W54 Top 10 - Relative positions/points

DeletedUser

Just something I whipped up in my spare time. Hope you guys like it.

At 26 Dec 2010, 4:00 ST:
[spoil]

[/spoil]

At 26 Dec 2010 20:00 ST:
[spoil]

[/spoil]

At 27 Dec 2010 02:00 ST:
[spoil]

[/spoil]

At 01/12/2010 02:00 ST -
[spoil]

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78869

you didnt think waiting would be better? i mean, i think at your point level youd have worked on maintaining your main a little more. but hey i cant say anything cause everyone does things differently ;) goodluck

A humble player

you didnt think waiting would be better? i mean, i think at your point level youd have worked on maintaining your main a little more. but hey i cant say anything cause everyone does things differently ;) goodluck

A few things led to it.
1. A bet that I could noble before the breaks
2. I planned to noble rush, to attempt to beat nauzhror's w51 record
3. I wanted to noble before break 1
4. i will probably be the soel person to noble before break 2, giving me a safe day or 2.

DeletedUser78869

eh true, i dont know if thats just me, but i dont like rushing to a 2nd village, but you are right, the position he is in gives him no reason not be be there, or at least almost there.

A humble player

you sure?
I have yet to see anyoen with smithy greater than 15, so relatively certain, though not entirely.
eh true, i dont know if thats just me, but i dont like rushing to a 2nd village, but you are right, the position he is in gives him no reason not be be there, or at least almost there.
I wish I wasn't top ten. Too spotlightly, low top 20 is good enough.

And as for the main, I have defense, my tribe has defense, I don't see any reason to wait for expansion.

DeletedUser84906

Neither do i, or him most probably, but he already stated why he did what he did, and i think its fair enough.

DeletedUser78869

yep, good reasons to start to noble. i go quite offensive, so before i like to truly work on a second villages, i build decent defense, well enough at least, then work on the 2nd. but hey, good luck bro.

DeletedUser92095

I have yet to see anyoen with smithy greater than 15, so relatively certain, though not entirely.

I do. Took advantage of my excess iron and point-whored during the break. Will have to troop whore after the breaks though. Good luck with getting your first ennoblement! I'd be happy to see some records get broken by guys from this world. :)

DeletedUser

@ Humble - I know a large amount of players with Smithy 20 already. 2 of them in IKEA.

DeletedUser

KillerCruiser even posted he has an academy.

In the Top 5:
SmartPanties has smithy 17.
Day Time, Southern Comfort have smithy 18.
UND3RRAT3D has smithy 20.

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser96513

KillerCruiser even posted he has an academy.

In the Top 5:
SmartPanties has smithy 17.
Day Time, Southern Comfort have smithy 18.
UND3RRAT3D has smithy 20.

:icon_eek:

musiclife also has an academy?

DeletedUser

Anyone heard of Day Time or Southern Comfort's troop count? Would be interesting to hear.

DeletedUser

Day Time does not believe in troops. Only points.

And damn you SF :p. I wanted to keep my smithy secrets