The Story of animals & capitals.

DeletedUser72782

Eh? yeah not near start of world when nukes are important and should not be wasted due to build time :|

Pretty sure i did that on W38 when i was 250k points actually, again at 650k. Then in late game the hundreds and hundreds started happening :D Meh..

DeletedUser95272

Although I still think you're completely crazy chase, I very much admire your principles.

DeletedUser95858

ah hun living in denial is pointless.
Your excuse is you were in denial? Your real excuse is that you were and are a coward. And to mention you were not getting any sleep you have a pretty Stellar Co-Player: A 'Pro' I believe was your term as you had wet yourself with excitement in one of our many late night Skype Chats. So My suggestion is to admit your cowardice head directly to that self-help group and share. And you NO longer have the right to call me HUN. You are persona non grata. Maybe you should look it up... Oh that's right you can't be bothered to look up the big words. :icon_eek:

The only reason I wanted to continue playing this world was because I am located in the core, which is where all the fun stuff happens :D
I'll assume by the fun stuff that means... Sleeping. Because you said you needed some sleepy because of tagging all of those DSL attacks.

I rather enjoy being able to sleep now rather than having to stay up and tag DSL attacks.

Well you once made sure to tell me TRIBE > PLAYER about 4+ days ago. Then you turned tail and ran. Enjoy Sleeping Knowing that your hypocrisy will lead to a few sleepless nights when you start getting attacks from some of the Big Boys out there in TW land. But you probably will just Join them when the stove gets too hot. But I really think they would Have Nothing to do with you.

I fully anticipate getting rimmed when Morale goes away. But you already knew that from our late night skype convos. And I may have even stated that 5 or 6 times. How could I not?

Just remember when dealing with Deathpact in the future:

Sleep > Player > Tribe= Cowardice

DeletedUser

hehe he is not crazy enough to follow a leader who obviously got no intentions on winning just pure suicide mission, people thinks you know XD

DeletedUser

when your leader is any good you put tribe first...you don't brag about being stupid enough to do it blindly regardless of what kind of nutbag is making the decisions. when the leader is unfit and suiciding the tribe without their consent then it is quite understandable for the players to go elsewhere.

DeletedUser

HOW THE HELL DID I SUICIDE!!! I damn ALLIED DSL did every thing that was asked of me for dsl, then had dsl stab us in the back and ATTACKED US.

And guess what stupid stupid ugly players of DSL. NO matter how the hell you sugar coat it, the world damn knows, you can't lie your way out of it or try and make me look bad. I DID MY DAMN JOB.

I was loyal to my allies and taught MY TRIBE TO FIGHT the ones who are left are brave warriors now, NOT AFRAID, and not jumping ship the first sign of trouble like HALF OF DSL. Run voodoo run.

DSL is a CRAP tribe, and there are tribes left here who will peal you apart and get to your dusty cobwebbed place where you keep your darkest secrets, CRACK THE CODE TO BREAK YOU, and then get they hell out before they get TOO DAMN STICKY.

And I for one will come back for the day when that happens.

DeletedUser

HOW THE HELL DID I SUICIDE!!! I damn ALLIED DSL did every thing that was asked of me for dsl, then had dsl stab us in the back and ATTACKED US.

If you stayed in DSL, and worked as a tribe instead of just leading "your men" then maybe half your tribe would be here today. Were liers backstabber and break alliances but so far we havent broken any alliances and we attack a tribe that how nothing to do with DSL

I was loyal to my allies and taught MY TRIBE TO FIGHT the ones who are left are brave warriors now, NOT AFRAID, and not jumping ship the first sign of trouble like HALF OF DSL. Run voodoo run.

DSL is a CRAP tribe, and there are tribes left here who will peal you apart and get to your dusty cobwebbed place where you keep your darkest secrets, CRACK THE CODE TO BREAK YOU, and then get they hell out before they get TOO DAMN STICKY.

Not this crap again. well were still here right?? DSL has good leadership better then you can even imagine. so you only wish we would run

And as for a tribe pealing us apart. Well so be it. rim! is having a hard time at the moment. so we look forward to the day when a tribe destroys us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not here to teach new players to bend to wills or to backstab an lie to get ahead. Sorry but MY men are better than that STILL.

