What is a tabach?

DeletedUser

1984.jpg

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. Dystopia was at war. Winston was sure he could remember a time when this had not been so but the stats posted by The Ministry of Truth had shown him the truth:

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: 1984
Side 2:
Tribes: tabach

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 3
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 255,643
Side 2: 13,404
Difference: 242,239

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: 1984
Side 2:
Tribes: tabach

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 3
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 164,642
Side 2: 13,404
Difference: 151,238

chart
[/SPOIL]

The perfect Dystopia had been disturbed, a dangerous message of freedom had been spreading amongst the proletariat, there could be freedom from the oppression, freedom from the constant farming and nobling of 1984, all they had to do was submit to the bourgeoisie rule of tabach.

The Smexy Hippo of 1984 decided that this dangerous philosophy could not be allowed to spread any further and the Dystopian Thought Police have begun the process of removing tabach and all trace of them from history, after all Who controls the past, controls the future: who controls the present controls the past

Until the barbs become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious

warispeace.jpg

ps Anyone who can tell us what a tabach is (photographic evidence is essential) wins a special bonus prize!

HorseSoldier

first post.

*wonders how many tw'ers have read the book* :icon_razz:

King Sean04

I haven't read the book but I do like the PnP 10/10 Go 1984!

Macready08

Gl 1984 although you should not need it ;) Save some for me!!!

fadarofthedarkblade

I have read it and as such great job at it! i love it for the tribe name and the orwell reference. hell you even used his characters. sorry tabach but with that kind of detail your defiantly toast.

DeletedUser76348

Have fun taking those villages,I would say good luck but I dont think you need it.

DeletedUser

Elimantor-name rings a bell. Weren't you in a war lately? Oh, that's right, you were in toyz, and school recruited you right after they dropped the shared noble planner; and now you are attacking your former tribemates. Karma will come around. Afterall, you are so close to macready and he will get hungry again.

tabach already served its purpose anyway, right? It was spawned off of a dead tribe that we left to make toyz by gemini w, who mass recruited the hell out of it then proceeded to pit it against toyz, take ~100 internals, and leave for school. Was school really so scared of toyz that they needed to pretend and share their noble planner with us while having a puppet tribe to keep us from growing off of the food in the NW? I really don't know why there is a new thread for this: it fits perfectly in the Boring thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

HorseSoldier

Elimantor-name rings a bell. Weren't you in a war lately? Oh, that's right, you were in toyz, and school recruited you right after they dropped the shared noble planner; and now you are attacking your former tribemates. Karma will come around. Afterall, you are so close to macready and he will get hungry again.

tabach already served its purpose anyway, right? It was spawned off of a dead tribe that we left to make toyz by gemini w, who mass recruited the hell out of it then proceeded to pit it against toyz, take ~100 internals, and leave for school. Was school really so scared of toyz that they needed to pretend and share their noble planner with us while having a puppet tribe to keep us from growing off of the food in the NW? I really don't know why there is a new thread for this: it fits perfectly in the Boring thread.

I really don't know what your talking about there for the most part but anyways; None of it has anything to do with this.

It's 15 vs 88 btw :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

If you don't know, then you are really out of the loop. It has to do with everything in the NW. 1984 is just an extension of school, so I speak of them collectively.

From 1984's roster:

unsu Left 30th December 2010 - 03:08 2,290,373
Macready008 Left 28th December 2010 - 23:08 4,969,156
Macready008 Joined 27th December 2010 - 22:07 4,959,161
unsu Joined 21st December 2010 - 18:07 2,102,561
winkhcky88 Joined 22nd November 2010 - 08:03 6,026
battleaxe68 Joined 21st November 2010 - 22:02 14,540
Going Commando Joined 21st November 2010 - 22:02 3,179,473
Irish Plague Joined 21st November 2010 - 22:02 189,435
HitsugayaTheGreat Joined 21st November 2010 - 22:02 38,419

From school's roster:

winkhcky88 Left 21st November 2010 - 23:02 5,942
battleaxe68 Left 21st November 2010 - 22:02 14,540
Going Commando Left 21st November 2010 - 22:02 3,179,473
Irish Plague Left 21st November 2010 - 22:02 189,435
HitsugayaTheGreat Left 21st November 2010 - 22:02 38,419
SmeXy Hippo Left 21st November 2010 - 16:03 3,415,656
Going Commando Joined 11th November 2010 - 14:02 2,802,849
SmeXy Hippo Joined 11th November 2010 - 04:01 3,149,414

1984 started attacking GLOBAL - school joined in later
1984 declares on tabach - according to mac's statement, school will be joining soon

All made possible by school's backhanded tactics with toyz, when they should have grown a pair and fought them when they were strong instead of attacking the joke of a tribe, GLOBAL. What strength toyz had left, they recruited before the war.

Come to think of it, what is schools war history? toyz after recruitment - lol, global - lol, seven - lasted all of 22 days and ended 4 months ago. And HUG needs to have a nap/alliance and border agreement with them? LOL If anyone wonders why 50% of this world is inactive, or why there are about 2 posts per day on its externals; wonder no more.

DeletedUser

I have a good idea of what he is talking about. Gemini W, the founder and until recently, tribe leader of tabach sold out its own tribe.

December 31, 2010

Hello mates,

I write this mail with a heavy heart. I have worked for this tribe to give every member the chance to grow, learn and most important to survive.

With that said many of you have been here since the begining of tabach and before in TC or TCA with me. We have come alone way from those days and tabach has become a sound tribe with good players. Not only just good players, but good people to talk with and become friends with.

I have been asked to join school. I have had many long talks with the leaders of school about this and many days of hard thinking over this offer. With a sad sad and heavy heart I will leave for school.

This will good for tabach in many was, one you will have a trusted friend within school, that is a big plus. Two, there are things happening in this world that by me going to school I can help tabach even more. Only time will tell, but for those of you how have been around long enough, you know I can be trusted I the things I do.

The new Duke of tabach with be Archangel Praetorian, he will be a duke for you, he knows and understand many thing that have been happening within and around tabach. I do hope that all of you show him the same respect that you did me.

I have also add Pax13 a new baron to fill Archangel Praetorian old position. Pax will be working hard to coordinate the k13 defenses. I ask that everyone help in that op as much as you can.

Mate I will not leave for a day or so. I still have work to and an op that will be with some school members. We have not had that kind of fun for a time.

Thank you all

Gemini w

HorseSoldier

If you don't know, then you are really out of the loop. It has to do with everything in the NW. 1984 is just an extension of school, so I speak of them collectively.

From 1984's roster:

unsu Left 30th December 2010 - 03:08 2,290,373
Macready008 Left 28th December 2010 - 23:08 4,969,156
Macready008 Joined 27th December 2010 - 22:07 4,959,161
unsu Joined 21st December 2010 - 18:07 2,102,561
winkhcky88 Joined 22nd November 2010 - 08:03 6,026
battleaxe68 Joined 21st November 2010 - 22:02 14,540
Going Commando Joined 21st November 2010 - 22:02 3,179,473
Irish Plague Joined 21st November 2010 - 22:02 189,435
HitsugayaTheGreat Joined 21st November 2010 - 22:02 38,419

From school's roster:

winkhcky88 Left 21st November 2010 - 23:02 5,942
battleaxe68 Left 21st November 2010 - 22:02 14,540
Going Commando Left 21st November 2010 - 22:02 3,179,473
Irish Plague Left 21st November 2010 - 22:02 189,435
HitsugayaTheGreat Left 21st November 2010 - 22:02 38,419
SmeXy Hippo Left 21st November 2010 - 16:03 3,415,656
Going Commando Joined 11th November 2010 - 14:02 2,802,849
SmeXy Hippo Joined 11th November 2010 - 04:01 3,149,414

1984 started attacking GLOBAL - school joined in later
1984 declares on tabach - according to mac's statement, school will be joining soon

All made possible by school's backhanded tactics with toyz, when they should have grown a pair and fought them when they were strong instead of attacking the joke of a tribe, GLOBAL. What strength toyz had left, they recruited before the war.

Come to think of it, what is schools war history? toyz after recruitment - lol, global - lol, seven - lasted all of 22 days and ended 4 months ago. And HUG needs to have a nap/alliance and border agreement with them? LOL If anyone wonders why 50% of this world is inactive, or why there are about 2 posts per day on its externals; wonder no more.
So you claim we are School's crony starting wars for them and doing all the hard work for them eh? :lol::lol::lol:
I must admit I feel a bit honored you'd think we're capable of that diplomatically and in the front line fighting. Just wondering though, why the hell do you think we'd leave school then? Doesn't make much sense to me.

btw I'm going to insist you provide evidence, like reports, proving 1984 has ever coordinated with school against these tribes like you claim because I know we haven't. :icon_neutral:
The best thing I've enjoyed on this world has been keeping the odds against me out here on the rim/outer rim.

