The Story of animals & capitals.

Michael Corleone.

I didn't know loyal players run away when their tribe needs them the most.

DeletedUser95858

O Ming Ming you are so correct about everything you said here. And you said it so perfectly. Well done!!!

Hmmm... Sniper I always enjoyed your ability to multi-task. Being able to do so many things simultaneously and still drink with the best of them.

Great Job and I truly agree you deserve me as your own special Cheer Leader. Although helping you in game will be rather difficult for a variety of reasons.

DeletedUser

Thank you zezu. I never did stop liking you ;P I dont need help within the game :D I just wanted to tell chase how I really felt :} Nothing more.

DeletedUser95858

Thank you zezu. I never did stop liking you ;P I dont need help within the game :D I just wanted to tell chase how I really felt :} Nothing more.

No hard feelings Sniper... Just Know that I did not stop either but I lost a great deal of respect for you. Also that T-word that seems very hard to come by in this game within the game...

I think it's Trust or it May have been your TEAM SNIPER approach to in-game management.

DeletedUser

What happened happened zezu. I couldn't change the past nor could I change the future. IF I could I would go back and change some things that were said in different places that would have changed what is happening now. but hey, I am only human.

DeletedUser

To sum up everything (many of which are reportable) Chase X has posted thus far in this thread (and probably every post she (?) has ever made anywhere:

leave-britney-alone-02.jpg

Yes, some things never get old and pictures can be propaganda.

Read your piece alpha, good work. RIM will not feel the loss much due to our sheer size (I don't really think thats arguable) but good work none the less.

- Aw Yeah

Thanks alex, we never thought RIM will feel the loss much, but as kitty already mentioned, at least the players will feel the loss for sometime (the time is almost close to over as well :D). Thanks for the appreciation.

DeletedUser

I just want to say in the short time that I have worked with deathpact I have found him to be a fantastic team player and just the type of guy that will be part of DSL core.

Death is a standup guy and I have posted many time that some members in Hubris deserved respect for fighting hard.

Death was obviously one of them, Ajuu another.

DeletedUser

Ahh WFA so close an actual 1/2 funny decent pnp response. A little more trying and you will get it right. Sadly tho you failed. See darling, I can tell you I am 100pct insane, and catch me on the right day in the right mood and I just might tell you that, BUT you forgot to include 'Player' or 'Poster'. See I could be an insane player or insane poster to you, (insane is pushing those limits a little far, but if you throw in the two word i mentioned, then it MIGHT slip past), but you can NOT declare me just insane.

See DSL you cry about who gets in trouble and who does not, it really all boils down to HOW you say what you say.

But I do give you kudos WFA for at least an attempt to do PnP BANTER, not this rip me a new one every time you post. Cuz I have been doing PnP forever, and you won't win against me. Maybe one day if you ask Santa, you too DSL will understand the 'rules' of the forum.

Death's super elite application continued...

I once I do all the other things mentioned in my applications, like being a traitor and a chicken and backstabber to you and your tribe, IF and only if you tear me a new one in externals, I will then be the EXACT upstanding tribe mate to the tribe that I run to by acting the EXACT same way I did in your tribe until I TURN TAIL AND RUN LIKE THE IN GAME COWARD I AM AGAIN!

DeletedUser

Ahh WFA so close an actual 1/2 funny decent pnp response. A little more trying and you will get it right. Sadly tho you failed. See darling, I can tell you I am 100pct insane, and catch me on the right day in the right mood and I just might tell you that, BUT you forgot to include 'Player' or 'Poster'. See I could be an insane player or insane poster to you, (insane is pushing those limits a little far, but if you throw in the two word i mentioned, then it MIGHT slip past), but you can NOT declare me just insane.

See DSL you cry about who gets in trouble and who does not, it really all boils down to HOW you say what you say.

But I do give you kudos WFA for at least an attempt to do PnP BANTER, not this rip me a new one every time you post. Cuz I have been doing PnP forever, and you won't win against me. Maybe one day if you ask Santa, you too DSL will understand the 'rules' of the forum.

Death's super elite application continued...

