Undead Celeb

DeletedUser

I heard Noffish was going to be in this tribe. If that is true then this can only end in success!

DeletedUser

you were not here before sticks so you didnt see my post to care or not

I am more "here" than you are and more "here" than you realise

So like I tell KD regularly....

trademark.jpg

DeletedUser

You must be Noffish - only he would say nice things about himself.

:icon_surprised: How dare you accuse me of such self-flattery?? I've told you before. I'm not egotistical, I'm actually that good.

DeletedUser

If you want to Spam, start a spam thread in the general discussion forums, otherwise let these guys here do their business, and try to recruit players interested in... umm... whatever this thread is about... Undead bunnies or something... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

If you want to Spam, start a spam thread in the general discussion forums, otherwise let these guys here do their business, and try to recruit players interested in... umm... whatever this thread is about... Undead bunnies or something... :icon_redface:

Mine is not spam, I take that rather personally

You see I am a ..... "sponsor" of Undead Celeb and as such feel aggrieved by this whole red-worded slur! :lol:

And who are undead bunnies? Do I see the makings of an academy tribe???

DeletedUser

But then you'd be undead and allowed in......

It's less an undead thing....more of an "Oh god please don't let these serious nubcakes come and violate our fun with their moaning and not-so-funny spamming! If UBM let's them in I am going back to my coffin and closing the lid...."

DeletedUser

Tbh I'm happy for absolutely anyone to join. However I can't promise I won't attack them anyway :/

DeletedUser96981

Superman!

There appears to have been a mis-hap and I don't feel so Super now........

Last edited by a moderator: