Im glad you asked!

Here is what PWC & E nobled in the last 48 hours

Light blue = intribe
Grey = Barb
Red = INSO

[SPOIL]
noble.php
[/SPOIL]
so pwc/e have pretty much given up on taking inso vills and are doing their best to stay alive with intribe and barb nobles?

DeletedUser45372

wow, wanna be more arrogant please?

Sure do.

PWC made a choice to declare war on world 13's undisputed top tribe, in every meaningful aspect.

They made plenty of short terms gains, and INSO pointed out that once school kicks in, activity will drop for PWC.
INSO also pointed out that PWC would make those short term gains and when they hit the rock wall of active players, the tides would turn.

They have.

INSO has been not only spilling the blood of PWC/E members, we are then taking their lifeless bodies and mopping the floors with them.

INSO has been #1 since March 2009 (according to twstats)

Anything I forget?

DeletedUser

fact is pwc/e planned well to take the outpost cluster from inso...but their plan called for that conquest to demoralize inso as well and it just didnt happen..therfore when they tried to hit inso's core..they ran headfirst into a brick wall..which i think has caused mroe than one of them to quit. pwc/e has some good players but the strategy used was flawed thus they are losing now.

DeletedUser

Well they have about 2 weeks now that they should almost all be home from school and with the attack breaks to devise a new strategy, rebuild their troops and maybe, just maybe come up with a new plan of attack.

Short of that, maybe the new leaders can take this time to create a very well thought out letter of consolation.

DeletedUser

fact is pwc/e planned well to take the outpost cluster from inso...but their plan called for that conquest to demoralize inso as well and it just didnt happen.
Ah shrek, doing your usual amount of research I see.

[SPOIL]
conquernumbers.jpg
[/SPOIL]

You can see, you are wrong. As usual.

Shadryk 01

fact is pwc/e planned well to take the outpost cluster from inso...but their plan called for that conquest to demoralize inso as well and it just didnt happen..therfore when they tried to hit inso's core..they ran headfirst into a brick wall....

...you are wrong. As usual.

MSM is generally correct. Even by your figures, PWC gained 1K villas in a cluster 2 Ks detached from the rest of INSO, and many more in K15/25 that was detached from INSO, but nearby. Borderline outpost. A few hundred more were scattered elsewhere.

Aside from the Marco delete, PWC failed to dent the main battlefront.

DeletedUser

MSM is generally correct. Even by your figures, PWC gained 1K villas in a cluster 2 Ks detached from the rest of INSO, and many more in K15/25 that was detached from INSO, but nearby. Borderline outpost. A few hundred more were scattered elsewhere.

Aside from the Marco delete, PWC failed to dent the main battlefront.
You missed what I was talking about, this supposed plan to get Inso to quit by taking villages in our area. The fact that we took 1k villages that were detached from Inso and 2000 that were near inso would tend to show that he is, well, completely ignorant.

DeletedUser

You missed what I was talking about, this supposed plan to get Inso to quit by taking villages in our area. The fact that we took 1k villages that were detached from Inso and 2000 that were near inso would tend to show that he is, well, completely ignorant.

xela once again you show your complete lack of maturity and knowledge of RL battlefeild tatics. demoralization of the enemy is amoung the oldest in the world. take the revolutionary war for example. we knew we could not take on the british army directly to do so would be suicide. So they planned to hit the suplly lines and isolated pickets of the british. the idea being to make the british see and attack behind every bush and thus to scare them into blunders...frankly it worked. before the revolutionary war these "guerrilla tatics had never been seen much less thought of. the end result was the defeat of a force of overwhelming size and firepower by and weaker and hardly trained army. the stats of the PWC vs inso war clearly show PWC taking the outposts first. then again i could have taken the outposts give the overwhelming force you had at your disposal, your problems came about when pwc tried to use that lead to force inso into a scared position , and when pwc hit the main battle front , well frankly they found out there was no way to crack it. Inso proved its resolve to the world when the #1 player abruptly deleted his account...sure it would ahve been easy to whine and cry over it and yet despite pwcs best efforts to capitalize on 2000+ vills suddenly going barb in inso's back yard..they still failed miserably. pwc lost its best chance to turn the war tide at that point. even taking half of those 2k vills would ahve given pwc a very large advantage...frankly they failed to capitalize and as a result i predict the complete and total collapse of pwc/e in the next 6 to 8 months if not sooner.

DeletedUser

wall of badly capitalized text
You are ignoring the facts, PWC was winning for months after the outposts were taken. How does this fit in to your supposed "failure as soon as they attacked the main part of Inso" scheme? Ohhhh thats right, it doesn't, how sad. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are ignoring the facts, PWC was winning for months after the outposts were taken. How does this fit in to your supposed "failure as soon as they attacked the main part of Inso" scheme? Ohhhh thats right, it doesn't, how sad. :lol:

While MSM may be ignoring some facts or not stating a dumb downed version of his case for you to understand, you're clearly twisting the facts(which comes of no surprise). PWC won for about 2 months. Most of these victories were the said outpost villages in the argument. Once those were taken, PWC/E caused one blow to INSO by the deletion of Marco. After that PWC/E have made minimal gains.

DeletedUser

Most of these victories were the said outpost villages in the argument. Once those were taken, PWC/E caused one blow to INSO by the deletion of Marco. After that PWC/E have made minimal gains.
Did you even look at my map? "Most of these victories were the said outpost villages in the argument" I showed, apparently not clearly enough, that ~PWC took 2000 border villages and 1000 outpost villages. Now a margin is always attached to "most" but saying that most of ~PWC's conquers were outposts, well thats stretching it.

TheHowling

So am I missing something here?

PWC/E are winning this war?

or maybe I have a headache reading some of this :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

While MSM may be ignoring some facts or not stating a dumb downed version of his case for you to understand, you're clearly twisting the facts(which comes of no surprise). PWC won for about 2 months. Most of these victories were the said outpost villages in the argument. Once those were taken, PWC/E caused one blow to INSO by the deletion of Marco. After that PWC/E have made minimal gains.

i think giving pwc any credit for marco's deletion is going a bit far..from what i have been able to gather marco was never really a "team" player nad his deletion appeared to come more out of his lack of give a dang than anything pwc/e ever did.

paladin.

i think giving pwc any credit for marco's deletion is going a bit far..from what i have been able to gather marco was never really a "team" player nad his deletion appeared to come more out of his lack of give a dang than anything pwc/e ever did.

Doesn't matter how good a player he was, they still caused his deletion. He was going on fine before hand even taking pwc villages he was a good active player just not a team player. Trust me he had a lot of reals and nobles sent on him, i was sitting a pwc player at the time (think my noble took the 2nd vill) ;)

PWC & E were winning the war, now INSO are, simple. The whole outpost thing is rubbish, both tribes had outpost villages. Both very good tribes to stay in this world so long, just INSO had the upper hand in consistently attacking and holding off inactivity.

Last edited:

Shadryk 01

I take a different view from most other posts made on this page

1) I do not believe PWC had inactivity issues tied to school. That may be true for some, I believe the inactivity was tied to INSO success against key players, who subsequently quit the game.

2) By Xela's own admission, he is a propagandist who doesn't believe half the stuff he says, so I'm not going to spend much time on his analysis.

3) #2 notwithstanding, the great bulk of INSO losses were detached from the rest of INSO & surrounded by PWC. In the case of K25, they were surrounded by PWC's top players, who were seeded specifically to fight this war.

4) Here's a shocker: INSO was never losing the war. Here's a historical comparison: The United States was not "losing" WWII when Pearl Harbor was bombed & they lost the Philippines and some assorted islands. These were unavoidable set-backs on US "outpost" areas. After the US trooped up, they set sail and crushed the enemy. Same thing with INSO. We were ill prepared & lost our outpost/detached areas. Couldn't be helped. After we found our footing (and PWC ran out of cheap targets), we mauled them, and continue to do so.

5) Regarding Marco, Paladin is correct. PWC had as much to do with Marco deleting as INSO had to do with the mass-exodus of PWC players, including their leaders.

Bottom line: We gave ground where a defense would be too costly, and used the time to setup properly. This is sound strategy. It worked. Once again, our warriors have done more with less, overcome the odds, and dominated the enemy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Bottom line: We gave ground where a defense would be too costly, and used the time to setup properly. This is sound strategy. It worked. Once again, our warriors have done more with less, overcome the odds, and dominated the enemy.

And let us not forget the great leadership INSO has also

DeletedUser

What happened months ago no longer matters. When you are in a basketball game and you lose at the buzzer, do you take solace in the fact that you might of been leading the entire game up till that point. NO you don't. In the end it is a loss.

Who knows, maybe PWC/E and what's left of Orion can muster up some kind of Christmas miracle and blow INSO away in the new year. If that were to happen then would it matter how much we were kicking their butts today. NO it wouldn't.

So instead of arguing about who was winning and why three months ago, how about coming up with some new material that might give us some concern.

DeletedUser45372

What I want to know is how a sub 4 mil. Player is nobling paladins villages