DNY vs CTRL debate

DeletedUser

Ctrl legends dny no names there sloved

DNY may not have been well-known outside of world 12 but they were still the first tribe to win their world. Perhaps we could look into getting all the old CTRL players to play a world with DNY. But I doubt many CTRL will come back and it would take a while for them to get into the game.

We will never really know for sure which tribe where better and these arguments have no end result.

DeletedUser

We will never really know for sure which tribe where better and these arguments have no end result.

probably the most intelligent thing you have ever said :icon_rolleyes:
btw this is what we have tried to say, adding that while DNY ended his world, CTRL decided to delete before the end.
this is the only difference i see, other than this, both tribes had rulez in their own world...

DeletedUser

I think the main reason experienced players think CTRL is better is just because they were more well-known, Practically every experienced player at the time joined world 10 because it was the first fast world. As a result they all had interest in it and the world was bigged up with famous tribes like die. POKE etc. Nobody really heard about DNY. I quit the game at one point and I came back with only a month or so left before you guys won your world, even then you weren't that well-known and no players in DNY where famous when I used to play so it tends to get played down. At first I didn't think you were so great mainly because players were posting in other worlds saying how good they are, but now I think better of you guys but still find no way to compare you to CTRL.