Let's play a game called remember when

DeletedUser

This whole topic is:

[spoil]
Cry-Baby.gif
[/spoil]

Remember when you fell from the top, and started making excuses why you couldn't climb back up?

[spoil]
Small11.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Ummm yes you wrote the very first "remember When"s you started this thread!!!!!! What a tool! Are you really that short term memory??? 2. It doesn't matter what you were gloating about now...does it? And You can think you have stood by your principles but you haven't...you're a tool of convenience...but hey please...spend the next 5 pages of the thread nit picking over exactly what you meant to cover up your fail like you always do...

lol, lord jabroni, unless you have solid proof of what you're talking about, don't bother writing jibberish ... I can provide clear examples of you standing by different principles, can you do the same for me? try, I dare you :icon_wink:

there's a huge difference between changing principles according to convenience, and arguing whenever it is convenient. Only a tool would argue against himself. I'd say you're one, but you've never really done that either have you? don't be too rash at throwing the first stone ... take your own advice, look into the mirror :lol:

DeletedUser

richard

remember when i came south help you out

remember when yut-yua came south to help you out

remember when theox came south to help you out

remember when you guys turned and i still grew

remember when you guys correction Hawks attacked me

remember when Hawks did attack me most of there nukes died

but you remember this, Legion will be here long after detox is rotting ...

and to also answer your statement of beaze, do you remember drugmule?

same situation, just in the north instead.

Yh you 3 mate out of 90 man tribe.

That is why I still respect around 10 legion players.

:icon_rolleyes:

You guys did help , and i will never forget that....

You forgot poor wesgan :p

DeletedUser81101

Im already in 45... and am en route to attacker of the day today :D I've only been there 2 days haha.

DeletedUser

Yh I know.

I mean quit here delete IFY style in mass.

We already know legion cant handle longterm sitting to well.

Then we can be good friends.

I can stack you there ;)

DeletedUser81101

haha you lot ain't getting rid of me here that easy :p

And judging by Mitsches nukes I wont need stacking in 45!

DeletedUser

Ummm yes you wrote the very first "remember When"s you started this thread!!!!!! What a tool! Are you really that short term memory??? 2. It doesn't matter what you were gloating about now...does it? And You can think you have stood by your principles but you haven't...you're a tool of convenience...but hey please...spend the next 5 pages of the thread nit picking over exactly what you meant to cover up your fail like you always do...

He just means an other legionnaire wrote them on the internals, and he was a tool in copy pasting it here ^^.

thegame45

Remember when IFY took all legions support and was the main reason Legion was doing well :D

Remember when LKJ were actually a tribe with skill and not pushed accounts run by a person who cannot get into the real world.

Remember when Legion won wars and did not merge with all and sundry.

Remember when Legion nobled villas and not loads of barbs :p

DeletedUser

Remember when IFY quit and legion made a mockery of his name

Remember when legion illegaly sat IFY just so they would keep his name on the charts

DeletedUser

Remember when IFY quit and legion made a mockery of his name

Remember when legion illegaly sat IFY just so they would keep his name on the charts

got evidence of this ... if not watch your accusations, cause we know for a fact hawks which your now apart of, have a fair few sat accounts aswell.

and how is it illegally sitting IFY account while we internally noble him ... hows the illegal

DeletedUser

well million dollar question is you accuse when and only when you have proof, so normally you would just keep your trap shut until u have proof