TSB: New name, same game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Get a clue...my very first line in this thread. Now I know why others get so frustrated on here. Bloody waste of time posting anything :icon_rolleyes:

"Our little skirmish with SL has caused some members of that tribe to flee to TSB. Refugees? I would consider the following to be:".

This is my opinion, I didn't ask for anyone else's spin on this subject. PnP yeah I know, but seriously?

lets stick to the facts then. We contacted them asking them if they wanted to join us. Refugee is someone who is trying to seek refuge. The fact that we invited them means they weren't seeking refuge from any war, they were given an offer that enticed them and they took it.

You placed players in there that were attacked or lost vills ages ago (almost a month) so in that case are we all refugees? I got attacked before I joined TSB, am I a refugee? In fact I lost a few vills in this world so I must be! :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are correct marg, some of the members have not lost a village in a while, but we are still attacking them. Not enough room in the forum for all the reports.

Here is a question...if they are winning the "war" as it has been called, why are they leaving? :lol: They must be doing so well right now it must be time to leave. :icon_rolleyes: Fact is most of SL is s*it out of troops and knows it.

As time goes by it is starting to look more like a merge to me.
http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=17270

DeletedUser

lol Larry It is a merge (thought we said that already) lol... We just not taking everyone for obvious reasons. They are joining us because we have always been close friends and they will be much stronger and have more opportunities in our tribe. Although 3DX had serious leadership problems many players developed relationships there that couldn't be broken. We grew closer with these wars so it was a matter of time before they joined us. We simply weren't able to take them in when TSB was formed:(

Btw I like your pic descriptions:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Then this thread is no longer needed as there is nothing else to discuss. My list has been compiled :axemen:

Lock 'er up Rednecks.

DeletedUser

You know right after malebox and I had decided our tribes should bury the hatchet for the time being and I consequently withdrew my support from an isolated village in SnM territory, one of yer nubs took it. I loled. But now it makes me feel proud, since it makes me an honorable SnM refugee! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol Larry It is a merge (thought we said that already) lol... We just not taking everyone for obvious reasons.

Wellllllllllllll this makes things all the more clear for myself and larry then..... as we dont really spend alot of time in the externals...... i dont blame you for taking everyone - would be madness to take everyone in any merger regardless of the tribe/s in question....

As for a definition of the meaning refugee - as has been stated previously in this thread (and no doubt atleast 5 threads per world thus far) everybodies opinion of a refugee is different (wish it could be standardised!!) and we could argue about the meaning of the word refugee until the cows come home and then argue bout it some more.... so mods lock it already lol

Status
Not open for further replies.