Necromonger Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Necromongers are beginning recruiting for this world. For the Next Start. We are going to raise the level of competition for TW.

If you interested in being part of this new objective please pm me with the subject line reading "Necromonger Objective" If the subject line does not read as requested it will be ignored or deleted. Also please explain you TW experience and history. Serious Inquiries only.

Once the Maximum number of members has been reached. Then the account will be started.

DeletedUser

Im genuinely curios about this, the worlds too far in for another tribe to join and have an influence so; anyone want to shed a little light on this for me?

Capt Vasari said:
Once the Maximum number of members has been reached. Then the account will be started.

Im assuming you've put in the wrong word here unless your after 100 people on one account.. :p

DeletedUser

Im genuinely curios about this, the worlds too far in for another tribe to join and have an influence so; anyone want to shed a little light on this for me?

Im assuming you've put in the wrong word here unless your after 100 people on one account.. :p

It's for the New start mate.....I take it you didn't read the whole thing or you simply didn't notice.

DeletedUser

Do you mean that you are recruiting for a pre-made for the next starting world (ie W55) ?

DeletedUser

think he confusin tw with travian...

That's interesting coming from a Rum member whose tribe confuses an alliance with backstabbing.

I used to be Thebron.
I haven't forgotten what happened.
I only learn from it.

Go ahead all of yall, just go right ahead and bring on the flamin'. That's what yall seem to do best.

I have a much larger agenda in mind. Necromongers will be a name to remember, and jealously.

My recruiting never ends.

DeletedUser

Any world.

Do you mean that you are recruiting for a pre-made for the next starting world (ie W55) ?

It's really for any world. Not only for W55 but for continued recruiting.

The Necromonger Empire will continue to grow.
We will never stop recruiting.

The Necromonger Empire will know no bounds.

DeletedUser

Well, since it's not for this world, and there's an entire section of the forums just for premades, this is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.