Some people need to grow up

varden7676

Really? You would consider -31 caps as damage?

Side 1:
Players: bnkrmike24
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 20
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 420,078
Side 2: 167,802
Difference: 252,276

chart

Now of course that may change in the near future, especially with the incomings being received from LoEN and BH right now... But I am sure both of those tribes wont be receiving the credit for any future nobling...

I believe what parm was reffering to is the overall tribe damage being done.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Do you see the inconsistency of thought here?

Doesn't seem to be war...

[SPOIL]
At some point everyone fights everyone like they say in the Highlander movies "there can be only one", so if some members of ours attacked Parm or Beaker whatever. Just so I don't suddenly see them begging for support because they did something they weren't prepared for.
[/SPOIL]

Don't really know about this one....

[SPOIL]
damn.... If I knew we would be so popular for attacking someone, I would've when I started w30. woo hoo, I attacked them. Send me more so I can get more ODD. I wanted to show no one is untouchable.
[/SPOIL]

At war...

[SPOIL]
Noob, I didn't provoke anything and it wasn't for my personal stats. There was 4 of us attacking him... I didn't send any nukes to parm other than this one village where I catted it down but it got nobled by a mate... BH were already our enemies noob, remember? They merged with DECIDE?
[/SPOIL]

No war...

[SPOIL]
no cy, no official declaration. But I guess they did when they stacked DECIDE. Look noob, DECIDE needed help!!! They merged with our enemies... Perhaps they aren't our enemies and we are just going after refugees...

@noob, I didn't declare on no-one. Quit saying BS...
[/SPOIL]

At war....

[SPOIL]
I don't know why anyone would be scared to say it. Yes we are at war with BH. No there was no official declaration. BH was attacking us and stacking our enemies long before we sent anything at them. Those are acts of war so let it be.

And sure we will take parm and beaker as refugees :p. To say wow at the fact we are at war seems kind of stupid. No offense cy, well I know noobaxes is stupid but cy you know phoenx wouldn't let people stack against and attack them without it ending in war.
[/SPOIL]

At war with BH but not Phoenx....

[SPOIL]
Haha yeah, we don't consider phoenx a war.

Anyways, when you came to K55. BH were already caught supporting DECIDE. I don't think you guys had merged with them yet... So, we were at war parm...
[/SPOIL]

Kinda at war but not really :icon_eek:

[SPOIL]
We don't have any official war yet but yes we do have some border conflicts. There is a "war" but not a full scale war as either side doesn't share a large border to really call it a war.
[/SPOIL]

How about that for inconsistency?

varden7676

Over night, drift was disbanded. I have invited all former drift members to True Grit. Some have already joined, others may not even know the old tribe has been disbanded. Disbanding a tribe because of conflicts with leadership is childish. If you think disbanding a tribe scores some sort of victory, you are only fooling yourself. If you dont like a duke, a baron or just not happy in a tribe, just leave. Disrupting 40 plus players is a selfish ignorant act. Sometimes I wonder why I still play world 30. Its my home world, my first one. I dont know what the future holds, dont have a clue. However, I will give it 100% effort to regroup DRIFT.

"Behavior is what a man does, not what he thinks, feels, or believes" - Emily Dickinson

There morons art!!! They have their small group of idiots that are following them and trying there best to break RAM from the inside and when they realized it wasnt happening they decided to disband us yet again. Not gonna work guys, if u put this much effort into your accs then u wouldnt have to worry bout disbanding us and regrouping, u would be a top notch player and wouldnt need us or our tribe to hug! So lame!!!

"Behavior is what a man does, not what he thinks, feels, or believes" - Emily Dickinson

bnkrmike24

Yet they have done more damage to you than I could ever hope to.

haha, I knew this would be understood like this. What I meant was to be sarcastic. Phoenx are good, and we all know it. I was being sarcastic. They didn't do much damage to me personally, but over all. Hell yeah. They are a bunch of good arrogant pricks who I like to play against :)

So, it was understood wrong bro.

DeletedUser

such slander! lol aint no war here, my opinion pay attention to the former and THIS IS MY OPINION you aint even worth a decleration thread thats how much disrespect you have, would spit on my own mother before contemplating war against you, and if such a tribe that i may be associated with declared well id thumbs it up but dudes/dudettess, i think tears and quiting/deleting is gonna happen, no fighting till the last village, you wont and cant cope with what will happen such bs talk makes me excited, why? cause alot of you will give up you aint used to 24/7 pressure day after day, you bleeders <<edit>>get on my nerves

ram wont exist by june and thats been kind, just my own personal prediction, if they are here in july im deleting my account

DeletedUser65940

IMO, and indeed, most players opinion, RAM are in a multi-front war with BH family and Phoenx. Everyone seems to know and understand that, except RAM....
Hunch: Karmax is clogging his ears like he is renowned for, and calls these wars "border conflicts" so he can sleep at night.

ram wont exist by june and thats been kind, just my own personal prediction, if they are here in july im deleting my account

qft! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Regarding your comment on the poll issue. If you will re-read my post you may discover that my point had nothing to do with KarmaX's ability to create a decent poll or not. I referred to the fact that he gives people a choice (be it through polls or other methods) and that you have slammed him on pnp for being both dictatorial and at other times for giving people opinions... I do hope that I don't have to write that same point a third time.

It is not my place to be sharing our tribe discussions publicly nor do I even know if the thread still exists or has been deleted... I find it amusing that you think I need a lesson from you on how to create a poll/survey. Perhaps you could come in to my mathematics lessons and take over whenever it comes to data units because I clearly have no idea :)

There is no contradiction at all.

Mathematics are quite useless in the format that polls have in this game. I am sure you know that there are many many things to consider when doing a poll. What I said mainly, is that it is quite easy to torque a poll. As an exemple, when you vote, you can see what the current result is. That does influence the direction of the vote. It may seem a bit weird, but in a tribe, most people don't follow all the politics/issues/situations everywhere (mostly leaders do). Unless you give all info/risks/etc attached to it, it's totally meaningless. If I add biased questions and directed responses, I'm sure you will understand how worthless it is.

In no way can any poll mean that Karmax is in touch with RAM members and listening to them. Karmax can poll the happiness of RAM as much as he wants, we will see how it goes when the downhill trend start being obvious and visible.

I will find that old poll somewhere on skype :icon_smile:.

DeletedUser

This isnt a sport, ec. Your not exerting anything cept your mouse hand and your real life time.

No, I was making the comparison to a game. I was trying to illustrate that in any game, there are requirements to win. Requirements that you cannot fulfill by leaving.

Do not compare "the final score" to anything.. cause then you have all the final scores from my wars to consider.

What I meant by final score is that in order to win a game, you need to show ability from the start to the finish. Not a few battles you may have won at the beginning.

And yes, as i have already put it.. there will be less than 1k players here. In its prime there were over 3 or 4k actives... people know me, and remember what we did. (i was loud and vocal enough) We have done it with fewer people, smaller accounts, and little to no help... All the while keeping 90% of our deals clean. By the time the world ends, not many people will be here who matter, outside of the winning tribe. Who are you gonna claim victory over, and who yo gonna claim it too???

The whole world and the tribal wars community. Oh and you, considering you will probably be loud-mouthing over in W54.

Tardis gave up after one BD operation.

No, there were sustained attacks from each side including some operations. The last one was an excellent one at that. One that you wouldn't be able to defend against, let alone with four or five active members sitting several frontline accounts. The defence was also commended by BD, which you may have noticed, if you were not singing loudly about how great Phoenx is, desperate for attention.

BD gave up after several failed operations, (and our little turple ran out of villages for them to noble easily)

BD had only finished a war with TARDIS, were short on troops and patience. You were also helped by RAM.

We beat BD, and Tardis only lived up to standards via reputation... so in reality, who did tardis really fight or beat before they lost to bd? i recall an awful lot of alliances over that way?

TARDIS beat a much larger tribe, -O-. They also held up against BD, who were also larger for several months.

Excuse me? Are you speaking out of your ass, per usual? Did you ever hear of saving for nobles? (or working the busy holiday season? work is over now, beatches!!!)

You'll probably find my ass is rather clean. BD's members fell inactive, reasons why is irrelevant.

As an after thought.. nearly every single one of my wars ends the same. People have real life, get bored, or blah blah blah. same lame excuses.. but that is how wars are won. Boring people to death is how its done, and usually you have to bash their accounts in something fierce nonstop for days..

No, that's how you beat a tribe that is already falling. With weak moral, sustained attacks ceases the game to be fun so they quit.

And ec, we have not shown you anything yet. we were busy clearing up kd 83, now comes irock's turn.. but i dont believe you are still there, are you?

As a matter of fact, I've sat accounts under fire from Phoenx, and I was not impressed. At the end of the day, you're lucky you're fighting a tribe like RAM.

And yes, I am no longer playing irock. I suppose this means I better leave the PnP now, because I don't play the world?

DeletedUser

t33chr,

bnkrmike24 stated: "Haha yeah, we don't consider phoenx a war.

"We" is a collective or plural pronoun meaning more than one person. In the context used it refers to the tribe RAM. Otherwise the singular word "I" would have been used. I do not see the stats presented as a rebuttal given the above.

noobaxes

That was a lot of fun, nice digging ;)

bnkrmike24

Apologies for the misunderstanding. It can be difficult to pick up on sarcasm or satire when simply relying on linguistics without the benefit of the facial expressions that would give the words nuance :)

Karmax

When I approached you to resolve the Darthpoet issue you advised that you would be willing to come to a reasonable compromise.

I contacted you AFTER receiving a message from Darthpoet advising me that RAM leadership had decided that I should be removed from K55. While talking your lads opened fire. What was I supposed to do? I have the conversation logs to prove this chronology.

At that stage you lads had broken at least half a dozen of my Rules of Engagement. They are not there for decoration or as a scare tactic. They are how I play this game and they are either abided by or enforced.

DeletedUser79042

And yes, I am no longer playing irock. I suppose this means I better leave the PnP now, because I don't play the world?
I'd rather have you around EC, despite my belief that those who do not play are usually around for the chit chat and not for the essence of the gameplay.
Your posts most of the time are good to read, even if I do not totally agree with them some times.

They are not there for decoration or as a scare tactic. They are how I play this game and they are either abided by or enforced.
I would be scared to read this coming from Parm. Or at least worried. Are you not?

Happy New Year !

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'd rather have you around EC, despite my belief that those who do not play are usually around for the chit chat and not for the essence of the gameplay.
Your posts most of the time are good to read, even if I do not totally agree with them.

Aww.. thanks Robot. I like your posts too, you have a refreshing sense of humour.

I think I better stop there, before this turns all brokeback mountain. :lol:

Michael Wittman

Yes parm is so scary, or would be if I got scared of players in a game :p. I think its amusing that tsj thinks we will be gone by june. No one has ever managed to do anything other than superficial damage to ram. The traitors were far more effective hurting ram than any attempt by another tribe. Looking at BH from the little experience we have gained fighting them, they are strong on offense and average on defense. This will be fun and I look forward to watching you delete in july tsj. It is good to have confidence though guys.

DeletedUser

Yet they have done more damage to you than I could ever hope to.

Parm, Thanks for the lesson in grammar. However, my confusion wasn't in bnkrmike24's post, it was in yours. So you may have more easily cleared it up by using the example in the post I was actually talking about...

My understanding is that 'you' can be used as both singular and collective and this was where I got confused. I took it to be a direct comment towards bnkrmike instead of the tribe as a whole; however, noob and vard addressed the mistake I had made and I understand better now.

Apologies for the confusion...

DeletedUser65940

t33chr,

bnkrmike24 stated: "Haha yeah, we don't consider phoenx a war.

"We" is a collective or plural pronoun meaning more than one person. In the context used it refers to the tribe RAM. Otherwise the singular word "I" would have been used. I do not see the stats presented as a rebuttal given the above.

Perhaps RAM would rather be seen "getting their asses handed to them by a random tribe they have no diplomacy with" than "losing the war against Phoenx"

Karmax

When I approached you to resolve the Darthpoet issue you advised that you would be willing to come to a reasonable compromise.

I contacted you AFTER receiving a message from Darthpoet advising me that RAM leadership had decided that I should be removed from K55. While talking your lads opened fire. What was I supposed to do? I have the conversation logs to prove this chronology.

At that stage you lads had broken at least half a dozen of my Rules of Engagement. They are not there for decoration or as a scare tactic. They are how I play this game and they are either abided by or enforced.

Parm? Buddy? Are you surprised? Its Karmax we're dealing with. I wouldn't be surprised if Karmax told them to open fire.
btw, dont take your frustrations out on poet, hes a soldier, he does as he is told. I sincerely doubt he would attack you of his own accord... I've known him for 4 years. It would be very out of character for him.

But truth be told, I don't know a lot of the situation

DeletedUser79042

Looking at BH from the little experience we have gained fighting them, they are strong on offense and average on defense.

lol :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

I look forward to watching you delete in july tsj.

lol x 2 :lol:

I think I better stop there, before this turns all brokeback mountain.

No robots on that mountain EC. That is probably why things got out of hand :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if Karmax told them to open fire.

100% agreed :icon_wink:

robot out

DeletedUser

I dint see anything in the forums:/ so that's all in a random guessing this isn't even plausible by the means you say. Hell I was near you if there was any mail I would have gotten it too. So r2 and RHCP your thoughts are all wrong.

DeletedUser

such slander! lol aint no war here, my opinion pay attention to the former and THIS IS MY OPINION you aint even worth a decleration thread thats how much disrespect you have, would spit on my own mother before contemplating war against you

I think you might be taking this a bit seriously then. Go have a picnic or something, it might give a needed reality check.

theshearjoy said:
and if such a tribe that i may be associated with declared well id thumbs it up but dudes/dudettess, i think tears and quiting/deleting is gonna happen, no fighting till the last village, you wont and cant cope with what will happen such bs talk makes me excited, why? cause alot of you will give up you aint used to 24/7 pressure day after day, you bleeders <<edit>>get on my nerves

We don't have any quitters in RAM. They all moved over to Escape. :lol:

theshearjoy said:
I wouldn't go buying a bunch of PP then!

jakeeboy

such slander! lol aint no war here, my opinion pay attention to the former and THIS IS MY OPINION you aint even worth a decleration thread thats how much disrespect you have, would spit on my own mother before contemplating war against you, and if such a tribe that i may be associated with declared well id thumbs it up but dudes/dudettess, i think tears and quiting/deleting is gonna happen, no fighting till the last village, you wont and cant cope with what will happen such bs talk makes me excited, why? cause alot of you will give up you aint used to 24/7 pressure day after day, you bleeders <<edit>>get on my nerves

May as well delete now then.

well, your 24 hour pressure gave us 60mil ODD, thank you. You gained 5 villages. Congratz. 100% ubs is you. :lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
May as well delete now then.

well, your 24 hour pressure gave us 60mil ODD, thank you. You gained 5 villages. Congratz. 100% ubs is you. :lol:

Spoken like a true Noob.

Funny, Tardis boasted some great stats after that epic defense they had.. but crumbled soon after.

What are you gonna do when there isnt any more support to replace all that died/is dying? (and gonna die!!)

KarmaX

We still haven't opened our wharehouse for D troops. They are all garrisoned at the moment, and haven't been sent out. Whateva they got now is just a glimpse of it. We were here, we're still here and we're still gonna be here. :p