Some people need to grow up

DeletedUser79042

Do BH wants me?...i'm vulnerable atm..those incomings will kick my ass out...dammed...i will jump or hide...just tell me...do u want rams secrets?:..just stop attacking me..yaoo..i'm so scared and i just wants to quit..it's easier...

marry christmas!..and i'm buying one beer to everyone;)
haha;)

Good spirit Bon !! Happy new Year ! (I ll stop by for a drink if you do not mind :lol:)

DeletedUser

haha...happy new year to u too r2d3!!...and everyone else too;)

well i'm hoping new year will bring more joy than sadness and jelousing...it's time to prepare to first real war..bh against ram..i can predict how it will end...merging...many of ram players will be gone till then...don't know about bh but it's naturally..:)

ah, it's time to drink another beer and say haha to forums;)

DeletedUser

Looks like the booze is good and strong in your land, keep going! Have one on me!

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

dont think they be much merging tbh more capping than anything but we aint even at war sober up bon!

DeletedUser

Pertaining to the thread topic-

If you recruit a guassian player-base you should expect/accept a gaussian of subsequent results.

.. I know I've said this over and over again, in one form or another, but it's something I've evolved to feel passionately bout during my stay and learning experience in W30.

Let's put it into a logical frame work. Tribe A sustains themselves with 5 players, all of which have been with the tribe A for 1 1/2 - 2 years. Tribe B has experienced family traits and several hundreds of players in their same 2 year history. Who's more prone to drama, instabilities, rehabilitations, let downs, treasons, and changes in general? From my short experience in TW I can say w/ good confidence that the thread topic is par for the course.

KarmaX

I will rebuild something better and more honourable. RAM will fall soon anyway so there will have to be something else in the south. I tried to make things change but it's the close crew of Karmax that decide over everything. So once you guys see all your work going to waste because of their actions, you will all have to find a better place. The exodus will come, don't you worry. I'm just not going to push it. :icon_wink:

There is nothing like a silent majority over the loud few. The majority is always silent whatever side they are on. They are wondering what they will do... They are watching around... They are discussing around... They are examining options... They won't complain, no they won't. Once the obvious becomes more visible, we'll see what the "silent majority" does. You can never expect all silent people to be on your side, can you ? They are silent, how would you know? :icon_wink:

There is only one way out of this mess. There is nothing I could do within RAM as I am clearly not strong enough to take on BH and Phoenx at the same time as it seems to be the master plan by Karmax (definitely not one I agreed to). There can be no victory there so why would I fight for a lost cause that I didn't create? Phoenx needs to disappear. Karmax obviously won't like what will need to happen to make them disappear (cause it won't be achieved through fighting). You can all pretend Phoenx is on its last leg, we'll see who gets the last laugh.

Phoenx is just getting warmed up. BH doesn't need any help.

If you want more info on where I'm at, you can always contact me in game.

I'm guessing it's this so I will address that:

If you want to compare Pajuno and Karmax as dukes, I will gladly do it.

Let's put it all in context. RAM and Phoenx goes to war. One is a massive tribe, the other tribe is more "elite" based (lot less members, lot more skills). There is a huge size advantage on one side.

How can a small elite tribe survive such a massive tribe that can stack everything so easily? How can they actually be winning (if you add D2, booted accounts, etc. into stats - they are winning.)?

Pajuno had the situation well in hand sticking to a "war plan" (Something RAM doesn't have obviously). At first, they were hitting D2-Drift-RAM in the south and holding mode on the other front. Would Paj go recruit THE members to get a "future" front with BH? Would Paj go recruit Loen guys to piss the rest of the tribe off? Would Paj go recruit LSD? No, he would never do that. Why? It's simply not the time to add enemies, isnt it? He sticked to the plan.

Would Bull or Mark-E follow Paj if he was aiming at taking down both BH and RAM at the same time? Would they agree? Why do you all keep thinking that Bull and others in Phoenx are slaves to Pajuno? (I think I've read Bull saying he disagreed with Bobbynaked getting an account but he found that the mistake wasn't deadly - shocking news, they are allowed to disagree) Would he want to war BH and RAM at the same time? Would it be a deadly mistake, absolutely.

On the other hand, you have Karmax, duke of all mighty RAM *cough**cough*. Karmax looked at a map and found a few Ks that he could recruit without fighting. Everything was righfully is, of course. Decide were not happy which is totally understandable... One would think that if they are unhappy, they could attack at some point which they did. So what did Karmax do when he recruited, he attacked Legion and insulted them publicly. So you have messed up with Decide, Legion over the same event of recruitment. Doesn't that sound and look like total improvisation?

Where are Decide members now? In BH, who will they eat? Big fat greasy RAM. Months and months of pleasure to come. The never ending food bank!

So despite any progress against Phoenx, RAM super war plan was to piss off BH (I even heard some RAM guys went on to attack Beaker and Parmenion...), Decide, Legion (though I heard they have an alliance or nap with RAM now), Loen and else.

I think the original RAM plan was to go through Pheonx and Loen and stay south... So Where are we now? -B- was good food and we should have kept it that way. Plain and simple.

So there is a planner vs an improviser... Who will win? I know where I place my bets.

As for the original question, Pajuno would never take any actions that would modify or risk his original plans and I think his members appreciate someone that has a clear direction in opposition to someone that is running around randomly like Karmax.

As for the question of would Phoenx have won if RAM didn't screw themselves up? It's only speculation, who knows for sure?

You just answered your own statement. RAM is bigger than PHOENX, and yes, I chose this step and I know the consequences if i chose to recruit ~B~. We could afford it, and yes, I chose to while PHOENX can't afford it coz they are smaller tribe.

You fail to see why BH and DECIDE wants ~B~ very badly. THE and BH/DECIDE were in war for a long time, and their best players were in that direction fighting them hard. It takes a time, landing spot, to be in good position to hit RAM. Whey did we recruit them is your question and I see you are not smart enough to see it. The answer is, ~B~ is a turning point for the bus of BH to damage LEGION and RAM and get in good nobling position. I knew about the first few month consequences and the losses were a calculative loss too. Both account Lmawii, and DBL J had tribal backing but due to their inactivity, we couldn't sustain it as they were isolated from rest of the tribe. What will the rest of the tribe do who doesn't have front with PHOENX? We, RAM are very huge and yes, we can take 2 front wars, and we will prove you that we can be of a challenge.

Time and time again, noobaxes, you have no valid reasoning to go against me. Why do I make most of the decision or think about why do most of the RAM players listen to me? It is because I work my ass off for the tribe and they see it, and yes, I do make wrong decisions sometimes as I am a human too and I get excused for them.

What have u done for your friends? Nothing! You have just caused pain to them. Don't go comparing your backstabbing to RAM with mine against WOR. This has nothing to do with you backstabbing RAM. Cshipley quit on his own terms, as the was still the duke of RAM due to RL. Did you try your best to make a poll and tried to stop me from attacking DECIDE? Did you help in sitting the frontline accounts in RAM? Did you work your hard to change the tribe being inside RAM?

We never had any arguments over anything in RAM, except since DECIDE. You're just a baby who keeps crying, who doesn't have balls to stand up and fight and think its best leaving, and you didn't even stop on that and tried your best to break the tribe apart. Thanks to you, I have lost my patience and will try and have a stricter view on things.

DeletedUser

Again, I don't manage by polling.... This is a dumb idea by the way.

I got flash news for you... RAM couldn't afford it and will die because of it. You're the one leading and you should be the one seeing things come, not polling on it :icon_eek:. Was I right in everything I predicted would happen?... Yes I was, so you weren't. Everybody knew it was the wrong thing to do so you poll on it? The answers and the question to that poll were so biased that I didn't even vote. :lol:

If you are to manage things with polls, make sure to know how to use one in a way that isn't torqued.

Backstabbing someone is only good if it is for you, I guess. WOR or RAM, there is no difference to me. Backstabbing is backstabbing, end of the story. Be careful when you accuse people of being backstabbers that you haven't done worse.

RAM is a headless chicken running around ready to be fried. BH will have plenty of beers to go along all those spicy hot wings.

Hope you enjoy being a meal, I will certainly enjoy you failing worse and worse. I'll always be there to tell you: " What did I tell you back then, again?"

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, Drift
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2,580
Side 2: 1,590
Difference: 990
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 154
Side 2: 24
Difference: 130
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 23,819,196
Side 2: 14,277,079
Difference: 9,542,117
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,477,179
Side 2: 227,783
Difference: 1,249,396
chart

Thank god there was Christmas and new year to slow them down. :icon_eek:

KarmaX

Again, I don't manage by polling.... This is a dumb idea by the way.

I got flash news for you... RAM couldn't afford it and will die because of it. You're the one leading and you should be the one seeing things come, not polling on it :icon_eek:. Was I right in everything I predicted would happen?... Yes I was, so you weren't. Everybody knew it was the wrong thing to do so you poll on it? The answers and the question to that poll were so biased that I didn't even vote. :lol:

If you are to manage things with polls, make sure to know how to use one in a way that isn't torqued.

Backstabbing someone is only good if it is for you, I guess. WOR or RAM, there is no difference to me. Backstabbing is backstabbing, end of the story. Be careful when you accuse people of being backstabbers that you haven't done worse.

RAM is a headless chicken running around ready to be fried. BH will have plenty of beers to go along all those spicy hot wings.

Hope you enjoy being a meal, I will certainly enjoy you failing worse and worse. I'll always be there to tell you: " What did I tell you back then, again?"

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, Drift
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2,580
Side 2: 1,590
Difference: 990
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 154
Side 2: 24
Difference: 130
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 23,819,196
Side 2: 14,277,079
Difference: 9,542,117
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,477,179
Side 2: 227,783
Difference: 1,249,396
chart

Thank god there was Christmas and new year to slow them down. :icon_eek:

1.2 million difference.. Wow! a good change factor. If we didn't have out backyards open, we'd be doing hell lot better. Did you put you and the escapes in the stats? Do you know what changes could've been if you were here without creating any havoc?

DeletedUser

There would have been no change at all. You have sealed your fate by yourself. BH probably doesn't even consider itself at war with RAM. What is likely to happen next? Will they slow down or is it more likely to pick up?

I'm the only excuse you have for such a poor showing? Lovely.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@ wanderer:

[spoil]
Paj: I do consider whatever tribe is left standing or at least the most dominant tribe near the end. Really isn't that why we all started playing this game? I suppose focus can change some when you know you can not possibly win the "world', so we choose a lesser victory. For you beating Ram is good, but that's you. Do you play monopoly to just get Boardwalk and the railroads? There is some serious personal hate going on here. Kinda like Frasrya(butchered that probably) and shiply. Now neither play.

No, dude. The last tribe standing wins the "marathon" award. Let me draw you a comparison...

I left world 6 after many of the biggest names, many of the best tribes. What was i left with? Not many enemies.... no one i KNEW in pnp.. etc etc./

I returned a few months ago, just to look around. I do not recognize MOST of the players still playing. Do these players left over deserve more credit than any of the tribes that actually FOUGHT the best w6 had to offer?

Tribalwars admins have an end game solution finally> It just ends the world, as there wouldnt be enough premium users to afford it open. Sure, you get credit for it... but "the meek inherit the earth"... BH is the only counter i have to my argument for this. They still have some of the best players left in w30.

However, that being said..... Would you rather be the tribe that ends the world,
a. when the forums are dead, and all personalities have gone
b. 90% of the best players are dead and gone...
c. Gonna have to recruit some unsavory characters to finish the world i believe...

Personally, i prefer to establish my tribes dominance early, beat the best the world had to offer, (BD) and finish with the largest family. (ram)

You can say what you want about my leadership style and tribal goals, but most of Phoenx was tired of TW before we even started this world... Hence we planned this exit ALL ALONG. Nothing you can say will make me stay and endure the number of senseless nukes/nobles needed to "end the world".

THe best players have come and gone already.

What victory do you claim?? WHO will be here to care besides you and your tribe? Dont lie, most of us play this gmae for personal gratification, and pnp personalities usually play for their egos... Who will be here to rub in their face?

As far as a duke making sure all "situations" are handled, what if mark-e or bullmastiff disagreed with your war with Ram over recruitment. Would you have not fought with us then to make them happy? What if they left because you went ahead with it anyway? What would you do? It seems to me you can't make everyone happy all the time, you have to do what is best for the silent majority and not the loud few.

Bullshit. If there is an issue, mark and bull are both intelligent enough to either open their mouths if needed, or keep it shut. They and i have worked together for two years with bull, and four years or so with mark. There is a level of trust there that i believe is unrivaled on w30. (maybe parm and wc)

Now, the thing of it all is.. if i say we can beat Ram and BH... my tribe would believe me. (not saying i can, just using an example) the difference between rammites and Phoenx members... is their belief, trust, and loyalty to me. You will never have that karma, because you play dirty. Dirty thoughts, lead to dirty members, leads to disloyalty, bactstabbing, and usurping...

But hey, dont listen to me... i have only dealt with people every day of my life for 30 years, and i have only led two tribes to world glory and respect... And i never needed an academy to do so....

I see a lot of posturing from both tribes you haven't reached our core(us), or you(ram) have reached our core now and here is where all our(phoenx) good players are so it's hopeless for us(ram). Do you really believe that if 1/2 our members weren't fighting in the NE and used those troops on you that you would hold as much territory as you do? I may not be the best player here but I am not the worst and I can use my eyes. Let's say on the low side we weren't using 10,000 villages against phoenx, 7500 defense 2500 offense we'll assume we're turtles. It's a numbers game. It's not like a boxing ring where the smaller guy can bob and weave and not take a direct punch. If we had chosen to we could have crushed your front lines and stacked the hell out of ours. Maybe you could have sniped some or renobled a few but it would be only a matter of time before you couldn't maintain the level of activity you would need to constantly defend. I have a lot of respect for how well you guys have done and continue to do, but please don't make it out like you can beat anything.

ITs not posturing. Its Nads recruits never lived to their large mouthed billings. there isnt much i can do about that, that was against my normal procedures to recruit that many foreign players at once.. i usually meld them in one by one or in pairs... But that is another story. The fact is that now you are against real Phoenx. The ones that have been with me two years, the ones that have stayed up day and night to sit accounts and fight Ram...

Dont worry, you guys were never smart enough to:(bolded)

It's a numbers game. It's not like a boxing ring where the smaller guy can bob and weave and not take a direct punch. If we had chosen to we could have crushed your front lines and stacked the hell out of ours. Maybe you could have sniped some or renobled a few but it would be only a matter of time before you couldn't maintain the level of activity you would need to constantly defend.

You had me on the ropes, catted to hell and back.. and you never finished me. You HAVE tried your best. We have rebuilt millions of points in catted villages. We are still defending Kevmaster to the last troop. You cannot beat us, you never had the tools even before Decide war.... YOUR LEADERSHIP JUST ISNT SMART ENOUGH.

I'll make you a deal. Talk to all the other tribes we are fighting and get them to stop for 2 months and we will fight just you during that time and let's see who has gained the most ground. Not sure if we can "bet" anything but mail me in game to work out the stakes.

Hey mush mouth.... why does ram always forget the two-three months they had 4 tribes against us?? Why does it always come down to "woe is ram, we got too many enemies"...

Did you hear us bitch about the odds? No. you heard us talking you up, so that when we do beat you... we look that much better. We could beat you, 1 vs 4 as it were.. and we have!! Right up until Ram and drift both disbanded, Phoenx had a forever lead on BOTH. And lets not forget the 100 or so villages that ram snagged from Phoenx prior to the war. (in forever stats and fraser) That was 2-3 months of your "numbers" vs our "elite"... and what happened? You dont have enough "numbers" any more to beat us in a fair fight.. actually, Ram has NEVER had enough numbers to beat Phoenx on its own... 1 v 1. But you guys bring your little sisters D2 and drift along... it hasnt helped much.
[/spoil]

@ EC:

[spoil]
No Pajuno, winning the world is not relative. When a game is started, there are terms to win the game. In TW's case it is a tribe or alliance conquering 100% of the world. When this world ends, there will be no 'World won by Phoenx' under the forum title. If you beat RAM, you will only gain a fulfilment that is great enough to say goodbye to world 30, leaving with your head high.

No, sir. winning the world is making your mark as the baddest ass little tribe ever. You wont likely forget Phoenx for a very long time.. and i doubt Gicusan will forget me ever. My point has been made, you all know who we are.. and whether or not anyone will admit it... you all aspire your tribe to be like ours... :icon_wink:

But in all seriousness.. winning the world is besting the best players in the game RIGHT NOW> not two years from now when all the best people are gone. (again, damn bh is the only hitch on this argument)

That is quite an ignorant statement Pajuno. The people that will stick around to the end of the world are the most resilient and persistent players, not ones that quit at the first sign of boredom. Those people find other intuitive ways of keeping intrest, which are all great qualities that I admire.

They are the marathon runners.. does not mean they are the best. Just look at MF.. Worst tribe from the start until now.. their fate was decided by BD and co not having enough nobles to eat them with worthy enemies on the field.. Now, do you think they deserve to have their names counted among the best of w30? I certainly dont. and im quite sure many of hte players that have left this world will agree.....

I believe your statement was ignorant. You have not argued that the remaining players are the best. You have argued the point that they are most deserving. If they last four years on a world to see it ended, then yes, i agree.. they are most deserving. They are, however, NOT the best players from w30. Period.[/spoil]

I will rebuild something better and more honourable.

This is why noob will have respect from w30, (enemies and friends alike) and Karma never will.

ANd wanderer, found another thing.. Players that hit beaker and parm... Hmmm.. a member of phoenx (alright maybe one) would never disobey an order, nor would they in their drunkest times instigate a fight that I did not authorize. So maybe its not just leadership having a problem, maybe your members are just bad tribemates...

bnkrmike24

Noob, nice stats. Congrats to BH on DBL J. They got that account with the help of LEGION :lol:

DECIDE has lost some players as well noob, don't forget ;)

ANd wanderer, found another thing.. Players that hit beaker and parm... Hmmm.. a member of phoenx (alright maybe one) would never disobey an order, nor would they in their drunkest times instigate a fight that I did not authorize. So maybe its not just leadership having a problem, maybe your members are just bad tribemates...

damn.... If I knew we would be so popular for attacking someone, I would've when I started w30. woo hoo, I attacked them. Send me more so I can get more ODD. I wanted to show no one is untouchable.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@ wanderer:

Hey mush mouth.... why does ram always forget the two-three months they had 4 tribes against us?? Why does it always come down to "woe is ram, we got too many enemies"...

Really already with the name calling is that all you got?? Never once did I say we have too many enemies. We also never used the whole tribe versus phoenx. Since you said you could take us on I made a suggestion on how we could see if this was true.

Did you hear us bitch about the odds? No. you heard us talking you up, so that when we do beat you... we look that much better. We could beat you, 1 vs 4 as it were.. and we have!! Right up until Ram and drift both disbanded, Phoenx had a forever lead on BOTH. And lets not forget the 100 or so villages that ram snagged from Phoenx prior to the war. (in forever stats and fraser) That was 2-3 months of your "numbers" vs our "elite"... and what happened? You dont have enough "numbers" any more to beat us in a fair fight.. actually, Ram has NEVER had enough numbers to beat Phoenx on its own... 1 v 1. But you guys bring your little sisters D2 and drift along... it hasnt helped much.

So if you win and we were fighting BH too did you really win?? I get a little confused by your logic. If we beat you with other tribes help it isn't a victory but if you get help it's our fault for bad diplomacy.

So your members can not attack anyone without your permission?? Seems like fun, everyone says Karmax is a control freak but looking at that statement kinda seems like you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65940

So perhaps RAM lacks player discipline?

DeletedUser

Noob, nice stats. Congrats to BH on DBL J. They got that account with the help of LEGION :lol:

Since you got all your caps against Kevmasterzoc of Phoenx, does that mean that it's not worth anything? As far as Legion goes, it's not really my problem.

damn.... If I knew we would be so popular for attacking someone, I would've when I started w30. woo hoo, I attacked them. Send me more so I can get more ODD. I wanted to show no one is untouchable.

Sorry kid but it was totally stupid to provoke them that way. How many villages did you cap, 0? ODD is not worth anything when your tribe is falling. If you wanted to add more pressure on your tribe to raise your own personal stats, congratulations but it had no use at all for the tribe (quite the opposite). You like attention?

When I talk about a tribe running headless, that's exactly what I mean. There is no direction right now. Shouldn't those nukes have been used against Phoenx instead? Yup, and instead RAM only added people that have a reason to hit them. (will require more support for nothing).

Quote:

So your members can not attack anyone without your permission?? Seems like fun, everyone says Karmax is a control freak but looking at that statement kinda seems like you are.

A leader sets a direction for its members. A leader is not only there to be friendly with other members, but to ensure discipline as well. A leader is there to ensure that all members actions are in the best interest of the tribe. Pajuno does that, Karmax doesn't. Pajuno is winning, Karmax is failing.

Karmax is certainly not an example of focus so I'm not too surprised that RAM looks exactly like him.

Karmax is a control freak when it comes to seizing power and keeping it, for the rest, he is just a kid running around with no clue of what he is doing. When he does a mistake, he closes his eyes and dive deeply into it instead of fixing it. (or he will do a poll to confirm his ideas - I just love polling :lol:).

Is Karmax good at making friends, yes, he is a good boy and a good person. Is he good at leading a tribe, absolutely not.

DeletedUser65940

a leader sets a direction for its members. A leader is not only there to be friendly with other members, but to ensure discipline as well. A leader is there to ensure that all members actions are in the best interest of the tribe. Pajuno does that, karmax doesn't. Pajuno is winning, karmax is failing.

Karmax is certainly not an example of focus so i'm not too surprised that ram looks exactly like him.

Karmax is a control freak when it comes to seizing power and keeping it, for the rest, he is just a kid running around with no clue of what he is doing. When he does a mistake, he closes his eyes and dive deeply into it instead of fixing it. (or he will do a poll to confirm his ideas - i just love polling :lol:).

Is karmax good at making friends, yes, he is a good boy and a good person. Is he good at leading a tribe, absolutely not.

+1

DeletedUser

Depicting through the thread, smiling at baseless theories and obvious lies, slander, and miscommunication while piling upon a good heaping dose of ignorance I found a little phrase that sums a good portion of the arguement up, special thanks to wanderer

Or do you no longer care who wins as long as it isn't karmax?

The answer to the question is as obvious as it is simple. Be it directed at Axes or not, it quite simply drums things up :icon_redface:.
But, of course, there are always more means to an ultimate end. Does that mean RAM must fall? Probably. Could it just as easily be solved by Karma stepping down, people like Naked and not putting their foot in their mouth and putting a more..."stable?" duke in charge of RAM? Equally so.

Of course, that leaves us to whats going to happen. Which we all know hasn't changed in the slightest. RAM will burn away to its own blind vision... And be reformed like a phoenix :p

-Spyke

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Really already with the name calling is that all you got?? Never once did I say we have too many enemies. We also never used the whole tribe versus phoenx. Since you said you could take us on I made a suggestion on how we could see if this was true.

Wanderer... Shipley declared on PHoenx with 5 tribes to start the war.

You had two months, is it my fault that you "didnt focus" on Phoenx? And i find that hard to believe.. we have a list of over 50 something members that actively sent nukes/nobles and or support... So explain to me how you didnt "focus" on phoenx for those first two months... sure you had scuffles elsewhere, and karma was busy stacking his decide front early... But honestly?? (50 from 70 ish members is quite a few, for NOT FOCUSING)

ANd one more addressing, Mr. Ignorance.... lets see.. have you EVER had a 1 vs 1??? Or has it always been Ram/Drift vs each tribe??? I dont understand how you can talk about a "fair fight" when not once have you ever acted with that kind of honor. Ram/Drift was 70 ish players combined???? WHEN HAVE YOU EVER FOUGHT A FAIR FIGHT?

Do NOT come to the forums with a "woe is me" story, when banker brags about getting "odd" for attacking parm.

Banker, how did that work out for you? You think that what you have coming is all?? You forget BH and LoEN are far away.. and Phoenx opens up after the break... So i hope that ODD is worth what is about to happen to your account...

So if you win and we were fighting BH too did you really win?? I get a little confused by your logic. If we beat you with other tribes help it isn't a victory but if you get help it's our fault for bad diplomacy.

First off, you cant even keep your tribe together. Second off, its 2 vs 1 in Ram/drift vs Phoenx. Do you also forget we only have 23 members? (one of which is the super inactive asalamalakum account) Third, how do you expect to beat anyone??

As it stands, phoenx had the advantage before anyone else stepped in. (that is Phoenx vs RAM/DRIFT and lets not forget your meat shields.. D2. Again, 3 vs 1.) Not our fault that you pissed the world off....(or disbanded your tribes to erase stats. :icon_eek:) And as for victory, no one in this world has put in more effort than the core of PHoenx. So, yes... i will take that victory, no matter how many enemies ram wanted to put in the field against them.

Ah... so now we see how it really is over there. A rabble of loudmouths. :D

If karma ordered you NOT to attack someone and yuo did.. then all the more power to him for recruiting your bad attitude. If a player cannot fathom and understand WHY NOT to attack someone... then they do not belong in my tribe.

As noob said, tribes have directions... if every member went off on their own tangent.. you would have Ram. If everyone followed orders, and worked cohesively as a team... then you have PHoenx.

SOrry my guys listen to my advice/wisdom.. it is what comes to those leaders that are most deserving. Noob put it well, karma is a nice, friendly guy... Karma is NOT a duke. Period.

Good day wanderer, your excuses hold no water in this conversation.

DeletedUser

Apologies for any nonsense sentences, I generally change my mind partway through saying something... My 2 cents on some recent comments/discussions...

Regarding noobaxes and KarmaX's disagreement...

Had KarmaX not recruited ~B~ then we'd be in a much similar position anyways (Perhaps not already but close)... We would have been moving West while BH would have been moving East (as demonstrated by the recruitment of DECIDE). With THE war being over and the huge amount of tribal support, I am sure it wouldn't have taken long for them to go through ~B~ and LEGION (No disrespect to those tribes/players intended). The effect of this would have been a front from K47 - K49. I daresay it wouldn't have taken them as long to go through LEGION and ~B~ as it would for us to get through Phoenx and LoEN (Both top 5 tribes for a long time now). Meaning they would be declaring on us while we already had our 'hands full'.

@ noob, you continue to disagree with KarmaX's leadership which you are quite entitled to; however, I find it difficult to keep up with your arguments, because one minute he is a tyrant and wont listen to the opinion of others and the next minute you ridicule him for making polls and giving opinions to tribe members, including a poll with an option to replace him as duke. It's one of those 'damned if you do, damned if you don't situations. It also makes me think that you will say whatever it takes to disagree with KarmaX...

Regarding Phoenx defeating RAM...

The Phoenx/RAM war has been a very even one nearly the entire time. For either tribe to try and say they are 'winning' is a bit of a joke. Despite all of the excuses/theories as to why either sides stats are the most correct including who was/wasn't included etc etc etc, this war has been much of a stalemate and at various times each side has had the upper hand. Check the official map threads for changes to the frontlines and continent dominance... They have remained much the same throughout our war.

People have thrown accusations out that RAM's diplomacy and leadership is to blame for their downfall by making enemies of the entire world and as a result is dealing with the consequences of being hit by all top 5 tribes. I would find it very hypocritical, yet amusing for some of these same people to then claim the victory over RAM as being 'theirs'.

@ Paj, don't go gloating that Phoenx doesn't 'bitch about unfair odds' and then continue to do exactly that in the same paragraph.

Regarding the situation of the S-E

I have heard the claim that there will be a far better tribe in the southeast coming into 'power' under noobaxes control. Yet I cannot see any way this would be possible. Without mentioning noobaxes skill/capabilities as a duke, the only possible way it would work would be if all of RAM bowed to the will of Escape and merged with them peacefully with all members (including leadership) accepting their new roles and positions. Well that clearly isn't going to happen or it already would have. A large number of players would sooner quit, meaning that there will be considerably less firepower AND EXPERIENCE in the S-E corner, stacks would disappear from the frontlines, and all the while allowing neighboring tribes to move closer and open larger fronts with the S-E.

The worst possible scenario for S-E has already happened. Disgruntled members wanting things done their own way, leaving and splitting the force of S-E into 2, making it worrying for nearby players who had their support out on the frontlines.

If RAM does fall in the near future, it won't have been because of advanced skill of its opponents, nor KarmaX's recruiting of ~B~ players, it will be because there were a number of members within RAM over the past few months who didn't know how to resolve conflict with maturity.

bnkrmike24

Sorry kid but it was totally stupid to provoke them that way. How many villages did you cap, 0? ODD is not worth anything when your tribe is falling. If you wanted to add more pressure on your tribe to raise your own personal stats, congratulations but it had no use at all for the tribe (quite the opposite). You like attention?

When I talk about a tribe running headless, that's exactly what I mean. There is no direction right now. Shouldn't those nukes have been used against Phoenx instead? Yup, and instead RAM only added people that have a reason to hit them. (will require more support for nothing).

Noob, I didn't provoke anything and it wasn't for my personal stats. There was 4 of us attacking him... I didn't send any nukes to parm other than this one village where I catted it down but it got nobled by a mate... BH were already our enemies noob, remember? They merged with DECIDE? :lol:

DeletedUser

Pajuno, just as in a game of sport, the winner is made based upon the final score, not how well they played during the first 15 minutes or their capability as a team. Claim victory all you want you have not won the world.

On a side note, over the span of world 30, you were not the most badass tribe there has been. Having fought against you, BD and TARDIS were far better. But just like you, they lost intrest earlier and fell inactive.