I once I do all the other things mentioned in my applications, like being a traitor and a chicken and backstabber to you and your tribe, IF and only if you tear me a new one in externals, I will then be the EXACT upstanding tribe mate to the tribe that I run to by acting the EXACT same way I did in your tribe until I TURN TAIL AND RUN LIKE THE IN GAME COWARD I AM AGAIN!
If you saw it as a proper P&P attempt, good on you. In reality it was just a simple response, and no trying involved, a quick google image search for insane crazy, and a cpl words, took less than a minute... D: Why bother trying when you hardly respond appropriately/on-topic to what people post? Effort always wasted there..

DeletedUser

Well look WFA Don't quote walls of text and talk to me in a civil manner and don't deny shit when I put the proof in yours and the worlds face and I can respond reasonably as well. I can also argue with restraint. I did while i had a JOB. And like you guys going on still I said a million times I DON'T blame DSL for what happened to my job, they were just the ones that pushed me over. It was my fault, I was an unstable poster WAY before you guys come along, it was only a matter of time before it happened. Had it not been dsl it would have been someone else down the road.

DeletedUser

Well look WFA Don't quote walls of text and talk to me in a civil manner and don't deny shit when I put the proof in yours and the worlds face and I can respond reasonably as well. I can also argue with restraint. I did while i had a JOB. And like you guys going on still I said a million times I DON'T blame DSL for what happened to my job, they were just the ones that pushed me over. It was my fault, I was an unstable poster WAY before you guys come along, it was only a matter of time before it happened. Had it not been dsl it would have been someone else down the road.
I can quote walls of text, and kept my responses simple, I find it much more easier as a reader and poster, when people do that. Also, I myself have said that it was by your own words and such as to why you lost mod, not because of any one person in particular, so no drama there :]

DeletedUser

The fact that you think/thought modding a forum in an online game as "JOB" tells everything. :D

DeletedUser

You CAN quote walls of text sure it is your right. But i am just saying I won't read them or respond to them in a proper manner because I have like 30 posts to everyone of mine to look at. How I choose who I might respond to or not goes like this-

DSL fan boi post- not at all unless they are really making me mad.
DSL LONG posts- not very much, there is too much other things happening.
Some DSL member who I consider not worthy of a response- not at all, or VERY rarely.

See you fall into none of these, cept the occasional wall of text.

As for me, it WAS dsl who goes on about me saying it was their fault I got fired. Happened like 3 more times in the last few pages. When this first come up, I ADMITTED fault. That is all I expect from dsl in return. Hell i will even give you props. Come out here and say, YES we screwed you over ON PURPOSE and did it well. I will say YES! you did, kudos to you!, but denying the stuff i have SO VERY VERY MUCH PROOF on will never get nowhere with me.

I don't really care much what DSL thinks about me not being in hubris right now, i am on gothbaby for anyone that wants to look me up MC, I have said it the minute i started this account. I know and most of them know that I will be here to do EVERYTHING I possibly can for them until I can no longer do it.

When death left, I DID get that DID leave my tribe, for real and on purpose. I was like 'hell with this shit, it is NOT worth it to me any more'. BUT I was told pretty much to 'buck it damn up and get your ass back in there and DO YOUR DAMN JOB' and it was a valid order, and I followed it. So YES i was actually gone, as in not helping not caring not planning how to help or do anything for my tribe, for ONE HOUR.

All the while still doing my job, telling MY men to be strong, don't run from a fight, do not be all whinny if you lose villages, IT IS A GAME IT HAPPENS, and still planning how to save EACH AND EVERY ONE THAT WANTS TO FIGHT.

Please, worlds are all active to start, but people go INACTIVE, that is where the 'claimed account merges and what it all really is, internaling comes from' and it will continue to get worse.

All the hubris guys have to do is KEEP FIGHTING, be brave, don't run from fights, stay active and continue to learn from practices. And if they do get knocked down GET BACK UP and fight some more. And hold on because I DO have some pretty good contacts in this world, but even if you were the calibur of MC, you could still probably get set up in a good account, later down the road on 53 in all sorts of tribes, BUT, i will take care of them the best I can for any of those who do not back out, and are brave, and keep fighting, and I will try my damnest to get them all good co- or gifted accounts in SOME really great tribe down the road soon.

