Drykill Vs. -X- Debate.

DeletedUser

at least he has accepted his defeat rather than taking a 2nd, a 3rd account after getting rimmed.:lol:

A fair point, but once you're rimmed you're out the game anyway so picking up a new account is still accepting defeat but moving on and starting with another existing user to carry on playing this world.

You don't get many new worlds with settings as good as world 10 (I'm sure they have made a few remakes of the settings but none that I have seen myself)

.-x-.

Drykill, I’ve just changed all this. I originally wrote about what kind of nubb you must have been when one of us sent you the rimm, but I've got a better idea. Instead of hiding behind some anonymous name, why don't you get an account in W10 and attack SirGriphonheart your self?

We all know why you won't, you’re such a wuss that I bet you'll take an account just when the world is ending or when SirG finally quits send one attack and claim you finished him off.

Sean or any other member of 8AA8 or Tuba, if this fool contacts you asking for an account, give him one.

so, Drykill, in short....

Step up or crawl back to your hole from where you came, either will do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

World 10 is an addictive world, if I got rimmed I would also get a new account. I gave my account back to the original l3gollas a few weeks back and then came back again recently because I missed this world. If I was to be rimmed I would accept defeat and find a new account to play with.

DeletedUser

You girls make me laugh, I was never rimmed. Drykill is just bitter that at some point I crushed at least one of his accounts, he cant help himself but flame. Do I care about what he thinks?

You only have to ask any of the numerous enemies that have been swept aside by the advancing nomadic hoards the emerge from my villages, to find out about me.

DeletedUser

I don't know the story but if you were getting beaten and quit, really, that is worse than being rimmed.

DeletedUser

if someone have beâten and he lost all his villages then he must stop the game.if ever lose all my villages i will stop from w10 i will not change account.

DeletedUser

I don't know the story but if you were getting beaten and quit, really, that is worse than being rimmed.

But I was not even under attack when I quit, in fact I lost very few villages to the enemy in total before I called it a day. I only came back to play with friends again, but I doubt you'd really know what a friend is.

DeletedUser

But I was not even under attack when I quit, in fact I lost very few villages to the enemy in total before I called it a day. I only came back to play with friends again, but I doubt you'd really know what a friend is.

No that's fair enough, I said I didn't know the story if you weren't under attack then that is fine.

And I know what a friend is, it's like what you are to me.. friend :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

you know what is coming so you deleted and changed account:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

only a hot soup i am waiting for nothing else.

drykill can you tell me the name of your account?
if you do not scare you can tell me.
if you have account of course.

DeletedUser

No that's fair enough, I said I didn't know the story if you weren't under attack then that is fine.

Why try and comment on something you know absolutely nothing about?

And I know what a friend is, it's like what you are to me.. friend :icon_wink:

There is a big difference between friends and acquaintances , and all bickering aside, I would certainly class you as the later.

@Drykill

I love to know where you get your facts from. I stopped playing the game for the best part of a year after I deleted my old account.

Maybe one day you will grow a pair and tell everyone what account you play, or do you know whats coming and don't what to jump accounts again. Tell me, how many have you had now?

.-x-.

Well we have our suspicions, and if he is playing this world and he is who we think he is, well fail does not quite cover his abilities.

Although it would certainly explain his bitterness. It's not every day 3/4 players walk upto your family tribe and batter the living shades out of it.

-edit- Well if he is this person, I've grown weary of Griph toying with him. Consider me as putting you out of your misery.

Come on Griph, finish him off and we'll get back to the plan.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Why try and comment on something you know absolutely nothing about?

I wasn't commenting on something I new nothing about. I was just stating that quitting due to being attacked is worse than being rimmed and I also stated that I didn't know what went on with you in the same sentance so it was nothing personal towards you it was just a general comment. I don't say bad things about friends. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

only a hot soup i am waiting for nothing else.

drykill can you tell me the name of your account?
if you do not scare you can tell me.
if you have account of course.

did we say we are coming for you?
:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Drykill, I’ve just changed all this. I originally wrote about what kind of nubb you must have been when one of us sent you the rimm, but I've got a better idea. Instead of hiding behind some anonymous name, why don't you get an account in W10 and attack SirGriphonheart your self?

We all know why you won't, you’re such a wuss that I bet you'll take an account just when the world is ending or when SirG finally quits send one attack and claim you finished him off.

Sean or any other member of 8AA8 or Tuba, if this fool contacts you asking for an account, give him one.

so, Drykill, in short....

Step up or crawl back to your hole from where you came, either will do.

here comes the boyfriend always answers for his girl.

regarding attacking sirgrip, his time will come again:lol: his newest account was so far me, he got a great choice there

You girls make me laugh, I was never rimmed. Drykill is just bitter that at some point I crushed at least one of his accounts, he cant help himself but flame. Do I care about what he thinks?

You only have to ask any of the numerous enemies that have been swept aside by the advancing nomadic hoards the emerge from my villages, to find out about me.

you crushed mine??? hahahha
i tried to asked but they are too inactive to reply hahahha.
so next time we come to you AGAIN please dont transfer to another K with another account. please please. .....and it will be your 4th if you do its a shame:icon_cry:

and X pls let your girl reply, or am i talking to the same person with multi personality:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

.-x-.

Yep, you're Moby. Told you that he wouldn't be able to resist it Griph. From your profile pic, I couldn't help but wonder if your the old aatlas?

Boon.

Explains every thing. Even with sharing your account *coughs man love* (my guess would be sean, as your partner certainly had more skill than you've ever been able to muster) and the multi accounts your running you got slapped about the place some thing fierce.

Mod's dont bother investigating it, he's about to be wiped out anyways.

Always did wonder who moved those dead accouts from Borg to 8AA8, now we know. I assumed it was you. Did you see payne down the internet cafe? Give him my regards when your next down there shifting more dead account troops about.

Cheers, that's another scooby mystery solved.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm playing the l3gollas account right now. I would risk getting an account banned when we are about to win a world.

As far as I know there is only one account in 8AA8 that will be getting a new owner and no accounts over the past month or two have new owners. If Drykill says he is playing an 8AA8 account I think he may be having you on.