Hefty and ampac vs The World

DeletedUser

Look guys I grew up to be like Hefty and ampac :) I have two whole threads dedicated to just me on one world.

They Love Me :D

UBM made 2 PnP's just for me. Am I a Legend yet?

hmm :)

P0iz0n said:
Chase, why do you make it so easy to flame you ? Your posts have 0 logic, they make 0 sense, please do us all a favour and do something usefull with your time [...] thanks

Now.. how many time I didn't read that about me ?
It's so easy by people to classify "illogic" the things that their brain cannot understand it :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

hmm :)

Now.. how many time I didn't read that about me ?
It's so easy by people to classify "illogic" the things that their brain cannot understand it :icon_cool:

Where's that quote from? Are you stalking the ex-mod now like you did with me and dwarv? I don't think she wants to be your ingame wife man.

DeletedUser

You haven't met Maker73 yet he is the best poster of them all..:lol:

Well I don't know him, but I got what I will call Chase's Polite Rule seem I caused the controversy to get a brand new rule made for 53. I am LEGEND I say :lol:

Where's that quote from? Are you stalking the ex-mod now like you did with me and dwarv? I don't think she wants to be your ingame wife man.

I like when people look at me :) I always have. You can look at me too if you want.

DeletedUser

The quote about Chase? what from one of the link she write...

Are you stalking the ex-mod now
Did it look to you that I "stalking" to Chase? I do not, I wuv her as well

I don't think she wants to be your ingame wife man.
I not longer have ingame wife since I end w4 and not need to look for.. I only have a good list of people who like me and respect me more then you have :p :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Hey guys are you alright??? Is anyone even still alive on 20??? I see you must be doing very good and not being naughty at all, you still don't have a regular mod. Good job guys, you make me proud :)

DeletedUser102706

Fine i will.
1200 barbs is a ridiculous amount, its called barbarian whoring, the rest of yours are probably internals. Players from W1-50? yeah Iceman did it on W1, he got owned.
These so called barbs? irrelevant, i could noble thousands of barbs, doesnt make me any good. Strongest tribe? what one that wins by recruiting? not strong at all. I left, i never deleted.
Hulk didnt fail, it came apart because of Air's and Rune's commitments and no solid leadership took over.

Can i name the players? sure

• apinkrevous
  • nottang1973
  • purekilla
  • trev2310
  • KRISSA
  • sonicfreak
  • berkhof55
  • Abbo93
  • griffin2003
  • fossil726
  • mattimus
  • ninja93
  • Braintrust
  • nannor84
  • jasonspurs
  • darncards
  • Romper Room
  • eng3ine
  • -OwNeD-
  • Lord Chuck
  • shadow-runner
  • Twin Peaks
  • Ragefang
  • Darwin68

I have to resort to propaganda? its one of the best tools in tribalwars, you just fail at it.
Barb enoblements were about 10%, well done, and i failed to defend Sinaelyan? I lost 0 villages to Prime in a full tribe op agaisnt me, how many did you lose to Sparta/S.A.W or whoever attacked you when you were in care, and you needed support from tribe inactives and still lost villages, i defended my account by myself. Ixy failed to defend my Sinaelyan account, only reason it got beat.

Wizzydizzy was there to be destroyed, i destroyed it and fragmented the world, which has led to many major world changes, FEAR and BSM and KilTom disbanding, each tribe was used for each reason, and each reason worked to cause the mayhem i desired.

So, i didnt insult you in all of that, are you actually going to read it this time or do i have to block you because your a noob?

yadda yadda yadda. the fact is...prime won.