YAWN! Rank 1

• Thread starter speedygonzalez47
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i was hopeing for this to be a real war and not havein them merge, but oh well. maybe a real war soon?

DeletedUser

86 members and growing... :icon_neutral:
Well atleast they won't lose their original members thanks to isolation and being overwhelmed by their neighbours now. :icon_razz:

Sellsword

86 members and growing... :icon_neutral:
Well atleast they won't lose their original members thanks to isolation and being overwhelmed by their neighbours now. :icon_razz:

The more experienced members (Yawn!) will have realized new players usually drop out of the game after a couple of weeks. If tribal leadership plays its cards well, this is like a big buffet for all involved. -1 reputation for merging after one day of war though, I sincerely doubt anyone has had the opportunity to judge skill levels adequately.

DeletedUser

Yay im back!!!!!

Always wanted to be a baron in a big tribe, really feels good to be a part of this. Hurray

King Matt II

Don't see why it needed it's own thread, but congrats Yawn. :)

King Matt II

IKEA didn't, and apparently we're more hyped and have bigger ego's. :icon_confused:

Maybe now people will realize we know we suck and we just don't care. :p

DeletedUser

A war before any of us have a second village? No thanks; there is still plenty of time, plenty of things could happen.

Your right but Coordinated Catapult attacks and fake attacks, fake mails etc... Is the fun part and the name of the game. Back in the days we use to War 5 family tribes at 2000.points and still pwn.

You do know your logged into tribalhugs, right? Mergers FTW. :icon_rolleyes:

I thought there was something funny with the picture on the main site, i just thought they changed it :(

Don't see why it needed it's own thread, but congrats Yawn. :)

Jealous much ;)

I never thought a tribe like Yawn! would have 90.members o_O guess this world might just turn out like W46 :/

DeletedUser

It was a mistake :)

I would be surprised if it has never happened to you two

DeletedUser

Now holding auditions for last 9 places, must work well in a Squad