Looking for an account ....

DeletedUser41659

Hey.

I'm looking for an account.
Something that is easy to play. Preferably something that isn't important, you know, where I will just build and send defense to people who do the actual work.

The account should also be in a non-war area. You know, something far away from any enemies so I won't be attacked. A tribal 'bitch' type account would be ideal.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your offers.

Though please be advised that the Magnus will only choose the best offer, so do make your bids catchy.

Have a smashing day.

And Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.

DeletedUser

<.< u can co play me but then u will know how noobie i iz

pillburydough

Looks like so. Didn't go through posts, but you joined up 2 years ago - he looks legit to me :)

DeletedUser

Clearly not legit.
I can tell by some of the pixels the lack of Magnus sig, and from seeing quite a few shops Magnus' in my time.

DeletedUser41659

Yes, tis' the Magnus.

I recently got some extra time by becoming unemployed. Good news. Working isn't working out well for me unfortunately. It's just too time consuming and leaves me with little time for more important things like personal grooming.

My wife is now the breadwinner. It's about time really. As we all know, women need to be directed into being productive members of society. Especially after producing members of society ;)

Of course she will continue to do the menial household chores too. It's not like the Magnus will do them. Don't be silly. Instead my days are filled with lounging and swimming in my pool and advising the females in my family of their duties and how to perform them to my satisfaction. The life of a Lord *high five*

This sig is to celebrate my new station.

DeletedUser94957

Yes, tis' the Magnus.

I recently got some extra time by becoming unemployed. Good news. Working isn't working out well for me unfortunately. It's just too time consuming and leaves me with little time for more important things like personal grooming.

My wife is now the breadwinner. It's about time really. As we all know, women need to be directed into being productive members of society. Especially after producing members of society ;)

Of course she will continue to do the menial household chores too. It's not like the Magnus will do them. Don't be silly. Instead my days are filled with lounging and swimming in my pool and advising the females in my family of their duties and how to perform them to my satisfaction. The life of a Lord *high five*

This sig is to celebrate my new station.

o_O
you live the life o_O
I would kill my man if he tried it tho :D

DeletedUser41659

o_O
you live the life o_O
I would kill my man if he tried it tho :D

Well Mrs Mariah Bear, maam, it's not the "trying" that gets a man killed as it is the amount of "training" he has put in before he makes certain suggestions ;)

DeletedUser41659

Do you insist on being in a top 3 tribe?

Of course not!!!

The noobier the better! Looks like you got a spam tribe too. Looks very promising :)

Is this the only offer the Magnus gets? After all the loves and kisses?

Harsh.

But I forgive you!

DeletedUser41659

need to clear that with us first Waffles :)

Magnus Drop me a line in my Inbox please
I am one of the Dukes of Hyper

Done and ...

Maguns, add me on Skype - Beckington79

... Done!

In other news the doctor convicted of killing Michael Jackson is now facing the music (pun intended)

I hope he dies of AIDS after being gangraped by monkeys.

I shall endeavour to keep everyone updated, thought it is highly doubtful they have AIDS infected monkeys in America with gangrape capabilities.

pillburydough

I have a Hyper account waiting to be used :)

yes I lied to Bonerv over skype :p

DeletedUser

I shall endeavour to keep everyone updated, thought it is highly doubtful they have AIDS infected monkeys in America with gangrape capabilities.

Best quote ever:icon_biggrin: