Official Declaration of War

DeletedUser

I am personally very curious to hear from anyone within the once Grind! Family as to what the story is with WST, Grind!, Bump!, TC, NNnN, HaHa, MT, LGO, *JT*, and S4F. Has Grind! crumbled as it would seem, or is there a lot of political strife internally with too many pointing fingers at people that have been found out to be inactive and barb noblers / not tribesmen, or another reason.

Without any official word on this, we would all assume my first two thoughts.

Also, has every public profile owner within the former Grind! fammily all gone inactive / quit due to RL, I don't think we have heard from anyone in a very long time.

Your not far off the mark to be honest and TLA wanted it more:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Listen everyone not in TLA.When we say jump you jump and when we say you are going to die you basiacally curl up in a corner and die.We run the world we decide who dies next and We are the people.Do not forget that.Its just a matter of time before we are your doorstep.

DeletedUser62494

Since the only two tribes left are grind and tla, it matters not what grind says on the forums

O I didn't even realize GRIND was left. I haven't really seen any fight from them so I thought it was just taking inactives till they all go barb.

Also, Fusion was always quiet on the forums, almost non existent at most times. They had their moments, with Jobe and bostopir, but aside from that, not much. GRIND, in large part fusion members, was also pretty quiet aside from Docke. Yeah, yoni was in there at times, but still, without these few people, their tribe has never been very vocal.

Fusion also got destroyed because it didn't have a forum presences and thus didn't help craft the worlds opinion to like it.

I come to this forum and see one thing - TLA talking themselves up and being pretty brutal towards anyone else who comes into the forums from any other tribe. A player from grind will make one post, and by the end of the day, you have 5 TLA players saying close to the same thing, usually very long posts, about how bad that player and their tribe is.

Your point? GRIND has done nothing ingame or out. We are winning by massive numbers thus nothing GRIND can say will really change the fact that TLA will win this world and I hope they fight to the last man but it won't change the fact that we will win.

Id say if anyone had a bad forum presence, it would definitely be TLA. Honestly, if you came into a world early on with this attitude, youd get rimmed right off the bat

O wait. We would get rimmed? I guess thats why we are still here and Number 1 and you aren't? Thats right you were one of those fusion guys who got killed off cuz he couldn't make it :lol:

DeletedUser79621

Kris - You mean that Wendingo was refused an invitation? I don't think he would actually turn down an invitation if Sam actually sent him one.

Well there is that and the fact that he openly said he didn't like being in a tribe that was full... Tbh, I don't care why he didn't join, I could see he would have started many an argument.

DeletedUser

Fusion also got destroyed because it didn't have a forum presences and thus didn't help craft the worlds opinion to like it.
Fusion actually held off most attacks until KGR ran through their weaker members closer to the RIM. Docke told me himself that if the location of players had been reversed, the western fusion members being on the eastern side, the entire war would have been different.
Fusion's loss had nothing to do with the forum.

O wait. We would get rimmed? I guess thats why we are still here and Number 1 and you aren't? Thats right you were one of those fusion guys who got killed off cuz he couldn't make it :lol:
LOL. He thinks Im FUSION. Newb

DeletedUser

In the end most of TLA's posts on these forums are to try and get some reaction from their opponents.

This is a game, the most fun comes from a player that fights back, i thought i had one yesterday, i logged on to incoming for the first time in months, sadly it looks like all i have got is the suicidal troops of another quitting player :icon_cry:

Its sad really

Dal

DeletedUser79621

I actually have an incoming ^_^

Unfortunately it's from myself as the village I was targeting got cleared by someone else >.<

DeletedUser

In the end most of TLA's posts on these forums are to try and get some reaction from their opponents.

This is a game, the most fun comes from a player that fights back, i thought i had one yesterday, i logged on to incoming for the first time in months, sadly it looks like all i have got is the suicidal troops of another quitting player :icon_cry:

Its sad really

Dal

And it makes it even worse that none of them want to give the account to someone else

DeletedUser

The world is perfect for TLA all the tribes are fragmented and it is going to make life a whole lot easier and afster for the world domination TLA are striving for.I would say a few months and a whole lot of mass deleters and it will be won.

DeletedUser62494

Fusion actually held off most attacks until KGR ran through their weaker members closer to the RIM. Docke told me himself that if the location of players had been reversed, the western fusion members being on the eastern side, the entire war would have been different.

LOL. He thinks Im FUSION. Newb

Fusion actually lost. Regardless of how. So your pointless moaning and crying means nothing. The fact that you are here seeking an account shows that you lost as well.

Get an account. Mail me its name. And watch it get rimmed just like everyone else who isn't in TLA will be.

DeletedUser

Fusion actually lost. Regardless of how. So your pointless moaning and crying means nothing. The fact that you are here seeking an account shows that you lost as well.

Get an account. Mail me its name. And watch it get rimmed just like everyone else who isn't in TLA will be.

Eh, my comment on Fusions loss was in reply to your own comment. Now you are angry that your own comment on why Fusion lost their war was incorrect, and my own was correct. So now instead of replying back directly, you tell me that it doesnt matter what the reasons were, and that I should just stop talking.

Your tribemates, maybe you yourself, I dont really feel like checking, have claimed that half the fun comes from these talks on the forum. Since Grind, or whatever they are called lately, doesnt seem to be doing it, I have come here to do what your tribemates keep asking Grind to do. So no, I will not stop talking.

i quit the world long before Grind came under attack by TLA, and am currently in the top 10 of another world. I cannot often afford premiums, or rather, cannot ever find a way to pay, so am limited to what I am given or what I can earn selling sigs and the like. Playing accounts too large and without premium is quite tedious, and it gets to the point where a premium player can do in 10 minutes what it takes me an hour or so to do. So playing past a certain point just becomes, to a certain degree, impossible for me.

Like I said, I am playing a few other worlds currently, so I am not asking for an account out of desperation. I am asking because TLA's attitude absolutely blows, especially many of you who were in TLA to begin with, the DSL players seem to have a much better attitude really. Id simply like to snipe a few of your trains, blow out a few of your nukes. With the odds now, even if all the remaining players came together into one tribe with solid leadership, the odds would be against them. I wont lie, TLA does have a good number of really solid fighters. So any account I pick up in the current situation is going to be doomed in the long run. However, any annoyance I can cause your tribe is well worth it.

DeletedUser79621

To be completely honest Admael, I'm sure Slayer or any other player in TLA would actually welcome the sniping of our trains. With the minimal retaliation we have received in this war any kind of effort put in by our enemies would be a godsend.

DeletedUser

To be completely honest Admael, I'm sure Slayer or any other player in TLA would actually welcome the sniping of our trains. With the minimal retaliation we have received in this war any kind of effort put in by our enemies would be a godsend.

Then perhaps he, or you, or some other TLA member will help me find an account to play? I dont know which accounts are open, and to be quite honest, have no idea who is even around anymore to contact.

DeletedUser87372

Nor do we :(

And by the way, I take pride in my respect for other players both in my tribe and in any enemy tribe. I am also one of the longest standing TLA members, so your comment on how most of the original TLA members' attitudes blowing is uncalled for. I agree, we have a few that have said some pretty outlandish things, but I firmly believe that is simply to get a rise out of what would seem to be a tribe who has given up.

DeletedUser62494

Eh, my comment on Fusions loss was in reply to your own comment. Now you are angry that your own comment on why Fusion lost their war was incorrect, and my own was correct. So now instead of replying back directly, you tell me that it doesnt matter what the reasons were, and that I should just stop talking.

No you brought up Fusion. Go reread your own post.

As for my comment being incorrect. Show me the mails to prove it or your just blowing hot wind. In short your just lying. And don't waste your time with a skype post because those are easily forged. So your so called facts are nothing more then hearsay at best.

Your tribemates, maybe you yourself, I dont really feel like checking, have claimed that half the fun comes from these talks on the forum. Since Grind, or whatever they are called lately, doesnt seem to be doing it, I have come here to do what your tribemates keep asking Grind to do. So no, I will not stop talking.

Yep keep talking. Sadly you still don't have a clue whats going on.

i quit the world long before Grind came under attack by TLA, and am currently in the top 10 of another world. I cannot often afford premiums, or rather, cannot ever find a way to pay, so am limited to what I am given or what I can earn selling sigs and the like. Playing accounts too large and without premium is quite tedious, and it gets to the point where a premium player can do in 10 minutes what it takes me an hour or so to do. So playing past a certain point just becomes, to a certain degree, impossible for me.

All I see here is excuses as to why you couldn't cut it as a real player.

Like I said, I am playing a few other worlds currently, so I am not asking for an account out of desperation. I am asking because TLA's attitude absolutely blows, especially many of you who were in TLA to begin with, the DSL players seem to have a much better attitude really. Id simply like to snipe a few of your trains, blow out a few of your nukes. With the odds now, even if all the remaining players came together into one tribe with solid leadership, the odds would be against them. I wont lie, TLA does have a good number of really solid fighters. So any account I pick up in the current situation is going to be doomed in the long run. However, any annoyance I can cause your tribe is well worth it.

Aw don't like our attitude? Thats to bad. I guess you should come get run over like the rest of the players in this world. I am sick of pathetic couldn't make it this far in the first place people like yourself coming on the forums attempting to bash TLA. Get over it. You failed to survive and make it to this stage. And you are simply bitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No you brought up Fusion. Go reread your own post.
I definitely did bring fusion up in the first place. However, you were the one who told me why you thought they fell - I was telling your reasoning was wrong.

As for my comment being incorrect. Show me the mails to prove it or your just blowing hot wind. In short your just lying. And don't waste your time with a skype post because those are easily forged. So your so called facts are nothing more then hearsay at best.
What on earth are you talking about? I never said I was talking in mail or skype with anyone?

Yep keep talking. Sadly you still don't have a clue whats going on.
Ill ask then, would you rather have someone speak against TLA, or would you prefer if TLA were to simply sit and comment back and fourth to each other about how good they were. If you would rather have nobody to talk against you and your tribe, please let me know

All I see here is excuses as to why you couldn't cut it as a real player.
Actually, all I see there is reasons why I rarely play above 2 million points. I dare you to go 3 months straight with no premium and even just a few hundred incoming constant, let alone a few thousand

Aw don't like our attitude? Thats to bad. I guess you should come get run over like the rest of the players in this world. I am sick of pathetic couldn't make it this far in the first place people like yourself coming on the forums attempting to bash TLA. Get over it. You failed to survive and make it to this stage. And you are simply bitter.
As I said a few posts above this, any help you could give me in obtaining an account would be much appreciated, even if it were to simply get run over. Are you willing to help, or do you prefer fighting inactives?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like I said, I am playing a few other worlds currently, so I am not asking for an account out of desperation. I am asking because TLA's attitude absolutely blows, especially many of you who were in TLA to begin with, the DSL players seem to have a much better attitude really. Id simply like to snipe a few of your trains, blow out a few of your nukes. With the odds now, even if all the remaining players came together into one tribe with solid leadership, the odds would be against them. I wont lie, TLA does have a good number of really solid fighters. So any account I pick up in the current situation is going to be doomed in the long run. However, any annoyance I can cause your tribe is well worth it
I would welcome you to this world and even let you live long enough to get comfortable, since ye all my ravings on this forum is that I want a fight. If you would provide that for me I would welcome that, I hope you find an account. Yes please keep chatting even if someone in my tribe disagrees at least you could stand up to them on the forums. I also like that even if you are wrong that your comments are well thought out.
I no longer even send noble trains but sometimes send the same noble many times just to give my enemy a chance, so ye getting a few sniped would be nice since sidewinder is actually fighting back and I give that man credit makes me like him even more. Since this is a war game and he is on the wrong side I must destroy him but that happens. Well good luck and hope to meet you on the battlefield.
Yes please do not generalize since that is a bad way to start looking at a situation but hopefully you will see that like my friend jvincent pointed out.

DeletedUser

Hey, I welcome active player/s. If you have a cpl friends, hit up I'd say King Myster or Yonithan via forums here, and he may be able to get you and your friends an account (Yes friends, so there is a few accounts that can play tag for awhile ^^).

DeletedUser62494

I definitely did bring fusion up in the first place. However, you were the one who told me why you thought they fell - I was telling your reasoning was wrong.

And I said show me the proof that you don't have. Once again you post complete and utter crap with no facts to back it. So what you should say is this "It is my Opinion" because when you don't provide facts thats all it is.

What on earth are you talking about? I never said I was talking in mail or skype with anyone?

I will leave your own quote to answer this. Yet again you continue to show how imcopitent a poster you are

Ill ask then, would you rather have someone speak against TLA, or would you prefer if TLA were to simply sit and comment back and fourth to each other about how good they were. If you would rather have nobody to talk against you and your tribe, please let me know

I prefer nobody over you. Because you don't know up from down. And thus are just posting random crap.

Actually, all I see there is reasons why I rarely play above 2 million points. I dare you to go 3 months straight with no premium and even just a few hundred incoming constant, let alone a few thousand

Ah keep crying about your lack of ability to make it. No one really cares.

As I said a few posts above this, any help you could give me in obtaining an account would be much appreciated, even if it were to simply get run over. Are you willing to help, or do you prefer fighting inactives?

Do I look like the duke of GRIND? Alright then you may stop posting the same post over and over like some young child who is constantly screaming the samething time and again.

DeletedUser

I will leave your own quote to answer this. Yet again you continue to show how imcopitent a poster you are
I never claimed to have any skype or mail from anyone, so I completely agree with you when you say that I dont have any. However, you are not and never will be 30 feet tall. If you ever claim to be 30 feet tall, it will be a lie.

See that outrageous and completely irrelevent reply from me? Thats a lot like you demanding that I show skype or mail proof, when I never claimed I had any. Your comment was made either because you completely misunderstood something I said, or you simply had no decent response to what I said, so you changed the course of the conversation. I will give you the benefit of the doubt though and assume you simply misinterpreted something I said.
I prefer nobody over you. Because you don't know up from down. And thus are just posting random crap.
Unfortunately, your tribemates disagree with you, so I think Im here to stay
I would welcome you to this world

If you would provide that for me I would welcome that, I hope you find an account.

Yes please keep chatting even if someone in my tribe disagrees at least you could stand up to them on the forums.

And the one that really seems worlds apart from your own comment slayer...
your comments are well thought out
Eh, maybe you have just got so used to your own bragging that anything else simply seems like random crap, eh slayer?
Ah keep crying about your lack of ability to make it. No one really cares.
My comment stands. stop using your premium for a couple months, and see if you want to stay in the world. Granted, I dont know if this world will last three more months.
Do I look like the duke of GRIND? Alright then you may stop posting the same post over and over like some young child who is constantly screaming the samething time and again.
Then Slayer, I ask the same from you. If I am to stop coming on here in search of an account, I ask that you stop coming to the forums whining about the lack of competition as well as all your bragging about how nobody is as good as you and your tribe.

Also, guess what? I am about 97% sure that WFA isnt the duke of Grind either. However, that doesnt mean it is impossible for you to help out. See -
hit up I'd say King Myster or Yonithan via forums here, and he may be able to get you and your friends an account