I say over and over. DSL can NOT kill hubris, and can NOT hurt me. Please, all I have to do is get back up and keep watching. And all the warring you guys are doing HAS to take time away from where the REAL game is played out 'politics'. More on this world than i have EVER EVER seen before.

DSL claims me as a merge queen. I don't even really take offense to this. I usually do merges and they usually work. EVERY TIME I RUN A TRAINING TRIBE. THE ONLY GOAL IS- Get my members using opera, knowing how to snipe and backtime, farm effectively, be brave and eventually merge them into a good tribe before I bounce. So merge queen to me is pretty damn good.

This world tho, i noticed RIGHT AWAY something was going on...and so I started poking my nose in every aspect until i found out what is up. Anyone who does not KNOW there is a 'perfect world end game scenario' going on on 53, well you are too damn blind, because it was pretty much stated flat out.

Right away I was like 'humm, so this changes things', what can I DO for my tribe to get them to the RIGHT side safely. And I guarantee DSL's idea of safely and mine are totally different. I DON'T CARE if they are rimmed. I dont' care how many points they have, ALL i care is that they were brave, never ran from a fight, and I can eventaully tell someone important (and no one like that is IN dsl) and I can say 'look, I have members, and they are brave, know how to war, will be unconditionally loyal, and even tho they are not super experienced, they are willing to learn' and then some one important says to me 'hmm, okay which one is your best right now, i have one account that needs a co- or Yeah we have player leaving and don't have time to internal him because we are too busy nobling WAR targets, and next week I will have 3 more'. That is all I want for them.

For me, i started out, with one single goal. Play again with my friends from axes on 41. So i joined a premade. But I am DIVA and primadonna and threw a fit. SORRY ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN THAT I AM SORRY I SHOULD NOT HAVE, I am just such a pain anymore :p, and to get my 2 friends that I brought here with me IN that tribe. Well somewhere along the way SOMEONE, NOT ME, decided to pick up a ton of nubs, so from there it turned into, hell, let's get these damn nubs in shape and deliver them not to the 'best tribe' but to the one that makes the most sense in positioning. That was YOU dsl, I have it in writing from almost the start of the world, it was AGREED.

But with all the BS you tried to pull on me, because you thought I would be just another nub leader from another nub tribe, I had to change that up too. Then you guys attack. (oh yeah btw, I NEVER was going to stay with you personally, just drop you off some fighters and head on down the road for myself. NO WAY am i working with tracey. AGAIN) And continue on with my goal, get me and my 2 friends in a good tribe.

But dsl wanted to keep pushing me, tho i kept saying 'stop bicking with me'.

So here we are, each with our own goals, and like i say just own up to it and all of this can end. I WILL tell you 'good damn job screwing me over' REALLY one thing i do well is admit defeat when it happens (there was that ONE time). But you still don't win against me or hubris, because I DID my goals to the best of my ability. And I plan to continue.

Wonder why i would start over on this side of the world ever??? Hell I mean i could go to at least 2 other sides of the world, (most likely ALL other sides) and be fine. But darling dsl, i am STILL HERE (even says on my village name) and still doing what I said I would all along.

DeletedUser

How bout not alex, (right?) i heard you were not even playing this world go away troll. Oops twenty words.

<3

DeletedUser57199

Why is Chase still posting junk, derailing ever DSL thread to talk about herself and her fails?
Chase you have no right calling anyone a coward when your on the rim with a new account.
Sleep > Player > Tribe= Cowardice
You do realize its only a game... Plus I don't think you have any right to comment when...
[spoil]4,429 ODd[/spoil]
Victory = Proving Chase right
Potential Cost = Every Hubris village, exception to Chase's
Potential Reward = Knowing you helped a noobs, newbs, inactives and Chase's ego.

DeletedUser

Uhh what??? go away dank. Here I will give you one more win but I will not do it again if you start in on me again.

I made ONE mistake other than trusting dsl. It was not having the time to get to know and trust dank as a player. I was being pushed hard to get the merge done in a fast way. I didn't want it to happen at all for a while. And I had not yet gotten to trust the basic boys. I was REALLY close dank. And if I had had the time to trust you, I would have told you who all I was taking orders from and what exactly was going on. Then you would have had the chance at least to decide for your self with all the proof, what you and basic wanted to do.

I was almost from the start of this world following orders from higher up, even when I wasn't 100pct down with them.

Death is a coward, he ran from a war, and he KNEW what all was going on. He IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A COWARD. I am still here dank, stick to the facts please and like i say i will give you this LAST WIN. I already gave you one before on externals and YOU KNOW IT.

I am not derailing this thread, go back 10 pages of you tribe flaming me and you will find the post where Death threatend zez with talking about hubris if she didn't shut up. That is where I came in, DEFENDING MY TRIBE (still am) and my members. That isn't a coward in the face of all you holier than tho evil players. Hell me and my tribe are STILL HERE LOOK. We are tiny and and hurt, but yet we still fight :)

YOU KNOW you guys are still getting sniped and faked. So take you win dank, and stop or I will go postal on you as well. MOST of DSL are trying to tone down the bs, now you want to come and start it all back up again???? REALLY???

DeletedUser57199

Uhh what??? go away dank.
Funny I was think the same thing to you.
We must be excatly the same :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
I made ONE mistake other than trusting dsl. It was not having the time to get to know and trust dank as a player. I was being pushed hard to get the merge done in a fast way. I didn't want it to happen at all for a while. And I had not yet gotten to trust the basic boys. I was REALLY close dank. And if I had had the time to trust you, I would have told you who all I was taking orders from and what exactly was going on. Then you would have had the chance at least to decide for your self with all the proof, what you and basic wanted to do.
[/spoil]
Its funny all we asked was honesty. We trusted you, we allowed you to influence the tribe in what ever way you seen fit and then you reward us by merging us into a group you now can only discribe as "backstabbers" and "trators". Then you expect the members that stayed with you to give their activity, their villages, their troops to a cause you didn't even bother with yourself... We aren't the same. Not even close.

How can you call anyone a backstabber or a lier when you where "taking orders" from a rivial tribe... Ally or not, you give loyalty to your tribe's leadership, not their rank one ally that share a rather large boarder.

Edit: And for the record it doesn't matter if you where one conversation or one year way from trusting us.. distrust is distrust.

[spoil]
Death is a coward, he ran from a war, and he KNEW what all was going on. He IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A COWARD. I am still here dank, stick to the facts please and like i say i will give you this LAST WIN. I already gave you one before on externals and YOU KNOW IT.
[/spoil]
No, he's not a coward. You don't even want to acknowledge the fact that its possible for a 70K player who been cleared to still put up a fight, and you expect your members to fight a war you started, that they can not possibly end?

How is loosing faith in bad leadership cowardice?
Guess the same way demanding loyalty to the tribe your merging into can be concidered to be backstabbing :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
I am not derailing this thread, go back 10 pages of you tribe flaming me and you will find the post where Death threatend zez with talking about hubris if she didn't shut up. That is where I came in, DEFENDING MY TRIBE (still am) and my members. That isn't a coward in the face of all you holier than tho evil players. Hell me and my tribe are STILL HERE LOOK. We are tiny and and hurt, but yet we still fight :)

YOU KNOW you guys are still getting sniped and faked. So take you win dank, and stop or I will go postal on you as well. MOST of DSL are trying to tone down the bs, now you want to come and start it all back up again???? REALLY???
[/spoil]
I didn't know you where one of the members of "Rim!" attacking Spotted cow... I guess I'm wrong you didn't derail this thread by drawing all attention towards yourself then continue to do so...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sush dank, I DON"T hold it against you adn the ones who stayed behind in the merge. I SAID it was my fault, i was being pushed, and didn't have time to tell you after going to river to ask him to support ONLY because DSL asked me to, he kinda gave me like direct orders that had to be followed to get what DSL wanted. So I said OKAY River!!! I WILL!!!

He was all smexy with his power and allusiveness. And I though hmm, maybe I will go there when this is all said and done, and you guys can have a choice DSL or Coming. :) There was more too it than that too, but I would.

But ming and death chose to stay. I put death on HIGH COUNCIL he knew 99pct of what was going on, he made promises, so did ming and they broke them in the face of DSL inc, to me that will always be coward.

Ponds186

Its a shame we still have someone like Chase posting :icon_neutral: