Side 2:
Tribes: ~WE~, EHorde, SHorde, THorde

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 244
Side 2: 206
Difference: 38

chart

Very nice stats, have not been paying much attention lately due to all the changes in the south east, however it seems to have picked up, and my predictions were right. not only does BFI have balls for fighting two tribes that (at the time) were 2x their size but has made it into the top 10 and now ranked number 6.

DeletedUser41450

But yuyu have in mind this :

Side 1:
Tribes: ~WE~
Side 2:
Tribes: BFI

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 208
Side 2: 43
Difference: 165

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,852,040
Side 2: 394,591
Difference: 1,457,449

chart

and this :

Side 1:
Tribes: EHorde, SHorde, THorde
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 345
Difference: 221

chart

Side 1: 1,055,582
Side 2: 2,627,837
Difference: 1,572,255

chart

there is a difference you know .

DeletedUser92753

but its important to look at the whole picture as BFI declared on both in the same declaration. therefore BFI is doing better then they were at the start of the war, one front maybe doing better than the other. but as a whole BFI is winning.

DeletedUser

but its important to look at the whole picture as BFI declared on both in the same declaration. therefore BFI is doing better then they were at the start of the war, one front maybe doing better than the other. but as a whole BFI is winning.

I would say they are doing about the same as in the beginning of the war, the big difference in points is because Horde has lots of members quitting, so BFI can easily take their villages; not that they should leave free villages sitting there, but the reason they appear to be doing better now than earlier is because Horde has lost a lot of members to quitting/inactivity, especially our larger members.

DeletedUser92753

Well thats what happens when players are attacked and nobled. Can't blame BFI your members are inactive. This reminds me of when NERD claimed that Dice was only beating them due to inactives.

DeletedUser

Well thats what happens when players are attacked and nobled. Can't blame BFI your members are inactive. This reminds me of when NERD claimed that Dice was only beating them due to inactives.

No, they would still be beating us even if we didn't have inactives, nor do I blame them for our problems. I'm merely saying that they have a much greater lead because of our inactives.

DeletedUser

No, they would still be beating us even if we didn't have inactives, nor do I blame them for our problems. I'm merely saying that they have a much greater lead because of our inactives.

That's the most honest and sincere thing I think you've said since the beginning of this bhawb, thanks. :)

And I have to admit.. from our side of things we've seen Horde do a real member-shuffle as many went inactive, dropped, switched tribes etc.. and that's tough on morale.. it has a kind of snowball effect sometimes too.... but now, like you've said in other posts as well, you're cleaning up, finding out who's willing to dig deep and hopefully, things will get even more interesting soon. :)

Thanks for the props yuyumonk. :) BFI never said that they'd kick butt and chew bubblegum in this.. we knew it was going to be tough, we didn't expect ~WE~ to be so well organized and it shows in the stats.. but overall, I think BFI is doing pretty well, we're holding our own. I won't come on here and say we're winning, because we're not overall, but we're not losing either. Like you've pointed out, we're better off now than we were before, despite being on a 2-fronted war and against the odds.. and that, hopefully, speaks to our character a bit. :)

DeletedUser

Well, BFI definitely gave us a run for our money. To be honest, the only reason we were winning was because we were organized. Horde completely collapsed up north, but we held strong. Well done BFI, and I must say that I'm appreciating the NAP that is currently active between ~WE~ and BFI. We'll need it if Deceit moves farther south...

You could join the party and fight (I use this word very loosely) Deceit.

DeletedUser

Well, BFI definitely gave us a run for our money. To be honest, the only reason we were winning was because we were organized. Horde completely collapsed up north, but we held strong. Well done BFI, and I must say that I'm appreciating the NAP that is currently active between ~WE~ and BFI.

/salute

thank you :)

DeletedUser

If you want to refute what I say, please use evidence to support your claims. I have mail to back up what I say about players that quit having absolutely nothing to do with your attacks, or Deceits. Swalter went red without leaving any messages, so you can claim your win there.

I now direct everyone to tribalwars maps, which will show you the data of the past week of our members, especially the points page. Press the points section, then the +/- that shows you who is going red in points.
Ehorde has 9 members in the red; of those 9, 3 have quit, 3 are being sat, 3 are unknown.
Shorde has 6 members in the red; of those 6, 4 have quit, 2 are unknown.

I can back up all those claims with proof, if you want it, mail me in game.

I do not care if you want to badmouth Horde, I understand that many people do not understand or agree with our policies, nor our choices. I ask only that you back up what you say with actual proof. Until you can look up the Horde in the rankings and don't get any results or see a big 0 points next to our name, our choices have obviously not been that bad, or we would have been squashed long ago.

I won't bother looking that stuff up and I don't care, so I'll just assume it's correct. :)

If a war is declared against you, attacks sent, villages taken and your teammates decide to leave the game... it's entirely our fault and we should take credit for it... imo, we can't change the quality of your players, or provide them with the fortitude to "hang in there".. that's your leadership's job. If your players go inactive, well shucks.. too bad.. and if our attacks and propaganda convince your members to quit or leave, then so be it.. that sort of thing is beyond our control, but the end result is the same: we win.

:)

DeletedUser

Due to NAP with ~WE~ BFI is only warring the horde, stats for last month.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SHorde, EHorde

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 984
Side 2: 988
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 204
Side 2: 38
Difference: 166

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,179,221
Side 2: 5,004,056
Difference: 1,175,165

chart

Side 1: 1,657,445
Side 2: 314,432
Difference: 1,343,013

chart

DeletedUser92753

Impressive. With all their barb nobling, is it becoming hard to find good targets? :lol:

rich26ca

diplomacy ftw ;P

must be making we nervious for them to leave the easy prey, lol

DeletedUser

Looks to me like BFI took a pretty big hit a few days ago with Ethan II going to Deceit. Doubt this will make BFI crumble but I have to assume that moral took a good hit.

DeletedUser

ethan decided he would do better in deceit, he had already delegated his roles in BFI to others so we're covered. I think it should be you, bhawb, who should be worrying. With Ethan in Deceit, they may concentrate more on wiping the horde off the face of W49.

DeletedUser

i'd like to mention that although BFI appears to be doing well against Horde their is still alot of Horde villages to be nobled in K40 and K50

DeletedUser

Looks to me like BFI took a pretty big hit a few days ago with Ethan II going to Deceit. Doubt this will make BFI crumble but I have to assume that moral took a good hit.

It's probably good for BFI too. Despite them losing a top ranked player to Deceit, they shut off the majority of their border with Deceit and has sort of made their border safe. Unless Ethan decides to attack.

DeletedUser

It's probably good for BFI too. Despite them losing a top ranked player to Deceit, they shut off the majority of their border with Deceit and has sort of made their border safe. Unless Ethan decides to attack.

True, you would hope that an ex-member of your tribe that left in (what sounds like) good blood wouldn't attack you. However Ethan II was their biggest player by a huge margin, and definitely the one to give us the most trouble. Obviously he won't let up once he is in Deceit but BFI just lost most of its front with us, along with the bulk of their offense (at least offense that was attacking us).

As for Deceit eradicating Horde, I think people are underestimating what a little help from moral, and a literal sea of blue is going to take to get rid of. We have over 2k villages packed into essentially 2 continents.

Status
Not open for further replies.