Mountain lord

ah hun living in denial is pointless. I already I know I can play this game, I don't need to prove that to anyone, least of all you. Me getting rimmed would mean what? I play another world... big whoopy? The only reason I wanted to continue playing this world was because I am located in the core, which is where all the fun stuff happens :D I rather enjoy being able to sleep now rather than having to stay up and tag DSL attacks. But hey that's just me. If you wanna get rimmed be by guest. Wait.... I forgot you already are on the rim.

Edit: While your 0-0 stats are impressive zezula. While I was in Hubris, I managed to make both MenessFreak, and Jay iz Toxic ALMOST quit. I say almost because since I have joined them, they are no longer under fire by me, and have picked themselves up. Don't start this argument with me...cause ur just going to make me lose it and say ALOT of shit about Hubris that I don't want to. Spend your time constructively and go worry about your meeting with Dank. 31st January is coming up fast.

I wont even go into the fact she at least has enough uhhhh will just call it fortitude to stand up to the same people you ran from to hide behind. I will say its good to know that you always play under the same name though so we can all be aware what a cowardly traitor you are at the start of the next world

Ohhh and by the way are you gonna join rim too when they start coming after you?

DeletedUser

So kinda off topic but...I actually took the time to look at this Hubris tribe the other day, for the first time. And I was amazed to see that their name really is Cult of Chase. This whole time I thought people were poking fun at the members and chase. I really can not express in words how pathetic it is to be long to a tribe with such a name lol. You know you have sunk to the bottom when you belong to a tribe with that kind of theme...:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I didn't name the damn tribe, and when the name changed it was SUGGESTED to change it back. You people are so damn disgusting to read, i really can't. You actually make me puke. For real. I have never been party to such gross use of this game. I have wanted out of TW for a long long time. And this is the perfect reason, i literally can not stomach people like dsl anymore.

You think you are so damn great, how bout this, go win a REAL war before you continue BRAGGING SO LOUDLY about yourself. You have so many fan boi's stuck so far up your collective rear ends that they will NEVER find their way out. And everyone of them are worse than the next.

Hey maybe after you win your first REAL war, you can get some REAL fan boi's that won't make you look so bad.

I am pushed as far as i will go. I have provided the proof for the world. I HELPED STUPID DSL AT EVERY TURN, and they are some needy whinny witches in there, OH get me some support from River, oh my council is going to rim me what should i do (JOE want me to get that little snippet) OH help us we are warring voodoo, and look they are out there and making us look bad we need a pnp, but everyone of us SUCK at it (yeah i will get that too) but you would think the proof of that is the GREAT DSL who is so damn good, got me to do their voodoo pnp. AND EVEN POSTED IT. Yeah we had no close ties.

Yes I had NO WRITTEN AGREEMENT WITH JOE FROM THE START. Yeah great way to TRY and use little 'nubs' to get what you NEED.

You better stop your shit in this damn forum, or I SWEAR BY ALL THAT IS IN ME, I WILL use contacts you know the ones I have with people that you were DYING to get me to use for you AND I DID, then you planned to stab said contact in the back (yes i am talking about river) I will use EVERY ONE I HAVE ON THIS WORLD TO CAUSE YOU PAIN.

I give you one chance here and now to BACK THE HELL OFF ME or I will get revenge. BELIEVE that i can do it if you are smart. Death, ya coward, i think you would know even more than most, why don't you share iwth them like you did everything else just SOME OF MY CONTACTS.

And maybe I won't trash your name completely when it comes to getting in REAL tribes, and i don't mean dsl rate tribes.

Either way i have to go throw up now because of you people. If you take my advise i will ease up on you, but if you don't you have no idea what i can do even just here. I will start following as many of you around as i can and doing what you do, a whinnying story about how wretched you are, every thread, there i will be, making some of your 'girls' cry, because yes, on skype there still is freedom of speech and maybe i will find you there like you TELL me to, and tell you things that will change you forever.

Hell i haven't had a good melt down in a while, yeah why not, if you want i can have one for you, sad thing is everytime i ever had one, I was okay, but there was many who were not afterward.

DeletedUser

I wont even go into the fact she at least has enough uhhhh will just call it fortitude to stand up to the same people you ran from to hide behind. I will say its good to know that you always play under the same name though so we can all be aware what a cowardly traitor you are at the start of the next world

Ohhh and by the way are you gonna join rim too when they start coming after you?

Yes, Voodoo members and Death pact are going to join Rim! when they "come" after us. ohh wait they already are attacking. time to abandon ship

I didn't name the damn tribe, and when the name changed it was SUGGESTED to change it back. You people are so damn disgusting to read, i really can't. You actually make me puke. For real. I have never been party to such gross use of this game. I have wanted out of TW for a long long time. And this is the perfect reason, i literally can not stomach people like dsl anymore.

You think you are so damn great, how bout this, go win a REAL war before you continue BRAGGING SO LOUDLY about yourself. You have so many fan boi's stuck so far up your collective rear ends that they will NEVER find their way out. And everyone of them are worse than the next.

Really we make you puke?? then here is a thought. leave the damn forums it is much better then seeing your posts show up eveywhere
Win a real war. I don't think any tribe has won a real war in this world yet. were all fighting some tribes. Coming with FE and a few others. DSL with 2Hard and Rim! with Ba-I. Were all fighting small tribes. go tarnish there name instead of all about DSL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you merged in 'for unity' then changed the terms to you keep 'your men' seperate from the tribe, have your own forum etc and circ mail saying that they are loyal to you first; the duke of coming second and only thirdly to dsl (etc. demands for titles not agreed to etc. insane ramblings by circ to her men not to talk to any of the rest of the tribe etc.). how stupid did you think we were? then you amused everyone by getting mad that we 'stole' some of 'your men' because they didn't want to go with you when you stormed out screaming that we were unreasonable :D

And guess what stupid stupid ugly players of DSL. NO matter how the hell you sugar coat it, the world damn knows, you can't lie your way out of it or try and make me look bad. I DID MY DAMN JOB.

wasn't it you whining that people had insulted everything about you even down to your appearance? i don't know what you look like and i don't care, but i do take offence at you calling me ugly. i might look piddled tonight but you'll still be a moron in the morning :) you also did your job badly; hence your tribe getting killed.

we're at war with three tribes; not the one thatvoodoo was at war with, and they are still here. some are frontline and very much involved and here they remain.

yeah yeah; have orgasms thinking about what they will do to us, but they're doing a pretty shabby job so far. we defeated your tribe in the blink of an eye so if we are 'crap' what does that make you?

And I for one will come back for the day when that happens.

look forward to rimming you then then :)

in bold :p

DeletedUser

One last time YOUR TRIBE DSL

1. Asked for me to get them support from River. I did.
2. Turn around the next day and said **** River, **** the blind, yeah he removed that part of it quick but it was still what it said.
3. Told me that they only EXACT QUOTE HERE 'used me to get what they wanted' and joes reply 'YES'
4. Pushed the merge.
5. Agreed to merge negotiations.
6. Disreguarded merge negotiations.
7. Suposedly walked out of the 'failed merge' (FAILD ON DSL PART) on good terms with a tribe who has been SUPPORTING THEM, HELPING THEM PRENOBLE, kiss thier asses every way they ever asked. THEN THIS IS THE GOOD PART!!!

ATTACKS.

Hell with you people. I mean everything i say about you the the 100th power, times the speed of light.

DeletedUser

Oh boy... I was hoping you guys wouldn't do this :/

You don't go talking about hubris death, it will only make my impression of you worse. And you KNOW I have and will do anything I can for those nubs. My little nubs gave DSL more of a run for their money than they expected and know this death, YOU were not even close to my TOP superstar there.

The little ones didn't do shit. Except trying to fight for their own lives. You know it's like a relationship. You have to give before you can take. All they did from us was take take take. Your little nubs didn't give DSL anything. Me, GS, and Beef did.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: DSL
Side 2:
Tribes: Hubris

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 25
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 376,419
Side 2: 179,586
Difference: 196,833

chart

[/spoil]
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: GoD-SLaYeR
Side 2:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 1
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 31,048
Side 2: 8,432
Difference: 22,616

chart

[/spoil]
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: Beefpots
Side 2:

Side 1: 5
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 41,418
Side 2: 9,303
Difference: 32,115

chart

[/spoil]
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: deathpact
Side 2:

Side 1: 8
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 50,609
Side 2: 7,033
Difference: 43,576

chart

[/spoil]

The 3 of us had the majority of captures against DSL. 17 out of 23 to be precise, because Ajuuu nobled one and DSL took it back, then I had to renoble it. Phoenix took 1, which I cleared. He lost it again. Asvel and Kira took 3 and then both left due to lack of tribe support when they needed it. Jhauta and die2nite took 1 each, and also have both left. Chandragupt took 1, before he got rimmed by DSL... So tell me where is this superstar you speak of, cause I really don't see any apart from Myself, Beef, or Holmes.

You know the sad part? We did all of this alone. Our nobles were not a team-effort. Apart from wait...lets take a guess....thats right! Me/Beef/GS. We were the only ones that just wanted to TAKE villages from DSL didn't matter who it went to. Team-players. When I needed support who did I get it from? 5 players in Hubris supported me. LPUG, Slavi (both only because I IGM'ed them.) Zez, GS, and Beef (Ajuuu). That's not what the tribe was made up of last time I checked.

Yes you are good. But there are better, and being 'good' isn't enough to get you a 'good' reputation. Turning tail and running to the enemy is NEVER looked upon well. Me, I will 'quit' this world, and leave my tribe and draw attention ON ME to take it OFF my tribe. You sir do not have a leg to stand on when talking about value to a tribe, the only value you turn out to be was a SPYING traitor.

SURE a tribe like DSL will take you in they have NO scrupiles whatsoever, but leaving a tribe for the enemy is ALWAYS looked upon the same.

No, I have never claimed to be good, the most I would say about myself is "I know my shit". A saying of your's wasn't it? I have never been after a reputation, it comes with time. People on these threads already know me for fighting against DSL when the odds were against us, and I did my part. I fought hard, and I fought until when there was no more use fighting. You will quit this world eh? Mind gifting me that 500 point village. It would be an honor to have a village on the rim, at least that way when I lose my troops I won't have to do a "Chase" move, my 500 point village will be safe from the next Big Bad DSL type tribe, wouldn't it? You want to call me a traitor go ahead. I don't miss a second of sleep over what you think. But I have never been a spy, the only reason all the stuff below is going to come out is because YOU are forcing me to. When you stop, so will I.

As you have said, your reasons for leaving was to lure the attention to yourself, because you would always have been a "target". So as to save Hubris troops right? Well let me tell you some facts DSL. The only support we were getting was from ANGER. That also was 10-20 players sending 100 SP/SW each. 2k stacks... very impressive.... Apart from that the only support Chase would have gotten was from GS, Beef, Myself, and about 3 others. Chase wake up and realize that RIM! was not going to help you, apart from sending fakes. Slinkey didn't get RIM! to do ANYTHING for us. and fakes alone were sent 3 days ago... when it was already over, when everybody had left. Not much to show when you spend 18 hours a day FOR THE TRIBE.

I am very glad that in all my years of TW, I have never once ran to the enemy. There was this one time on 51?? Bitey or X would know more about the exact world, where I DID leave a tribe that was in war, but that was because of my own decision that I was not happy with in the tribe i was in and i DID NOT leave for the enemy. I left on my own, and was almost alone in a sea of red, but never once did one thing to hurt the tribes I was in.

http://www.twstats.com/en53/index.php?page=map&ti0=1358&tc0=ff0000&ti1=8433&tc1=1e00ff&pi0=334449&pc0=00ff26&zoom=200&centrex=591&centrey=400&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1

Go ahead and look at that map Chase. If you see what I saw... it was a hopeless fight, I would not mind getting rimmed for a tribe that had my back, but Hubris did not have my back, it was a select few of us trying to hold everything together. Not a tribal effort, but a few players trying to protect ones that didn't deserve it. I have gone for how long?

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: deathpact
Side 2:
Tribes: Hubris

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 13,790
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13,790

chart

[/spoil]

I can easily take back what I gave. I will fight for a tribe, that fights for me. I will not fight for those that do nothing to deserve it.

It would be a sad day for me to say, yeah I like sleeping instead of tagging inc. What a catch of a player you are, prone to run after no more than a week at war, AND with a co- that I INTRODUCED you to. Hey Mark, yeah you too thanks for going traitor.

Lol let me explain what I mean. I no longer have to tag attacks and worry about incoming noble trains, why? Because If there had been a noble train headed my way. My tribe would not have been there for me, ANGER would have, GS would have and Beef would have, along with maybe 1-2 others. But not my tribe. Because the duke of my tribe really knows how to boosts its members morale right?

[spoil]
[1/2/2011 9:40:18 PM] Chase: It is sad that you think DSL is the side of the winners in this game. It is DSL who needs the meatsheilds not us. What is coming for them won't stop either I sure hope, I expect it out of their quality, actually I think there is 2 tribes here that could easily take DSL out one of them seems to be just starting up on them.

I really want to show you want it looks like to be all the things dsl claims when I do 100pct of what I can for every tribe member that I can help, around 16 hours a so a day. Yet they just up and leave first chance they get then join the 'we hate chase' club. BELIEVE THIS DSL I have never looked so good as I do in comparison to you. But I do want to just QUIT.

But I actually pretty much just hate this whole game now days, and I didn't ask for damn Hubris, but I helped any of them that wanted it and that I had time to put into when they seemed unable to read and understand guides after being told by me and others over and over day in and day out, and I get to catch their hate, and your hate DSL and **** *** Basic BOYS.

Watch this, that one worth one infraction, even tho you guys are on me for infraction worthy stuff all the time. Cost me a damn job I loved and was good at, and my damn worlds liked me FINE ask any of them, you guys are the #1 biggest irritants (see what I did there? ) i have ever had the joy to play with before except that one time i played against that ***** tracey from domino and she tried to screw me over there too.

So now I take a little vacation from all of you whether by choice or by YOUR lousy playing dsl (insert some insults here) reporting me some MORE and seeing what jonny law will do.

[1/2/2011 9:40:47 PM] Chase: very close to posting that and ending it for myself with a perma ban
[/spoil]

Real inspiring chase. Real inspiring. Really makes me want to stay some more in Hubris. Ever thought maybe what you said caused me to leave? No didn't think about that did you... I will prove you wrong too. DSL will make it to the end of this world, as well as win it.

You can guarantee, that if I was involved in any 'top' tribes in the future and your names come up as possible invites, I would be one saying HELL NO they are spies and traitors who will run first sign of a fight. And guess what darling, you and dsl and whoever you want can say what ever you want about me, but you know without a doubt, my connections on this world and MANY other worlds are on occasion influential.

Oh Chase, you may be a good player on other worlds. But you screwed this one up. I do not get into tribes based on reputation, I do it by showing my capabilities on THAT world to THOSE PEOPLE and let THEM make the decision. I wouldn't want your "approval" and don't need it, nor do I give a shit about how I am a "disappointment". You were our "War General" in Hubris and you did a pathetic job of it.

DSL would you like to know some of her targets for Ops.... Truegrave, why? Personal Vendetta. WFA, why? Because she got Chase to lose her job. Salwathris, at least it was an improvement from the other two, but he was to our EAST. When RIM! was towards our South WEST, real smart.... try and get further away from our allies.

Proper players like GS agreed with me when I suggested "Sir Jibbles" A.K.A EearthQuake Girl as an Op. Why was this a better choice, for one thing She was a General in DSL, secondly her location was strategically better for Hubris.

[spoil]
[1/1/2011 11:27:21 AM] Chase: trueblood is the target
[1/1/2011 11:27:30 AM] Chase: yon and hash for fakes
[1/1/2011 11:27:32 AM] Chase: for now
[1/1/2011 11:32:46 AM] GoD-SLaYeR: why are we targetting true?
[1/1/2011 11:32:50 AM] GoD-SLaYeR: shes not in dsl
[1/1/2011 11:32:52 AM] Chase: then add tru in the mix
[1/1/2011 11:33:02 AM] Chase: she is going there, and as good as in dsl
[1/1/2011 11:33:15 AM] Chase: she is hash's little......

I'll stop there.

[1/2/2011 1:54:24 PM] Deathpact: GS
[1/2/2011 1:54:31 PM] Deathpact: a better op would be Sir Jiblles
[1/2/2011 1:54:45 PM] Deathpact: Sir Jibbles
[1/2/2011 8:52:14 PM] GoD-SLaYeR: Sir Jibbles it is then

There is a time gap as you can see, but throughout that day, I started thinking more and realizing what the hell am I really doing here... Chase may think she knows how to fight, maybe she does but on a different world. As far as I'm concerned all her choices were poor ones and I voiced that to her.
[/spoil]

Had enough Chase?

Most players know me as a temperamental player who does ALWAYS want my way, but given a good duke, I can obey orders better than most and LIVE for war and NEVER EVER break my word if there is any possible way not to.

This made me lol... When we joined DSL we were no longer supposed to be "your men" however what you told Joe, and Tracy was that we would "always" be your men. Maybe GS and Ajuuu would since they have known you forever, but what gave you the right to MAKE that decision for yourself? That right belongs to US, we make our own Choices.

The only people I have any respect left for in Hubris is GS, Beef, and Ajuuu. The ones who actually gave a shit about someone else besides themselves.

I would rather have my reputation than yours any day thank you. And zez might be a nub, but that nub tore you apart in the balls department. Sorry.

No, the nub is safe on the rim. even if she gets rimmed she is already there, whats to lose? I gave my everything for Hubris. For you. But the favor was not returned. Hubris will fall, Lets see who has the balls to stay shall we.

Onto the nub...

This part made me chuckle a little.

[spoil]deathpact Left 03rd January 2011 - 07:06 151,551
mWAZLIB Left 02nd January 2011 - 22:07 13,709
Misery Screams Left 01st January 2011 - 20:19 17,245
*INJUSTICIA* Left 31st December 2010 - 08:07 11,444
die2nite Left 31st December 2010 - 05:06 21,968
jhauta Left 31st December 2010 - 05:06 25,665
KiraTanaka Left 31st December 2010 - 04:07 87,374
asvel Left 31st December 2010 - 02:08 98,787
littlealex1314 Left 30th December 2010 - 06:06 15,571
kotsios007 Left 30th December 2010 - 04:06 72,891[/spoil]

Just sad to see such good 'friends' leave with little yellow stains on their respective pant legs. But you are correct we flew down the ranks.

Lets take another look at this list shall we.

[spoil]
deathpact Left 03rd January 2011 - 07:06 151,551
mWAZLIB Left 02nd January 2011 - 22:07 13,709
Chandragupt Left 02nd January 2011 - 19:07 31,904
cloudy68 Left 02nd January 2011 - 11:06 7,289
ryan54x Left 02nd January 2011 - 07:06 0
Misery Screams Left 01st January 2011 - 20:19 17,245
*INJUSTICIA* Left 31st December 2010 - 08:07 11,444
die2nite Left 31st December 2010 - 05:06 21,968
jhauta Left 31st December 2010 - 05:06 25,665
KiraTanaka Left 31st December 2010 - 04:07 87,374
asvel Left 31st December 2010 - 02:08 98,787
Appliance of Science Left 30th December 2010 - 12:06 3,344
Green Sniper Left 30th December 2010 - 06:06 7,238
littlealex1314 Left 30th December 2010 - 06:06 15,571
kotsios007 Left 30th December 2010 - 04:06 72,891
2004celica Left 29th December 2010 - 21:07 4,702
Finn the brave Left 29th December 2010 - 21:07 276
Appliance of Science Left 29th December 2010 - 21:07 3,288
The Phantom of the night Left 29th December 2010 - 21:07 0
tntbragg13 Left 29th December 2010 - 21:07 2,049
samurai kiwi Left 29th December 2010 - 20:07 3,016
Green Sniper Left 29th December 2010 - 09:06 11,112
ninjakid1990 Left 28th December 2010 - 20:11 6,726
romeo1116 Left 28th December 2010 - 20:11 0
Steven90 Left 28th December 2010 - 19:06 7,568
[/spoil]

I did leave, however I was the LAST person on that list to do so. Sure some of you are still there and staying... To me it doesn't show bravery, it shows stupidity. Why keep fighting when you have already lost the war. It's hopeless. It's like a blind man being able to see. Besides, WHY, oh please do tell me why I should fight for Hubris... they helped me in NO WAY. I was the one helping it.

Your excuse is you were in denial? Your real excuse is that you were and are a coward. And to mention you were not getting any sleep you have a pretty Stellar Co-Player: A 'Pro' I believe was your term as you had wet yourself with excitement in one of our many late night Skype Chats. So My suggestion is to admit your cowardice head directly to that self-help group and share. And you NO longer have the right to call me HUN. You are persona non grata. Maybe you should look it up... Oh that's right you can't be bothered to look up the big words. :icon_eek:

Coward is not the wrong word, and you know it. I do not care if I got rimmed. To me this is a game, it will stay as such. But I did not see the point in fighting for the undeserving. Most of Hubris didn't deserve my help. They took it for granted, and will pay the price. My Co is good Rank 1 on world 25 if you must believe. But if I had to fight him, I would consider us on equal footing, same with players like Little Red Dot. Their level of experience is not anymore than mine. They may disagree, but I know what I am capable of and that is all that matters to me. While you are unnecessarily Pedantic. When people are obnoxious, I make exceptions.

I'll assume by the fun stuff that means... Sleeping. Because you said you needed some sleepy because of tagging all of those DSL attacks.

Already explained this above. But yes, I rather not waste sleep over helping the likes of which don't deserve it.

Well you once made sure to tell me TRIBE > PLAYER about 4+ days ago. Then you turned tail and ran. Enjoy Sleeping Knowing that your hypocrisy will lead to a few sleepless nights when you start getting attacks from some of the Big Boys out there in TW land. But you probably will just Join them when the stove gets too hot. But I really think they would Have Nothing to do with you.

That's where you are so very wrong. Tribe>Player so true. But only when that Tribe can help the player too. Why should a player give their all, their everything to a Tribe that does not return the same respect back to the player.

I fully anticipate getting rimmed when Morale goes away. But you already knew that from our late night skype convos. And I may have even stated that 5 or 6 times. How could I not?

As do I. Won't make much difference, you will relocate a bit to the North East of your location, probably 4-5 hours from nobling distance of your lost villages, wont that be nice :)

Just remember when dealing with Deathpact in the future:

Sleep > Player > Tribe= Cowardice

Yep, I would do the same again if in a tribe Like Hubris, with leaders such as Chase. Only Earlier.

I ask that both of you think very very carefully the next time you post, because it will just get worse and worse. Ring any bells Chase?

DeletedUser

Enjoy the read. I know DSL will.

DeletedUser

Wow i had no idea that coward traitor chickens could write so much.

I think you must win all arguments, you make long multi quoted posts. YA DEATH, you succeed at something!

And I HEAR a little nub snipped the hell out of you for a long time, leave and then IMMEDIATELY attack little players that were your TEAM MATES WTG! I think i will give you SUPER FRIEND OF THE YEAR AWARD! Hey look stick around me long enough and you might just win a lot, UNTIL IT MATTERS!

Deathpact is the absolute worst member any tribe could ever have. He leaked information to the enemy tribe at every opportunity, whines about helping members, and runs away after 1 week of war!!! I dont think he even lost a village, oh noooo run away little death!!! here comes the inc.

You will get yours i promise death. From now on, i hear your name, i will be like the town crier.

DEATHPACT IS A SPY TRAITOR AND CHICKEN!!! Worst member you could ever have. Any tribe that would ever invite them would have to be pretty weak and DESPERATE!! and should be checked immediately for cracks, there will be MANY i promise, then tear the health hazard to the ground, or at least get it is rabies shots, and tested for disease.

*Sorry fury, i kinda used your awards thing, it was good :)

DeletedUser

Chase. Just stop. You are a monster, your one of the biggest evils of the game that I have ever met. You are so blind to your own short comings. Just let it go and go to a different world. This stress you cause is not healthy for you and your making a fool of yourself. We are all sick and tired of your drama and you pointing fingers. Just leave!!! And leave everyone alone.

DeletedUser

And I HEAR a little nub snipped the hell out of you for a long time, leave and then IMMEDIATELY attack little players that were your TEAM MATES WTG! I think i will give you SUPER FRIEND OF THE YEAR AWARD! Hey look stick around me long enough and you might just win a lot, UNTIL IT MATTERS!

That whole post was nothing releated to what Deathpact said

As i see it Deathpact nobled more villages from DSL then you did. How many did you noble?? 0? ohh right you quit because of "sitters".