FAR out-weighs the benefits for a bigger player. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining (check my stats), and I joined this world with full knowledge of the settings... but this is a fact. Another fact is that players in w47 grow very slowly also, and take an unbelievable amount of barbarian villages in my opinion. This "lack of engagement" alone deserves to be abolished.

Yes, the object is to grow, and some of us have more "time to play" than others, but that's the game, grow or die. And... unless I'm mistaken, the ultimate goal of Tribal Wars is to "conquer the world." As you all know, this can't be done by one or two or just three players, but a combination of players who are organized and willing to take the time to do it. ~One~ is a collection of those players. Some of us are pissed that Army Camps were taken, some don't like players who have never taken a "live" target, some want to be part of "TW history", and some are just plain mean. All in all, the goal is the same... take over the world. If it happens in record time, fantastic, if it doesn't oh well... Good idea or not, it's another fact of w47, so conquer/defend or quit...

DeletedUser

Well I am back now and I suspect I will be taking a K or two to myself. All around please be aware lol

x2dezjohn

1 ~One~
2 ~WU~
3 LAP
4 ?quit?
5 WB1066
6 ~Two~

funny it should look more like this :)

1 ~One~
2 ~WU~
3 ~Two~
4 ?quit?
5 WB1066
6 ~Three~

DeletedUser

i call for a revote. without the anonymous clause stuck in here.

DeletedUser

It was public I think.
But it auto closed the poll on the 18th December like I told it too so it mighta hidden the voters.

DeletedUser

Heh okay. i just wanted to see what percentage that voted "yes" were actually in the one tribe. cause uh.. well. :p

Social Disorder

Heh okay. i just wanted to see what percentage that voted "yes" were actually in the one tribe. cause uh.. well. :p

Obviously nearly everyone not in ~one~ would vote no, right?:p
And the majorty in ~one~ would vote yes.
Isn't that how it would always go? :D

DeletedUser96854

~One~

I'll make some points.

Was the creation of ~One~ a good idea? No, but it certainly changed my mind of what's going to happen in the future.

When ~One~ formed, like most of us, we were scared that the world is going to end soon. I checked on TW Stats last night and found out that W47 isn't even a year old. Having a world close in less than a year is definitely record-braking.

When the Army Camps were removed, I wasn't all too worried as I never used them and the tribe I was in at the time didn't really use them either, so it didn't affect me too much. Certainly affected Uruz at the time.

I had received attacks from ~One~ and never quit because I know I can hold my ground before it's taken from me. I'm not too much of a fighter, but if I'm pressured this much I will strike back. It sucks being forced to all defensive all the time because of attacks and dodging can only get you so far. I'm beaten down, but I have a plan up my sleeve that can at least repel ~One~'s troops away and maybe, just maybe, get a lot of villages from ~One~ in my K.

A bunch of tribes are trying to merge into one and rally up to try to repel ~one~, but as someone pointed out, Rim tribes aren't going to do much unless something major happens. The problem with this is, the leaders and/r diplomats of the tribes are usually selfish and only want other tribes to merge into them. Please suck it up and understand the real threat; all you're doing is accelerating ~One~'s ambitions to conquer the world that much quicker.At this point, I really don't give a flying f0(k and just want to take out as much ~One~ as I can. If I get taken out, I know that I put up a good fight despite the odds against me and wish the rest of the world good luck, though that may be for only a short time.

DeletedUser93439

I'll make some points.

Was the creation of ~One~ a good idea? No, but it certainly changed my mind of what's going to happen in the future.

When ~One~ formed, like most of us, we were scared that the world is going to end soon. I checked on TW Stats last night and found out that W47 isn't even a year old. Having a world close in less than a year is definitely record-braking.

When the Army Camps were removed, I wasn't all too worried as I never used them and the tribe I was in at the time didn't really use them either, so it didn't affect me too much. Certainly affected Uruz at the time.

I had received attacks from ~One~ and never quit because I know I can hold my ground before it's taken from me. I'm not too much of a fighter, but if I'm pressured this much I will strike back. It sucks being forced to all defensive all the time because of attacks and dodging can only get you so far. I'm beaten down, but I have a plan up my sleeve that can at least repel ~One~'s troops away and maybe, just maybe, get a lot of villages from ~One~ in my K.

A bunch of tribes are trying to merge into one and rally up to try to repel ~one~, but as someone pointed out, Rim tribes aren't going to do much unless something major happens. The problem with this is, the leaders and/r diplomats of the tribes are usually selfish and only want other tribes to merge into them. Please suck it up and understand the real threat; all you're doing is accelerating ~One~'s ambitions to conquer the world that much quicker.At this point, I really don't give a flying f0(k and just want to take out as much ~One~ as I can. If I get taken out, I know that I put up a good fight despite the odds against me and wish the rest of the world good luck, though that may be for only a short time.

We need more people like you. At least you're not going to quit easily :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser96854

I have 14 incomings right now from ~One~, might lose the village I just nobled from Raven...

Edit: In just 15 minutes, I have 44 incomings. The attacks from Raven were fine, then two others joined in. WTF?

Last edited by a moderator: