The Golden Awards!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser83995
  • Start date

Muldie325

Best player: Duff
Worst player: Jamm (He'll understand)
Most promising player for the future: No clue.
Best tribe: KRANG!
Worst tribe: KRANG!
Most promising tribe for the future: No clue.
Best leader: Duff :/
Worst leader: Duff :/
Favorite leader: Duff..
Favorite PnP poster: No clue.
Least favorite PnP poster: Toby
Prettiest Avvy player: Me
Prettiest Avvy Tribe: Me
Biggest mistake: Joining the world.. all of you.

DeletedUser

Well it looks like were going to outlast you since your tribe is falling and ours is rising... :icon_rolleyes:

And that changes the fact that you are most overrated? My tribe is moving to W55, using W54 as a warmup world, a fact I never kept a secret if asked about it. You know that too.

DeletedUser

Best player:Buster Cherry
Worst player: Me?
Most promising player for the future: V for Valth :icon_wink:
Best tribe: I have a feeling that IKEA is goind to surprise us
Worst tribe:Too early to say,but probably the tribe with more familie
Most promising tribe for the future: Punch!
Best leader:V for Valth :icon_wink:
Worst leader: i dont know the work of many leaders so i prefer not to say anything
Favorite leader:V for Valth:icon_biggrin: how does a player doesn´t likes it own leader?
Favorite PnP poster: nobody
Least favorite PnP poster: nobody
Most overrated tribe: maybe kraken
Most underrated tribe: Punch!
Prettiest Avvy player: Fordy (Sonic)
Prettiest Avvy Tribe:Punch! Seriously,go take a look at our profile :lol:
Biggest mistake: to early to say

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83995

To tho's who said its to early for this:

I think for the most part your right as there are some questions that would be hard to answer due to how early it is but at the same time... if we do it now and then do it again in like 6 months or 12 months then we can compare the two and remember all the noob tribes everyone was expecting to do really well.

If you think its too early then simply dont post for tho's who want to post shouldnt have to hear your protest of it being to early.

Best player: to early
Worst player: klone9
Most promising player for the future: The Love Machine
Best tribe: ~Glad~
Worst tribe: ~LS~
Most promising tribe for the future: Bye?
Best leader: To early
Worst leader: Meh?
Favorite leader: I would have to say me :p
Favorite PnP poster: havent paid to much attention to W54 yet forum wise so i can do this one.
Least favorite PnP poster: havent paid to much attention to W54 yet forum wise so i can do this one.
Most overrated tribe: YAWN!
Most underrated tribe: Bye? - No one knows them for the most part.
Prettiest Avvy player: -------
Prettiest Avvy Tribe: ------
Biggest mistake: ------

[spoil]Best player:
Worst player:
Most promising player for the future:
Best tribe:
Worst tribe:
Most promising tribe for the future:
Best leader:
Worst leader:
Favorite leader:
Favorite PnP poster:
Least favorite PnP poster:
Most overrated tribe:
Most underrated tribe:
Prettiest Avvy player:
Prettiest Avvy Tribe:
Biggest mistake:[/spoil]

Last edited:

kingjohan

If you think its too early then simply dont post for tho's who want to post shouldnt have to hear your protest of it being to early.
Ofcourse not everyone needs to hear our "protests", but conisdering the fact that this forum is all about stating your opinon then we can't help who sees and who doesn't see our "protests" i agree with you on the "don't post" part, and i was following that untill you made this post that i felt i had to state my opinion about.

If you don't want to read "protests" as you call it, then i suggest you go looking at another forum where "protesting"/stating your opinon is against the rules.
If you don't want to move to another forum, then i guess you will just have to get used to that all people doesn't think alike.

DeletedUser83995

Ofcourse not everyone needs to hear our "protests", but conisdering the fact that this forum is all about stating your opinon then we can't help who sees and who doesn't see our "protests" i agree with you on the "don't post" part, and i was following that untill you made this post that i felt i had to state my opinion about.

If you don't want to read "protests" as you call it, then i suggest you go looking at another forum where "protesting"/stating your opinon is against the rules.
If you don't want to move to another forum, then i guess you will just have to get used to that all people doesn't think alike.

Lets define "protest" so we can stop quoting "protest" she'll we?

–noun
an expression or declaration of objection, disapproval, or dissent, often in opposition to something a person is powerless to prevent or avoid

So now lets review, were you not objecting/disaproving this thread? Maybe not in tho's words but thats pretty much what you were doing. So yes you were "protesting" by the Definition. So now maybe we can leave out the quotation marks?

Yes the forums are meant for opinions but this topic has a different way to express you opinions and i welcome all opinions but this topic your opinions should be filling out what i posted or editing what i posted and make it shorter to fit the current stage of the world, and commenting on other peoples post/opinions not to say "Its to early" you could fill it out and at the end say "but i do think its to early for this". As for you only wanting to post because of my thread thats kind of childish dont you think? Considering my thread it to simply start up conversations im not flaming anyone or any tribe like most thread do now days.

DeletedUser96917

Best player: sidney07
Worst player: im your ally
Most promising player for the future: Buster Cherry
Best tribe: CHIK3N
Worst tribe: YAWN!
Most promising tribe for the future: ANGRY!
Best leader: CMBurns
Worst leader: Dukeh
Favorite leader: 123callum
Favorite PnP poster: n/a
Least favorite PnP poster: n/a
Most overrated tribe: Party!
Most underrated tribe: BUG!
Prettiest Avvy player:
Prettiest Avvy Tribe:
Biggest mistake: Yawn GOTn war/merge

DeletedUser

Worst player: im your ally
Best tribe: CHIK3N
Worst tribe: YAWN!
Most promising tribe for the future: ANGRY!
Best leader: CMBurns
Worst leader: Dukeh
Favorite leader: 123callum
Most overrated tribe: Party!
Most underrated tribe: BUG!
Prettiest Avvy player:
Prettiest Avvy Tribe:
Biggest mistake: Yawn GOTn war/merge

who the hell is this guy? :lol:

kingjohan

Lets define "protest" so we can stop quoting "protest" she'll we?

–noun
an expression or declaration of objection, disapproval, or dissent, often in opposition to something a person is powerless to prevent or avoid

So now lets review, were you not objecting/disaproving this thread? Maybe not in tho's words but thats pretty much what you were doing. So yes you were "protesting" by the Definition. So now maybe we can leave out the quotation marks?

Yes the forums are meant for opinions but this topic has a different way to express you opinions

and i welcome all opinions but this topic your opinions should be filling out what i posted or editing what i posted and make it shorter to fit the current stage of the world, and commenting on other peoples post/opinions not to say "Its to early" you could fill it out and at the end say "but i do think its to early for this". As for you only wanting to post because of my thread thats kind of childish dont you think? Considering my thread it to simply start up conversations im not flaming anyone or any tribe like most thread do now days.

Best player: Not sure, hasn't seen all the players.
Worst player: some rim player
Most promising player for the future: No idea.
Best tribe: YAWN!?
Worst tribe: hasn't seen all tribes yet
Most promising tribe for the future: Cheese?
Best leader: linda
Worst leader: robo
Favorite leader: linda
Favorite PnP poster: I don't like any.
Least favorite: All of them posters!
Most overrated tribe: IKEA
Most underrated tribe: no idea
Prettiest Avvy player: lee
Prettiest avvy tribe: Act1
Biggest mistake: northkorea launching at southkorea.

1: Opinons is opinons :icon_confused: My opinion about this thread was that it was to early for a thread like this. That is my way to express my opinon, i speak my mind.

2: I was. A bit sensetive about my little signs there, were you?

3: obviously, you don't welcome all opinions.

4: I have never acused you at flaming anyone so why bring that up?
Was that good enough?

DeletedUser83995

Great post one of the best so far :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Hows that for welcoming opinions? :icon_wink:

PetarPavao

just cause we disagree with you doesn't mean we're not right

and in fact, we are right since there are no chances of giving proper opinions of any of the options you offered cause they cannot be proven on in game facts

dude, even proper wars are not possible still and you want people to tell their opinions about best players and tribes ?

come back in 2 years and then ask people to write about this

kingjohan

You've stated your opinion

Wasn't i protesting? :icon_confused: You can say opinion, but i can't? Hypocrit? Mhm.

I did state my opinion for a reason, for you to take it into heart, but obviously you havn't done that.

tangotemptress

It's definitely waaayyy too early for this... unless voting for one's own tribe and friends from other worlds is what we're looking for here...

DeletedUser96813

Worst player: the guy who is last
Best tribe: YAWN!
Worst tribe: Kraken
Most promising tribe for the future: ~AoE~
Best leader: KM
Worst leader: Wheelz
Favorite leader: Killy rider