The quality of world 11 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser30069
  • Start date

king bryan4

Dolohov, now that was a truly epic player. I had some great battles against him here in w11, he was a true terror.

Wallam

Nice to see koss doing well, best defender i have ever seen on TW.

DeletedUser

Anyways, cheers to FERDEVIL and the players who Played and are still Playing WORLD 11!

:icon_cool:
Just want to extend my congratulations to Ferdevil as well - this is a truly impressive achievement, and as he acknowledged in his discourse there, it reflects W11 and highlights W11's prowess as well. ^^

DeletedUser30069

thargoran seems to be popular at other worlds, but i believe he played earlier worlds than 11 aswell se he did not originate from here, did i have facts correct?

Wallam

thargoran seems to be popular at other worlds, but i believe he played earlier worlds than 11 aswell se he did not originate from here, did i have facts correct?

Thar played a lot of earlier worlds than this, he did found a popular tribe on this server though (n00bs).

DeletedUser

I think Thar and Uldor both came from W4.

DeletedUser

Hello W11, it's been a long time since I last posted here and it's pretty nice that I am writing again in the forums of the world where I originated playing TW.

As the title says, it's not all about me.

Quality of W11 players.

For me, W11 is one of the worlds that has the best players in TW. From the times of Thargoran, Bloodhood and Uldor, to the time of Charles the Bald, koss, playerhater, tavka, etc. and to the present great players.

This world is a complete package. It's not all about who's good at attacking, defending or anything about skills. It's not also about activity. It's not all about who's great at Pnp, making alliances and rally the other tribes to turn against your enemies. Not also about who has a great leader or tribe members. It's not all about any single aspect of the game. It's all about all of it and the drama of this world that produces great and legendary players of TW.

W11 is my first world, a noob ferdevil. But as I play this game along the way, I've learned how to really play the game (basics), improve it and play it in my own style of game play. I've found the different strategies of different players and tribes. Those knowledge I've gathered in this world are the things I used in playing HP and made me very successful in that World/Round. I can say, W11 players are one of the best players of TW and I'm very proud that I'm from W11, really one of the best worlds. Although things were not really going good for me here in the past 2 years because of RL issues, I'm still watching around and checking this world once in a while.

I would like to apologize to my former tribemates in =TITE= and Lod for I did not commit to my part of helping you guys in this big war for the past 6 months. I'll be honest that I lost interest in playing W11 and focused on HP. Maybe in time. :icon_twisted:

Francis, thanks, still proud to be one huh, I am too. Maybe we can play again together in other worlds, as of now I'm just helping a friend in another world, from HP to noob world! LOL!

W11, make this world a very interesting one, lately I find it very boring, lack of drama. :)

dont forget to mail me.. i still can be your best Head Account Sitter in another world...

DeletedUser

I think Thar and Uldor both came from W4.

w4 was the first world that Uldor made MCD, but his second world. Thar came from the German servers, and has been playing TW since before .net existed :)

Dolohov was in the original line-up for w51 SHEEPS, but left when rl became too hectic :icon_sad:

DeletedUser30069

hmm... i think i might visit w51's forum and follow sheep, it interests me how we fair at other worlds, after i retired, seems that has been my thing lol

DeletedUser30069

Currently here are the sheeps members, can someone tell which world 11 player is which?

1 fsunole93
2 episkey
3 WildAnimal
4 The Woolly Bully
5 rastopak
6 .WarMachine.
7 firehouse16
8 heaven on earth
9 wand legend zen
10 Tw Ruined My Life
11 LordJolley
12 Bob the Hun
13 Instinctive Survival
14 Leprechaun1
15 XXXCoNvIcTXXX
16 risharks
17 a.saw
18 budgiebird
19 DeadCert
20 Charles the Bald <-- ofcourse i know your from here lol
21 Byren Taelm
22 Tyrannosaurus
23 -Ozymandias
24 AtomicSheep
25 Unknown-Soldier
26 Hawk.Eye
27 tjapper
28 Ali Baa Baa < ---- alex
29 omfsmthefsm <---- lol i remember this guy lol
30 gary morris
31 Hannibal Hannam
32 slade69
33 A Lost Cause
34 apx1
35 Arielyn
36 MeTal SwOrd
37 P.Bare
38 Aries the Angry
39 Gold Sheep
40 TollxBooth <-- i think i remember this guy played here
41 KSTornado
42 Wallam <---- wallam ofcourse
43 lord garry1
44 Drunk Sheep
45 halfbakedmutton
46 Elminister

Last edited:

Wallam

Currently here are the sheeps members, can someone tell which world 11 player is which?

4 The Woolly Bully
11 LordJolley
13 Instinctive Survival
20 Charles the Bald <-- ofcourse i know your from here lol
28 Ali Baa Baa < ---- alex
29 omfsmthefsm <---- lol i remember this guy lol
30 gary morris
36 MeTal SwOrd
39 Gold Sheep
40 TollxBooth <-- i think i remember this guy played here
42 Wallam <---- wallam ofcourse
44 Drunk Sheep

Those are the one I believe played w11, but it sup to them to reveal there aliases if they so choose :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think 6 more accounts there have world 11 players on them. Some of them have more than one and some of the ones you have highlighted have other world 11 players on too.

DeletedUser

I came from w9 for a while to coplay an account on w11. From the short while I was there, I saw that nearly all of ZIP was BEAST. Sitting-defending-warparticipating-and just general activity.

Was freakin amazin :p

ferdevil

Mostly he is getting his behind kicked around in W52 see report http://en52.tribalwars.net/public_report/eb92e2970a101921dedc6132edb973ba.

This guy is really funny. Trying to brag a great clear against me, but it's really true. I give him credit for taking me out when I'm really retired of TW, been inactive for days and the great sitter did not even accepted it to gift the village away.

You know I cleared you completely, got lucky I am not playing anymore. :icon_twisted:

Maybe someday when I'm not again busy with RL issues, I'll be back in other worlds or here in W11, my account is still active.