Place your bets!

DeletedUser

Mark the time you think world will end.

Soco down to 2 villages and SilwerHawk looks to be last traitor/Soco alternate account

Person closest to day and hour wins a prize!

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
who cares? not only is it a family tribe that won they dont even have the balls to try to take out there "ally" this world fails

congrats on hugging till victory

DeletedUser

I do...
Oh so sorry that you failed in every world you played in, or still trying....

BTW guess who I am in W21.. lol

DeletedUser67005

I haven't posted in a week, and I only missed four posts?! :O

merritt olsen

who cares? not only is it a family tribe that won they dont even have the balls to try to take out there "ally" this world fails

who are you on W17?? what tribe are you in?

DeletedUser

Another TW player wannabe, that's who he is :lol:

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
who are you on W17?? what tribe are you in?

i was lord richard rahl in *np*... no one told me i was supposed to be coplaying so the old owner thought i stole it from him and took it back :lol:

@davidemah who gives a shit? i hardly play w21

@pudog really? im the wannabe? your the one playing a game with "wars" right in the name like its my little pony or something :D congrats you "won"

DeletedUser67005

I agree, stewinthepot is definately not good. Oh, Apoc too.

DeletedUser

Oh sorry i meant to change the title to:

'Please whine about impending victory here'

DeletedUser

Oh sorry i meant to change the title to:

'Please whine about impending victory here'

You have been trumpeting your impending victory for months now and created many threads for the occasion. The world was supposed to be closed months ago and yet we are still reading about your impending victory. Even your Dukes have gotten sick of waiting and have moved on so stop getting defensive whenever people pass through and point out the obvious to you. Either suck it up and continue in your procrastinating ways or get the job done.

DeletedUser45512

do you??
also i forgot a word
''me thinks someone is a sore AND BITTER loser''
also it is not a comment it is stating my opinion and in any just society and i am able to voice my opinion if not does not conflict with the rules so ...

DeletedUser

MsBella is right about a few things.

We did extend the world by launching on Soco.
Apoc leadership had put aside Soco acting in his own self interest.
And we figured a few would join Soco in his last stand.
Unfortunately it took a while to figure out who it was.

Of course everyone wants their shot at the last villages of W18 so launching half way across the world takes time.

DeletedUser

Oh please....

You extended the world by stabbing Apoc-N in the back.
Then you extended the world by booting various people.
Of course, you then decided to allow Wolfhunt1, a fine duke, to noble barbs so he could be #3 and be the #1 player in K51.
I see he is now --- not because of barb nobling, but because another duke, Andrew Done, DELETED! (not to mention notverygeordie, one of the other dukes, who also went barb!)

Of course, Morthy has now locked the world such that tribal changes are GONE --- no more kicking people (no matter what they do!).

You're down to... 20! villages before the "End of the World...." http://tribalwarsaddicts.com/rmud/enemy_left.php

Exactly how much time do you losers need to finish off the world? (sorry, rhetorical question... I know Morthy has given you all the time in the world, as it's quite clear that reasonable deadlines couldn't possibly be met!)

Warayama

I would have just banned him full and kicked him out and ended the world that way.

Clearly there is a motivation to pickup premium from InnoGames.

DeletedUser

lol, there were some deleted posts in here. good to know that my posts aren't the only ones deleted (whether its here or in ingame posts)