Oompa loompa doompety da. If you're not greedy, you will go far

DeletedUser

UNUrO.jpg

DeletedUser

It means Shadyness is cleaning up it's neighbourhood!

DeletedUser

I know I'm retarded and stuff, but with who? Lady V?

Take a very close look at the two milk-machines (or something that is supposed to be looking like 'm) in the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

user_image.php

You've got to ask yourself one question:
'Do I feel Shady?' Well, do ya, punk?

DeletedUser34483

I didn't know you are a communist gorilla that shave his hand to smoke tobacco.

You forgot SnM's special weapon... the whip

DeletedUser

I didn't know you are a communist gorilla that shave his hand to smoke tobacco.

You forgot SnM's special weapon... the whip

Haha made me laugh, even though it's TSL saying it. We are aware of "The Whip", though we are confident it can never really match the Shadyness.

DeletedUser

Haha yes dark I should have put less guns and more cookies in this declaration.

DeletedUser84663

does this mean that TSB will be turning towards ANARKY now with their :axemen::axemen::axemen:???

[spoil]Name: Mauiwaui
Tribe: SnM

Name: SeroVII

Name: Sweetie Angel

Name: HawkHunter13

Name: 63biggy

Name: nels21

Name: mjhsah99

Name: LarryIV

Name: Zamuthz

Name: wingedwolf

****ALL NOW MEMBERS OF ANARKY (stats haven't updated yet :icon_rolleyes:)[/spoil]

or maybe TSB is declaring on a tribe they knew would soon be left with just inactives???

PS. 6/10 for the declaration... one big nice picture, but needs a little reasoning behind why, and what it is supposed to be... some people were confused...
And what you're saying is?

DeletedUser93439

Meh, not confused, I knew it was a declaration, but I just didn't notice the SnM milk machines (sorry, I only stare at them, don't read what they say :icon_biggrin:)

DeletedUser

Day late and a dollar short TSB. But you are right about a new neighbour :D Interesting none the less though.

DeletedUser

Day late and a dollar short TSB. But you are right about a new neighbour :D Interesting none the less though.

Wait, aren't you the guy who called SL refugees the other day? Funny that you'd be showing your face in this thread. :icon_biggrin:

chachiINcharge, I seriously apologize for expecting people to use their brains. The background was fairly simple, we were trying to reach an agreement but SnM pissed us off by asking us to give their villages back. I expected them to run, but not quite this fast.