Continent Discussion

DeletedUser

recruiting 30 members = hugging? hmm, you're silliness is beyond explanation, i wont even bother.

Despite the fact it's not mass recruiting, because it's K25 i really doubt in the quality of some of the players... and anyway, recruiting everyone larger on your K means you have only small noble targets...

DeletedUser

I looked for quality and activity when i sit each of their accounts, didnt care if they're at top30 or top 100 and thats why I'm still checking players who ask for invite, but refusing most of them. My recruitment strategy is not taking the top40

Another fact you choose to ignore is difference between possible noble targets and my members are not higher than 500 atm, for most of them. They're growing together and when we reach nobling stage we'll not have as good targets as you find at core but still they'll be enough for rim. with high activity we'll be able to compete so you dont have to worry about us and my recruitment strategy, I know what I'm doing.

DeletedUser

You are welcome to prove us wrong ingame. I am sure everyone will be pleasantly surprised.

DeletedUser

I looked for quality and activity when i sit each of their accounts, didnt care if they're at top30 or top 100 and thats why I'm still checking players who ask for invite, but refusing most of them. My recruitment strategy is not taking the top40

Another fact you choose to ignore is difference between possible noble targets and my members are not higher than 500 atm, for most of them. They're growing together and when we reach nobling stage we'll not have as good targets as you find at core but still they'll be enough for rim. with high activity we'll be able to compete so you dont have to worry about us and my recruitment strategy, I know what I'm doing.

Anyone can have a good setup at their first village on a church world. I would be more worried when players start to come through that you havent recuited, or in most cases on a church world, those players in your tribe that have no idea how churches work :icon_wink:

Its not hard to recruit the bigger players in a K, why brag about it though :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

bloodhood your relief was my biggest concern when i founded this tribe, thanks for putting me at ease
/sigh of relief

Walshaw: First, how many players do you know in my tribe? Church stuff may be hard fo you to understand but we figured it out easily :icon_wink:

This is continent discussion thread, and i stated that we dominated K-25. As the leader of tribe this is normal for me to do. I also said " I havent seen any other tribe did this yet on w54", didnt say anything about recruiting big players is hard or easy. I didnt make a thread like ZOMG look what we did!! or sth, why it annoyed you that much?

DeletedUser

you said

K-25: Absolute domination, I havent seen any other tribe did this yet on w54. Not bad for a rim tribe eh? :icon_wink:

implying its a good achievement. I very much doubt like in your own words with you being on the "rim", that everyone in a k rim in the top 20 are that good. Trust me I know church worlds :icon_wink: Those that think they know what they are doing, dont in a church world. The only achievement you have done is recruit anyone that could be a threat into your tribe, as your the leader, I congratulate you on that :icon_cool:

DeletedUser96505

Hey people, can you please find few seconds and talk about the purpose of this thread?!
You know...about the situation from k 46 and the above continents. :)...so this thread can move on...

I love to have you all in my home, as guests, having fun and taking few drinks, talking about manhood things, friendship and glorious acts in other continents or worlds...and is real enjoyable to read all this...but hey...can you give me few seconds from your precious time? Talk (even dirty) about k 46 and maybe k 36...you know to bring IKEA, Moar !, TBS, Krak2n,
~Glad~, Blood...etc into the public attention?! Taking a NMR / CAT scan of the leaders, see if they have an affliction of some sort...

Can you?? :)
I even say: PLEASE !!!

(you know that any psychopath have a distinct calm and serene moment before committing some of the most bloodthirsty acts? Look at the mailman stories...Or accountants who enter in their offices with a semiautomatic gun and level everybody to the ground...).

Therefore, keep my blood pressure down, please, and start to LOVE and APPRECIATE MY CONTINENT! The most beautiful, most ecological and most famous land in w 54!

Blueway

(the most patient man on w 54)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On topic for our staunch K46 reporter Blu...

K46 report : is now Smurf free.

HeftySmurf

On topic for our staunch K46 reporter Blu...

K46 report : is now Smurf free.

Nothing to do with you :lol:

I was beaten by some decent players, who owned my sitters while i was away as they never listened to me.

Your players had nothing to do with it :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Good job whoever did it :icon_eek:

Reports please Smurf? Because your OD doesn't show any great troop losses...

HeftySmurf

Good job whoever did it :icon_eek:

Reports please Smurf? Because your OD doesn't show any great troop losses...

My sitters did minimal to them, lost most of my troops in the first attack, then continually over the days i was away. Hence i had no choice but to restart, if they had used militia correctly or listened to me when i said before i left to send me cats and a bonfire i probably could have killed off their offence.

DeletedUser

My sitters did minimal to them, lost most of my troops in the first attack, then continually over the days i was away. Hence i had no choice but to restart, if they had used militia correctly or listened to me when i said before i left to send me cats and a bonfire i probably could have killed off their offence.

Post report of first attack then. :icon_eek:
It sounds like you planned that attack? You make it sounds as if you were sat for a week of combat, not for actually 2 days (and even that is assuming your sitters cleared someone as soon as the break dropped). :icon_neutral:

Oh and... i don't want to sound harsh but... if you rely on your tribe to keep you safe with bonfire and cats it doesn't actually make the best impression - using my previous analogy here - a monkey can rely on the same "tactic" for defence and be successful with killing the mysterious "theirs" offence. Who are "they" anyway?

DeletedUser

Of course I had nothing to do with it. You are doing EXACTLY what I said you would do. Give no credit and take no blame. Bravo! (in case those smileys were fake ;) )

Just because it was not an army from my village smashing your village to pieces, does not mean that I was not involved. But you know this, but cant even be gracious in defeat. I was too busy smashing/clearing/farming the IKEA member in my 15x15. If that player were you, it would have been me.

Freindly tip : Now that you have restarted, when you meet and talk to your continent neighbors, try being friendly, not berating them all, maybe then you wont present yourself as a big fat target/bully and cause damage not only to yourself, but innocent tribemates that recive collateral damage because of the ill will you generate.

Other than that, I wish you good luck out there and if we become neighbors again, perhaps it will be on better terms. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

It wasnt a planned attack, it was an attempt at a planned defense, i got wind of the attacks before the break, but my sitters failed at doing it.

And yes ill post them in a min.

HeftySmurf

Of course I had nothing to do with it. You are doing EXACTLY what I said you would do. Give no credit and take no blame. Bravo!

Just because it was not an army from my village smashing your village to pieces, does not mean that I was not involved. But you know this, but cant even be gracious in defeat. I was too busy smashing/clearing/farming the IKEA member in my 15x15. If that player were you, it WOULD have been me.

Tip : Now that you have restarted, when you meet and talk to your continent neighbors, try being friendly, not berating them all, maybe then you wont present yourself as a big fat target/bully and cause damage not only to yourself, but innocent tribemates that recive collateral damage because of the ill will you generate.

Sucks when food bites back, dunnit? Other than that, I wish you good luck out there and if we become neighbors again, perhaps it will be on better terms. :D

It was not even MOAR! :| i can berate as many people as i want, the people who turned i had used for my own means before, but the opposite side fell apart and i lost control.