W30 - The Countdown Begins!

DeletedUser

W30 was closed on the 23rd of December. So with much further adieu, let the countdown begin!

countdown.gif

As of the 30th of December 2010, this world has 4.622 players.

I'll be keeping a record here about the number of members. I'll be hoping to place it on a graph, showing key events that may have affected the deletion of accounts.

Record:
[Spoil]
30-12-10- Number of players:4.622

06-01-11- Number of players: 3.765
Number of players over 100K: 561[/spoil]

As we all know the cost of nobles is reduced once the world has less than one thousand players. Should this rule be reviewed?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought w30 was already closed some time earlier this month!

DeletedUser

Just so you know it will take another year before we get anywhere close to 1K players. On w21 we FINALLY got to 1K players after roughly 2 and a half years.

DeletedUser

Don't count your chickens yet SFC. You never know when someone will need a co-player.

DeletedUser

Just so you know it will take another year before we get anywhere close to 1K players. On w21 we FINALLY got to 1K players after roughly 2 and a half years.

beating people to death is cool lets all have a truce and cat the shit out of everyone else out the top 6???? be a right quick end

leaders get to it!! then we can war our asses off wooo

DeletedUser

image.php

I don't know but it looks like a significent drop in total players already

DeletedUser

I guess it also depends on the mindset of the world. W21 had PnP to deal with which encompasses most of the world. The only other two tribes that can do anything to them are NAPs with them. On W30 everyone hates RAM apparently so lol. Maybe it will go quicker than W21.

DeletedUser

I guess it also depends on the mindset of the world. W21 had PnP to deal with which encompasses most of the world. The only other two tribes that can do anything to them are NAPs with them. On W30 everyone hates RAM apparently so lol. Maybe it will go quicker than W21.

lets hug cat the crap then murder each other ? like how cool war till the death!! whats your online times haha