I have a good idea of what he is talking about. Gemini W, the founder and until recently, tribe leader of tabach sold out its own tribe.

Well none of that has anything to do with us. We are declaring on tabach as they are now. We are not school. I've frequently found myself disappointed with certain recruits school has made as well.

DeletedUser

Well none of that has anything to do with us. We are declaring on tabach as they are now. We are not school. I've frequently found myself disappointed with certain recruits school has made as well.

It is very difficult to swallow that 1984 is not working in some way with SchOol in its war against tabach. There is nothing wrong with that. Such is TW. My hat is off to SchOol and I am sure 1984 will have a hell of a time. I would love to know who deserves the credit for handling SchOol's diplomacy in the NW.

I would like nothing more than to think 1984 was acting independently. How nice it would be if there was actually a tribe in the North that did its own thing.

HorseSoldier

It is very difficult to swallow that 1984 is not working in some way with SchOol in its war against tabach. There is nothing wrong with that. Such is TW. My hat is off to SchOol and I am sure 1984 will have a hell of a time. I would love to know who deserves the credit for handling SchOol's diplomacy in the NW.

I would like nothing more than to think 1984 was acting independently. How nice it would be if there was actually a tribe in the North that did its own thing.

Again I'm going to require proof of such an accusation because it is utter bs.

DeletedUser

...The best thing I've enjoyed on this world has been keeping the odds against me out here on the rim/outer rim...

By fighting small tribes made up mostly of players who are learning? If you wanted to keep the odds against you, and perhaps make this world a bit more interesting, you would have sided with them against school. In its history, your tribe has 812 conquers, 6 from school; school has taken no vils from you.

Perhaps this is the way that tw is played now, or maybe it's just because it's a no morale world. I got my feet wet in w8, where the veterans in Clorox, REL, THE, NG, and CEG were confronted, and ultimately defeated by the heavily new player non-core tribes in the Anti-BLOC.

Take a look at the map. If you want to have the odds against you and have a real war, then get tabach, AI, and FAITH together and have your 4 tribes attack school. But then, some people with upwards of and over 500 vils who play too much and care too much would lose. For shame. If you truly are separate from school, then you are quite dull, as you have not learned the lesson taught by global and toyz. You're just getting into a distraction that works in school's best interests. If your tribe is truly separate from school and goes down this path, your end game is a few joining school or all of you being easily eaten while you're trying to tag and defend 10,000 incomings. If you are truly separate, then well played, you just killed your tribe.

HorseSoldier

By fighting small tribes made up mostly of players who are learning? If you wanted to keep the odds against you, and perhaps make this world a bit more interesting, you would have sided with them against school. In its history, your tribe has 812 conquers, 6 from school; school has taken no vils from you.

Perhaps this is the way that tw is played now, or maybe it's just because it's a no morale world. I got my feet wet in w8, where the veterans in Clorox, REL, THE, NG, and CEG were confronted, and ultimately defeated by the heavily new player non-core tribes in the Anti-BLOC.

Take a look at the map. If you want to have the odds against you and have a real war, then get tabach, AI, and FAITH together and have your 4 tribes attack school. But then, some people with upwards of and over 500 vils who play too much and care too much would lose. For shame. If you truly are separate from school, then you are quite dull, as you have not learned the lesson taught by global and toyz. You're just getting into a distraction that works in school's best interests. If your tribe is truly separate from school and goes down this path, your end game is a few joining school or all of you being easily eaten while you're trying to tag and defend 10,000 incomings. If you are truly separate, then well played, you just killed your tribe.

How about instead I take out tabach, faith, AI, Alamo, AND School? I will NOT work with noobs like the tribes you mention. They are not worth it and their villages are better off in my hands. I will actually put them to use...

DeletedUser

Why would I believe that you would put those vils to use when you have not put yours to good use? There is all this talk of cleaning up the noobs and they are not worth working with. What about TeachU? What about creating more players who would be fun to fight against? Who sent 150ms trains and didn't go inactive when a thousand incomings popped up in an hour. Instead, it will be the pre-made little boys and girls club who knew each other in w30 clearing out everyone else and likely creating an ending as stupid as w12.

In the other thread you asked me what my ign was. I played like a noob and it wouldn't have lasted even if I cared more. Since you brought it up, why don't you give us your ign? I'd like to come back and see you putting those vils to good use against school.