The top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

For example ArmandMalta, everybody new he was all talk and a coward on the forums and once it came to the actual attack on him he saw the names of the players coming at him and he ran.

Just a guess here... but it was probably the amount of incomings more than who they were from :p.

DeletedUser

Just a guess here... but it was probably the amount of incomings more than who they were from :p.

Gotta disagree with you on this one jessie.......
Once the reputation is established (on past performance), you would be very surprised at the reaction of other players once the fighting starts.

DeletedUser82027

Players never scare me... Always the numbers, No matter who the attacks are from you will always be able to defend them whether they're from Tormos or from Alex.

Its numbers!!! =]

alexmichie

not really if some has 1k incoming from you and 1k incoming from a subv member who they going to be more afraid of ?

DeletedUser

Gotta disagree with you on this one jessie.......
Once the reputation is established (on past performance), you would be very surprised at the reaction of other players once the fighting starts.

well im saying armand was so hated, i dont doubt when he was actually launched on he hit anywhere from 5k-20k incoming. which is retarded. i know id fear someone who i knew was serious more than some random douche who i never heard of before, but the numbers do play a factor in it.

DeletedUser82027

not really if some has 1k incoming from you and 1k incoming from a subv member who they going to be more afraid of ?

Nope, Like i said, Either way you can try and defend the attacks it doesn't matter who they're from... Players names are nothing, yes they might have a nasty fierce rep' but its still attacks

DeletedUser

Nope, Like i said, Either way you can try and defend the attacks it doesn't matter who they're from... Players names are nothing, yes they might have a nasty fierce rep' but its still attacks

LOL a thousand attacks from you (with 15 villages) or from a top tier SubV player (with 2000 + villages), hmmmmmmm I wonder who the "victim" would be afraid of. Tough talk does not win battles. Nukes do. It looks like you should be afraid of Tormos.... he seems to be taking what few villages you do have.

The rep is earned, and it does matter..................

Ask 3/4 of the players who used to have villages on this world.

DeletedUser82027

Blue death - Get your facts correct before you start anything.

Look at my growth, Minimal. Look at my tribe.. One or 2 members, Look at my last en-noblement. Months ago.

Ever occured to you i am now quiting and have been for ages, Giving my villages to Tormos my good mate and just want to see the end of the world? I would not give a flying hoot if i saw attacks swarming in, Because, I dont want my villages. I just want to see the end.

So, shush =]

pillburydough

Blue death - Get your facts correct before you start anything.

Look at my growth, Minimal. Look at my tribe.. One or 2 members, Look at my last en-noblement. Months ago.

Ever occured to you i am now quiting and have been for ages, Giving my villages to Tormos my good mate and just want to see the end of the world? I would not give a flying hoot if i saw attacks swarming in, Because, I dont want my villages. I just want to see the end.

So, shush =]
someones angry :lol:

DeletedUser82027

Ignorance is so infuriating... If they cant even think on their toes then why bother try and make comments like those? There's obviously a reason to why i haven't grown nor shrank but hes obviously that up his own back-side to notice that.

DeletedUser

Dude you should have quit a long time ago. You only ever got to 55 villages when you were playing. Do not try to talk trash when you never did anything in this game. Give the villages away before they are taken, ohhhhhh you are a master. I can't stand when "players" who can't play try to justify why they suck. Go back to playing you gameboy or whatever it is that people who can't play this game do..............

Friggin big talking wanna be.

DeletedUser82027

Big talk wannabe? Ha! Coming from the guy who thinks just 'cause he has more villages than most on w25 he can talk to them like crap? I dont enjoy being be-littled by morons,you pointed out a very obvious flaw in me, the fact that i had a few bursts of points and then the rest i didnt. I stopped playing for a while as i had more important life issues to tend to, And frankly, I dont give a dogs bolox if you believe me. I dont even have to explain my self to you, If i wanted to grow i would have since i had PACK helping me alot and even some Sub members.

So get a grip man and get a life rather than stating the obvious and thinkig your all that. Jeez. Stress head.

Im of to bed before he rants again -.-

DeletedUser

Man for a kid who has more important things to do, you sure are wasting a lot of time talking about a game that you sucked at. Now go get some sleep, it is not good for little ones not to get the recommended amount of it. When you wake up maybe you will figure out that you are out classed by me in every way. Keep your opinions about this game to yourself until you have proven that you know what you are talking about (that means being good at this game/which you are not). And leave the game to the people who can play it...............

DeletedUser

Dear Mr Hardy...i need to explain to you the concept of using the saying 'dogs bollox' - you've got it completely wrong - your either northern or an American trying to be English, and you have failed. Now...just to clarify for you...

The dogs bollox - very good
bollox - very bad
the dogs - again, very good
oh bollox - damn
thats bollox - all lies

you cant give a dogs bolox...it doesn't work like that...its like saying you cant give very good???...and that does not make sense.

I hope this helps you with your future references to dogs bollox...Here endeth the lesson :eek:PPPPP

DeletedUser82027

Jaaasi, Im a yorkshire man, We are backward, Forget that? :) Lol. Most people see Yorkshire people as simply 'backward'

And Bluedeath, The only thing to you i have tried to justify is why i didnt grow and why i decided to quit etc... Yes, the things i had that were more important finished, they ended and now im having a little more spare time i can tell you where to stick it. Outclassed? Phfft. No more need be said in that department... The only opinions i have declared are towards you, and my situation that you still after all this cant seem to grasp!! I am leaving to the game to the people who can play it you moron, hence, why i am WATCHING not PLAYING. Jeeeeez!!

FYI. When the famous 'Lychaeus' was playing i managed to take a village of him, what does that say about skill when no (or very little ) PACK could?

DeletedUser

Wow, a whole village by yourself? I must apologize, I had no idea that I was talking to a "Natural born killer". Please don't rim me!

I also find it ironic that a couple of entries earlier you were bragging that Pack (LOL) and even some SubV players were helping you. Now you are trying to make it sound like you are better than the players in either tribe. As little respect as I have for the players in Pack, with the exception of Tormos, they are all bigger and better than you. At least they (the ones left) did not quit and cry about "how good they could have been".

As for your skills, or lack there of, in this game:

Why would anyone play a game without the intention of winning it? Also, why would anyone try to pretend to be good when we all have access to TW stats and can see that you were NEVER anything on this world or any of the others that you tried......

The most humorous part of this is that I am far from the best player at this game. I can name 5-10 players in my tribe alone who are better than me. What sets me apart is 2 things:

1) Being loyal to my friends. At all cost.
2) Being active. Even when things have come up in my life I have set a sitter or at least logged in for 10-15 minutes a day to run my scripts.

So don't try to use the "I was busy" excuse with us. We have ALL been busy from time to time. Wife, kids, work, Church, Hospital, sick etc...................

We know you can't play this game and that you are trying to save face by giving your opinion on it. But we don't, and never have, cared about what you think. So once again, just delete and go away like the others that have failed before you...

My dear Jaaasi, thank you. Now I can understand that damned bollox thing that you say all the time. To be honest I never knew what you were trying to say. LOL.

DeletedUser82027

I have a history of giving up, thats what im doing now, I give up. Not because i loose, Because right now, I have better things to do. Like on world 52 (You probs already checked my 52 stats also) so ill cya round... Good luck arguing with your self because it seems no one else is posting.

DeletedUser

I have a history of giving up, thats what im doing now, I give up. Not because i loose, Because right now, I have better things to do. Like on world 52 (You probs already checked my 52 stats also) so ill cya round... Good luck arguing with your self because it seems no one else is posting.

But yet again.............

You can't admit defeat. You just keep coming back for more. Go away.