Top 20 tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser56732
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Funny Joker :) it was not me that first start to talk about reforming RX4U ;) its was 2 RAID player that come to me with that things, and after that i have only smiley when more and more player think RAID sucks,

you should start to thinking about what you are doing wrong when RAID player are supporting us and talk about to split the tribe ;)

Merry Christmas on you all!

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

I just heard rx4u part of raid will merge into pacov to form rx4pacov tribe. some raid members will follow as well as cer - berus.

DeletedUser

Funny Joker :) it was not me that first start to talk about reforming RX4U ;) its was 2 RAID player that come to me with that things, and after that i have only smiley when more and more player think RAID sucks,

you should start to thinking about what you are doing wrong when RAID player are supporting us and talk about to split the tribe ;)

//King Dragon

I already told you once...hush puppy

And stop the constant winking. It makes you appear like some sort of mentally imbalanced weirdo that hangs around schools with bags of Haribo

From now on, I will call you Sweety Man

child+catcher.jpg

Make of that what you will!

the dragyness

It's frickin' freezing in here Mr. Bigglesworth... in many different ways. Merry X-mas all - hopefully the game will resume with a little more fervor and a little less babbling after the break... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

just so you see what happens to tribes that dont merge in PACOV

Side 1:
Tribes: Pacov
Side 2:
Tribes: ~RAID~

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,859
Side 2: 552,137
Difference: 543,278

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,859
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8,859

chart

DeletedUser

so much damage! good work
17000+ villages left to rim raid! nice work pacovs

DeletedUser

I already told you once...hush puppy

And stop the constant winking. It makes you appear like some sort of mentally imbalanced weirdo that hangs around schools with bags of Haribo

From now on, I will call you Sweety Man

Make of that what you will!

Stuckinthesticks dont be sad, you will soon learn to play this game and know how to noble enemys ;)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

Stuckinthesticks dont be sad, you will soon learn to play this game and know how to noble enemys ;)

//King Dragon

lol at your ignorance

I have said many times now, StuckInTheSticks is my original account, not the account I am playing

So, your judgment is misguided, Lizard Prince

My ability to play the game is not in question here...your inability to stop winking is

It doesn't add character to your posts, it doesn't make then witty or funny.

Your posts are still poorly written and delivered, they just now appear to be a little creepy too

All that winking is showing a nervous grooming attempt...and guess what?

(pssst...over here!....I'm 24 years old, not 14! Grooming me is pointless!)

Merry Christmas, Lord Salamander

:wood:Sticks:wood:

DeletedUser

//King Dragon

OK i know im not supposed to make fun of/exploit grammar issues but you have 3 levels of writing to people :O...

1. As I have heard your skype typing is relatively good.

2. Your external is fairly shit.

3. Your ingame is even worse than no. 2^

Now can I make a request that you either choose between the 3? or tell your co players or your respective personalities to leave all the writing to only one of you?

Just to stay on topic : There is still only 3 tribes in this world capable of making a difference :)

queen of dragons

OK i know im not supposed to make fun of/exploit grammar issues but you have 3 levels of writing to people :O...

Now can I make a request that you either choose between the 3? or tell your co players or your respective personalities to leave all the writing to only one of you?

Just to stay on topic : There is still only 3 tribes in this world capable of making a difference :)

This was funny, he cant choose becouse all is the same or maybe it is becouse he is often write "bullshit" at skype and that one he can type to :icon_wink:

hehehe mine is even worse but axes dont speak so who cares :lol:

Queen of Dragons
Devils

DeletedUser

DJ why dont you help KD with writing?...he is in your academy tribe and i think you must take the lead and you must talk about diplomacy in externals...huh?

DeletedUser

Well, you can see english is not my first language,so i cant help him much im afraid, i believe in his judgment anyway he recruited most people in this world and thats PACOV's way.

queen of dragons

Thinks we need to go on back to topic guys, before the mods gets us :icon_eek:

Queen of Dragons
Devils

DeletedUser

tell that to DJ
he pops up in any thread advertising his tribe
any way do you like me QOD? XD

DeletedUser

Funny, i dont have any co player and never got, but its not hard to write on skype "Hello" and "Bullshit" but the thing is, how bad i spell, i will never bee so bad player as you ;) so i hold me to play the game and let you talk "Bullshit" ;)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

Funny, i dont have any co player and never got, but its not hard to write on skype "Hello" and "Bullshit" but the thing is, how bad i spell, i will never bee so bad player as you ;) so i hold me to play the game and let you talk "Bullshit" ;)

//King Dragon

The funny thing is you dont even know what account i play :O... WHOOPS!!! I Just gave away that im still playing w39

I know the 3 versions because i talk to you in all 3 and you dont even know it... :icon_eek: