MVP for 2010

l1si4ka

*Stolen from w31 since they still have active forums :icon_neutral:

who is the MVP for 2010!?
post stats and reasons to support your top picks
I will update the nominees as we go along.

N. West
MVP-
Attacker-
Defender-
Moral Booster-

N. East
MVP-
Attacker-
Defender-
Moral Booster-

S. West
MVP-
Attacker-
Defender-
Moral Booster-

S.East
MVP-
Attacker-
Defender-
Moral Booster-

================================================== ===============================================

Nominees

MVPs

Attackers

Defenders

Moral

DeletedUser

Good topic

N. West
MVP- BigandHairy
Attacker- Oberoi
Defender- Not really an awful lot of defending happening up here :/
Moral Booster- I think everyone (In Axe at least) was happy to see BaH return and nearly single handedly take over K22. King Corpse and Herman deserve mentions. Oberoi is very good to have around as well

(I know this is biased towards Axe, but !WAR! dont seem to be doing anything much really up here)

N. East
MVP- Crown Man
Attacker- suduvatlg
Defender- No idea
Moral Booster- Crown Man

S. West
MVP-Ill go with Alihumphrey for his combination of solid defense and offense in what I think it a DA controlled area.
Attacker- Lots of nukes being thrown around, not much conquering of active enemies though. Will have to go with Medic472. I think he is SW.
Defender- Willowsmagic
Moral Booster- Bluenile

S.East
MVP-Azengus/Sid
Attacker- You'll have to ask the barbs about this one.
Defender- dunno, probably have to go with Azengus again since thats the only person ive really seen in action that is worthy
Moral Booster- I guess Crysa has done well to stay around. The actual def and attacking werent that impressive though

DeletedUser

Good topic

N. West
MVP- BigandHairy
Attacker- Oberoi
Defender- Not really an awful lot of defending happening up here :/
Moral Booster- I think everyone (In Axe at least) was happy to see BaH return and nearly single handedly take over K22. King Corpse and Herman deserve mentions. Oberoi is very good to have around as well

do i sense an oberoi fan?

DeletedUser

Nice topic...

N. West
MVP- Oberoi
N. East
MVP- Oberoi
2010 was about the rise and fall of WAR, the fall and fall of Exile & tH, and the rise and rise of AXE. Oberoi played a huge part in this in the North in both the East and West.

S. West
Defender- Willowsmagic
Moral Booster- Willowsmagic
For the same reasons, Sherry's influence in the Southern politics is unrivalled.

N. West
Defender- cainmn
S. East
Defender- Crysalith
Both of whom have weathered a huge number of incoming and are still standing

Whishy

Yay, BigAndHairy for W15 MVP!

Glad to see you're still doing so well =)

DeletedUser61009

Nice topic...

2010 was about the rise and fall of WAR, the fall and fall of Exile & tH, and the rise and rise of AXE. Oberoi played a huge part in this in the North in both the East and West.

S. West
Defender- Willowsmagic
Moral Booster- Willowsmagic
For the same reasons, Sherry's influence in the Southern politics is unrivalled.

I just wanted to add Da, as they have proven to be mainly barb whores, but still credit most be given to their tattics, tough we don't agree with them, they are still keeping them in the game, after so long.

DeletedUser

yeah, his number 1 'fan' posted right above this one

i shall never deny it, he is like (mm) so good :p

but for mvp of w15 i will also have to say BAH.....but without Oberoi we could not have brought AXE back to the top...

DeletedUser

North East
hellforge <---- loser :icon_biggrin:

Happy New Year guys! just dropping by! it's really raining hard here... :icon_sad:

seth89

I just wanted to add Da, as they have proven to be mainly barb whores, but still credit most be given to their tattics, tough we don't agree with them, they are still keeping them in the game, after so long.

No offense. But this is OLD NEWS. And has been stated by.... DA player's themself's on the forum.
Mainly from me. As we see this as a achievement anyway. We currently have our own little battle on to be the top Barb player.
Course. Due to personal reason's, I am currently not able to do anything atm. But soon, I shall unleash hell on those pesky barbs.

futureworth

Geeezzz... i should have never stopped playing, be active and let my account sit for too long...
oh well...ill vote for BAH...^_^
includes oberoi and KC specially in the north...just what like prophet said
im sorry KC if i am being inactive for about 8 months...lol.