Sparta and tp merger

xstefanx

Why are you including S.A.W? Surely, if anything they would be on your side? Oh that's right because, had you not included Rim and SAW then the stats would look like this:

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Side 2:
Tribes: TP

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 438
Side 2: 102
Difference: 336

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,952,767
Side 2: 979,190
Difference: 2,973,577

chart

But, lets be fair, RIM is still a tribe, though they have made no conquers against you

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime, R.I.M.
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 438
Side 2: 254
Difference: 184

chart

Side 1: 3,952,767
Side 2: 2,458,835
Difference: 1,493,932

chart

Oh and those conquers against RIM? now chances are they are from an inactive, I mean maosnaz, correct me if I'm wrong, is not a prime (geddit) example of activity?

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Attacked our former tribemates? Something you would never dream of Chris. *cough*

The ones that helped Fear?! to carry on? I think we helped each other to carry on.

Now, your stone is missing you. :icon_razz:

Nuff Said admitting it....

But you desire more:icon_rolleyes:

Well i guess we have diffrent interpretation who helped who?

Didn't your tribe lost legdenno, Rich26 quit...Deleted and your front severly weakend...Then you optioned to attack KONO instead of attacking Prime.....

Ok ok....Maybe I'm wrong can you explain this....

Also why put SAW on the stats is your tribe that desperate to show that your winning.....:icon_eek:

My golly guys don't think you could win with just hundreds of conquers...:lol:

Hey I'm open to explanation and I'm willing to accept if I'm wrong so if you could explain on what really happened then maybe I could change my mind on what actually happened.

Last edited:

hallzyjake

well im not going to lie, i am djmimic in w20, and ex-KONO members are wrecking me..Doesn't help they are all on at different times and that they are surrounding me...guess they just like to run to the bigger tribe and just hug right? :)

So probably like 100-150 conquers of Prime against TP is probably me lol

DeletedUser94059

ur right we wont put s.a.w in it ok
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Prime, R.I.M.

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 30
Difference: 49

chart

Side 1: 785,060
Side 2: 275,587
Difference: 509,473

chart

xstefanx

K, wow, that really isn't good. I bet it's those ex S.A.W people. Oh what do you know, Touché, Touché, twitchy

I've really got to ask why we invited that guy.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Man TP is winning I better delete just like what Hefty Smurf does.....

Uhmm..I'm so scared of TP...

Eksiljyden

You're really using the stats to your advantage.... :icon_neutral:

The first sets of stats you posted was the last month with R.I.M. The latest sets without R.I.M is for 24 hours...

Not really comparable if you ask me... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hello twitchsd,

I was in KilTom in W20 long ago...I need two account for give my mate, RANDERSON and me

I have skype
Add me,
Americaivan1

Any question?

DeletedUser

hahahaha why would anyone give you and randy an account? yoou both ditched us as an important time.

Eksiljyden

You're right but the last 24 hours show the current events of the war.

I know and I agree on that comment. But when you make stats you should show but the current events (24 hours) and the main (forever/since the start of the war).

You can't make one sets of stats (forever), then remove on tribe from the stats (and make it 24 hour) and say:

Hey... Look even though we take this tribe out we're still winning...

Just my 2 cents...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser94059

the tribe i took out was saw. as they ' havent been on ur side forever'. prime and rim are a family tribe so their stats are put together. if u wanted me to i still could of had saw in the 24hrs stats. but like i said it would have made a difference apart from make tp look like they were winning even more. hope that made sense lol