Some people need to grow up

DeletedUser

Noob, I didn't provoke anything and it wasn't for my personal stats. There was 4 of us attacking him... I didn't send any nukes to parm other than this one village where I catted it down but it got nobled by a mate... BH were already our enemies noob, remember? They merged with DECIDE? :lol:

So you're saying RAM has declared war on BH?

Wow.

DeletedUser

Regarding noobaxes and KarmaX's disagreement...

Had KarmaX not recruited ~B~ then we'd be in a much similar position anyways (Perhaps not already but close)... We would have been moving West while BH would have been moving East (as demonstrated by the recruitment of DECIDE). With THE war being over and the huge amount of tribal support, I am sure it wouldn't have taken long for them to go through ~B~ and LEGION (No disrespect to those tribes/players intended). The effect of this would have been a front from K47 - K49. I daresay it wouldn't have taken them as long to go through LEGION and ~B~ as it would for us to get through Phoenx and LoEN (Both top 5 tribes for a long time now). Meaning they would be declaring on us while we already had our 'hands full'.

@ noob, you continue to disagree with KarmaX's leadership which you are quite entitled to; however, I find it difficult to keep up with your arguments, because one minute he is a tyrant and wont listen to the opinion of others and the next minute you ridicule him for making polls and giving opinions to tribe members, including a poll with an option to replace him as duke. It's one of those 'damned if you do, damned if you don't situations. It also makes me think that you will say whatever it takes to disagree with KarmaX...

I'm really tired to talk about BS polls. You can make them say whatever you like. We can always speculate on what would have happened if we had not done it. You have no basic knowledge of what was going on for REAL up there. Karmax had no clue either. I knew what was going on and predicted what would happen. I challenge you to post the exact poll that was taken with all the question, answers part and the result. Post it here publicly, please. I will teach you a few things about polling.

Regarding Phoenx defeating RAM...

The Phoenx/RAM war has been a very even one nearly the entire time. For either tribe to try and say they are 'winning' is a bit of a joke. Despite all of the excuses/theories as to why either sides stats are the most correct including who was/wasn't included etc etc etc, this war has been much of a stalemate and at various times each side has had the upper hand. Check the official map threads for changes to the frontlines and continent dominance... They have remained much the same throughout our war.

People have thrown accusations out that RAM's diplomacy and leadership is to blame for their downfall by making enemies of the entire world and as a result is dealing with the consequences of being hit by all top 5 tribes. I would find it very hypocritical, yet amusing for some of these same people to then claim the victory over RAM as being 'theirs'.

@ Paj, don't go gloating that Phoenx doesn't 'bitch about unfair odds' and then continue to do exactly that in the same paragraph.

Regarding the situation of the S-E

I have heard the claim that there will be a far better tribe in the southeast coming into 'power' under noobaxes control. Yet I cannot see any way this would be possible. Without mentioning noobaxes skill/capabilities as a duke, the only possible way it would work would be if all of RAM bowed to the will of Escape and merged with them peacefully with all members (including leadership) accepting their new roles and positions. Well that clearly isn't going to happen or it already would have. A large number of players would sooner quit, meaning that there will be considerably less firepower AND EXPERIENCE in the S-E corner, stacks would disappear from the frontlines, and all the while allowing neighboring tribes to move closer and open larger fronts with the S-E.

The worst possible scenario for S-E has already happened. Disgruntled members wanting things done their own way, leaving and splitting the force of S-E into 2, making it worrying for nearby players who had their support out on the frontlines.

If RAM does fall in the near future, it won't have been because of advanced skill of its opponents, nor KarmaX's recruiting of ~B~ players, it will be because there were a number of members within RAM over the past few months who didn't know how to resolve conflict with maturity.

As far as the "It would have happened already" statement, I'm in no rush and I have plenty of time. I find it fairly funny that RAM (that didn't do much damage to Phoenx in many months other than underhanded tactics) thinks that it's going to get better when you add BH to the mix. It defies any logics. Losing a battle doesn't necessarily means shame and dishonor and you can bounce back and get stronger learning from your mistakes. Escape will be the vehicle for those who understand common sense and wishes to continue playing this world and have a shot at winning it. Those who wants to hit the wall straight with their vehicle are free to do so, I will not force anyone. There is an escape from that delirium, just so you know.

I can assure all RAM members that BH will REQUIRE FULL TIME attention. They are not mass-recuiting noobs. They are well coordinated, well lead, huge and skilled. They will be a real challenge to anyone they are facing. You will all see that by yourselves when time comes, I just hope for you guys that it won't be too late.

@Tommy

You guys capped one??? That's it??? How many nukes? How long will you guys keep it?Please explain to me your great war plans. You may not understand this, but war requires plans, not running around throwing nukes all over the place. You will need to find a better rationale than I found an enemy on the map and I threw him nukes. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow.

Yes they did. :lol:

Not sure most people are aware, not sure it was planned. Some say that some members decided to declare on their own.

I had the same reaction...

Wow. :lol:

DeletedUser

noob..BH aren't tribal huggers?..or mass recruiters?..hmm what about mass recruting last month?..;)

it's not really important..all those fakes launched to me have no effect on me..it will be funny to watch those incomings to land..:)

DeletedUser

Just drink more Bon and all your problems will go away. It's magic.

No they are not mass recruiters. If they are, we are too and probably much worse :icon_wink:

bnkrmike24

Wow.

no cy, no official declaration. But I guess they did when they stacked DECIDE. Look noob, DECIDE needed help!!! They merged with our enemies... Perhaps they aren't our enemies and we are just going after refugees...

@noob, I didn't declare on no-one. Quit saying BS...

DeletedUser

Ok so Parm and Beaker are Decide refugees, I guess. Yes that makes a lot more of sense now... :icon_rolleyes:

Michael Wittman

I don't know why anyone would be scared to say it. Yes we are at war with BH. No there was no official declaration. BH was attacking us and stacking our enemies long before we sent anything at them. Those are acts of war so let it be.

And sure we will take parm and beaker as refugees :p. To say wow at the fact we are at war seems kind of stupid. No offense cy, well I know noobaxes is stupid but cy you know phoenx wouldn't let people stack against and attack them without it ending in war.

Although those loen stacks we have are nice ;)

DeletedUser

It's really hard to be stupid. :lol:

Coming from you, I will take it as a compliment.

On the other hand, maybe your great intelligence can enlight us on why you chose those targets instead of another one? There must be someone planning things out there, no? As I see it, you guys are trying to take everything-everywhere-anyhow at the same time.

Or maybe you are too busy planning an op on me? :lol:

Michael Wittman

im sure you have many strange things going on in your head. myself and some others are working on an op but ravenj knows where that is

DeletedUser

I don't know why anyone would be scared to say it. Yes we are at war with BH. No there was no official declaration. BH was attacking us and stacking our enemies long before we sent anything at them. Those are acts of war so let it be.

And sure we will take parm and beaker as refugees :p. To say wow at the fact we are at war seems kind of stupid. No offense cy, well I know noobaxes is stupid but cy you know phoenx wouldn't let people stack against and attack them without it ending in war.

Although those loen stacks we have are nice ;)

Michael, I was saying "Wow" not as any real expression of surprise. I thought that was sort of clear by the tone of my post. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

Yes we are at war with BH.
If you think that this is war, then it is obvious you have participated in none so far, that fulfils the definition ...

What does your duke have to say on this matter? He agrees?

Oh and Happy New Year to you also :icon_cool:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pajuno, just as in a game of sport, the winner is made based upon the final score, not how well they played during the first 15 minutes or their capability as a team. Claim victory all you want you have not won the world.

This isnt a sport, ec. Your not exerting anything cept your mouse hand and your real life time. Do not compare "the final score" to anything.. cause then you have all the final scores from my wars to consider.

And yes, as i have already put it.. there will be less than 1k players here. In its prime there were over 3 or 4k actives... people know me, and remember what we did. (i was loud and vocal enough) We have done it with fewer people, smaller accounts, and little to no help... All the while keeping 90% of our deals clean. By the time the world ends, not many people will be here who matter, outside of the winning tribe. Who are you gonna claim victory over, and who yo gonna claim it too???

On a side note, over the span of world 30, you were not the most badass tribe there has been. Having fought against you, BD and TARDIS were far better.

Tardis gave up after one BD operation.

BD gave up after several failed operations, (and our little turple ran out of villages for them to noble easily)

We beat BD, and Tardis only lived up to standards via reputation... so in reality, who did tardis really fight or beat before they lost to bd? i recall an awful lot of alliances over that way?

But just like you, they lost intrest earlier and fell inactive.

Excuse me? Are you speaking out of your ass, per usual? Did you ever hear of saving for nobles? (or working the busy holiday season? work is over now, beatches!!!)

As an after thought.. nearly every single one of my wars ends the same. People have real life, get bored, or blah blah blah. same lame excuses.. but that is how wars are won. Boring people to death is how its done, and usually you have to bash their accounts in something fierce nonstop for days..

And ec, we have not shown you anything yet. we were busy clearing up kd 83, now comes irock's turn.. but i dont believe you are still there, are you?

DeletedUser

noob, i'm just saying u have double standards for RAM and BH family..
no need to be rude or arrogant...i respect every player and tribe and i'm sure war will be tough till end..

hey paj!

DeletedUser

As far as the "It would have happened already" statement, I'm in no rush and I have plenty of time. I find it fairly funny that RAM (that didn't do much damage to Phoenx in many months other than underhanded tactics) thinks that it's going to get better when you add BH to the mix. It defies any logics. Losing a battle doesn't necessarily means shame and dishonor and you can bounce back and get stronger learning from your mistakes. Escape will be the vehicle for those who understand common sense and wishes to continue playing this world and have a shot at winning it. Those who wants to hit the wall straight with their vehicle are free to do so, I will not force anyone. There is an escape from that delirium, just so you know.

I can assure all RAM members that BH will REQUIRE FULL TIME attention. They are not mass-recuiting noobs. They are well coordinated, well lead, huge and skilled. They will be a real challenge to anyone they are facing. You will all see that by yourselves when time comes, I just hope for you guys that it won't be too late.

I see that you were unclear on one of the points I had made even though I had it in bold. I didn't say it was going to take some time for a restructure of RAM / reformation of S-E and that you need to be patient. I said it wasn't going to happen. (Keeping in mind it was my own opinion and not an official stance of RAMs) I can make a fairly accurate estimate at who would discontinue playing the world should that happen. In my opinion it would reduce the skill/activity of the S-E too much to really have a chance of defeating the world.

Regarding your comment on the poll issue. If you will re-read my post you may discover that my point had nothing to do with KarmaX's ability to create a decent poll or not. I referred to the fact that he gives people a choice (be it through polls or other methods) and that you have slammed him on pnp for being both dictatorial and at other times for giving people opinions... I do hope that I don't have to write that same point a third time.

It is not my place to be sharing our tribe discussions publicly nor do I even know if the thread still exists or has been deleted... I find it amusing that you think I need a lesson from you on how to create a poll/survey. Perhaps you could come in to my mathematics lessons and take over whenever it comes to data units because I clearly have no idea :)

At what cost will we have 'lost the battle' as you mentioned in your 2nd line??? Paj has already named a price for RAM to 'declare defeat' before he will quit (not that defeat would be the correct terminology. Ceasefire/stalemate seem like better words to use). I admit that I do not know which accounts he was referring to but that price seems ridiculous considering how little actual progress has been made so far and the fact that he and perhaps others would be quitting shortly after. If, as a duke, you would give in to that sort of request and sacrifice your members like that to an opponent who will no longer continue anyway, then I am glad you are not my duke.

I am disappointed in that Paj is already sounding like all the other ex w30 players who have come back here and talked themselves up saying how they were so much better than the people left behind. If Paj is happy with his achievements without staying to the end then cudos to him. However, let's not talk down the achievements of those who stay until the end and do actually win the word...

If you think that this is war, then it is obvious you have participated in none so far, that fulfils the definition ...

What does your duke have to say on this matter? He agrees?

Oh and Happy New Year to you also :icon_cool:

I am sure that down the track, forever stats will be plastered over the pnp for all to see. So if it will suit you to add those stats later on down the road, then it should also suit you to call it a war now ;)

Otherwise forever stats between RAM and BH will be nullified?

DeletedUser

I would like to clarify a few things (from my perspective at least).

Darthpoet nobled into K44 and was politely asked to leave by Cheesy Name and myself and an agreement was reached that any defences Darthpoet had sent to the villages Cheesy capped to keep him out would be returned to RAM intact as a gesture of goodwill. Star Date: on 10.09. at 00:20

2 months later on 30 Nov 2010 Darthpoet again invaded K44 disregarding our previous arrangement and tried to jump into echao terrirtory for a munching fest. Luckily we spotted it and drove him out.

At this stage I was quite vexed that an agreement we had reached in good faith from my viewpoint was undermined. I jumped into a dozen villages on the border with Darthpoet to see how he felt when the shoe was on the other foot.

I was immediately attacked by 3-4 RAMites who went further in launching on Beaker whom they had a quiet border with and I can appreciate that response. Thankfully the effort was half hearted and the only city taken was a DECOY village which I had not stacked to draw fire while my defences landed in the villages that I wanted to keep. I hope in turn you can appreciate the need Beaker and I with some local friends have had in staging a counter strike.

In fairness, I dont think any player worth his salt on any world would allow 3 blatant transgressions against them from a neutral tribe to go without reply. I never saw BH at war with RAM and I still don't. Maybe i was too far from the front or way too removed from the political situation in the East to care about what was happening there. However, when a player or tribe continues aggresive behaviour towards me and breaks agreements made in good faith into the bargain they earn my emnity and I will always turn my gaze in their direction. It would be a weakness to do anything less.

DeletedUser

***Happy New Year Everyone*** - I dont post much on the forums cos you are all egomaniacs, but I will say this from reading some resent posts. The highest skilled attacking and defending in a war scale Opp. that I have seen in this world so far was that between BD and TARDIS both tribes were highly skilled uber active and dedicated to there tribes and as such largely cancelled each other out. This was spoilt by dairyboy who was entrusted with the dukes sit and disbanded TARDIS. BD had so much respect for there enemy they gave TARDIS time to reform (DN) but the magic was gone and we never really recovered.... sad story but true :(

EDS

DeletedUser

Oh yeah and every1 feel free to slag me off call me a unskilled liar, noob, hugger, point whore or whatever you want as I understand that some of you have little else in your lives and doing so makes you "happy" or at least better about yourself.

.... and everyone should have some pleasure in life, even noobaxes! god knows he needs cheering up after the mauling I gave him on the Mags account :p

(thats your intro noobaxes...enjoy)

EDS

jakeeboy

Oh yeah and every1 feel free to slag me off call me a unskilled liar, noob, hugger, point whore or whatever you want as I understand that some of you have little else in your lives and doing so makes you "happy" or at least better about yourself.

.... and everyone should have some pleasure in life, even noobaxes! god knows he needs cheering up after the mauling I gave him on the Mags account :p

(thats your intro noobaxes...enjoy)

EDS

Not fair really :( you get empty villas instead his cluster while I am on the outskirts trying to take heavily stacked vills, unfair really ;(

DeletedUser

noob, i'm just saying u have double standards for RAM and BH family..
no need to be rude or arrogant...i respect every player and tribe and i'm sure war will be tough till end..

hey paj!

I have seen what BH can do. I have seen what RAM can do. You are simply not in the same class. While RAM is built with many young kids, BH is built with more mature people.

It's not being rude or arrogant or having double standards, it's being able to see what reality is. Recruiting is a part of the game. We did recruit and they did too. If you want to call them mass recruiters, you have to look at yourself too.