Oompa loompa doompety da. If you're not greedy, you will go far

DeletedUser

Your language is very appropriate for an ex3DX leader:icon_neutral:. Your words reminded me about some frustrated persons in past:icon_biggrin:.

That you are stuck in the past seems fairly obvious by now...

DeletedUser

TSL players and others that seem offended by this thread, I'm afraid this thread has nothing to do with you or the past mistakes that you say were made by us (but was actually made by completely different people). I battle to see why everyone is making such a big fuss about a decision that is ours and ours alone. We are dealing with it. We do not rush decisions and act without considerable deliberation for the future. I apologise for dealing with this matter thoughtfully, I do not see the world in black and white as you do. I see it in colour. Respect that. Noone wants any 2 cent comments or unfounded name calling here. Noone cares that TSL never had the time for their enemies. This is about SnM and us and if anyone else can be included here its ANARKY.

Now instead of making comments about what thoughtless action you would pursue (without having any knowledge of circumstances), why not wait for a result of the actions made. We know our tribe. We know our goals. We know the circumstances. We make the decisions.

DeletedUser

I do not see the world in black and white as you do. I see it in colour. Respect that.

........................................(propaganda):icon_biggrin:

Who tell you this?:icon_neutral: We see two colours indeed, but not those:icon_wink:.

This is about SnM and us and if anyone else can be included here its ANARKY.

........................................(propaganda):icon_biggrin:

You contradict yourself...all the tribes on the map are conected each other.
Who tell you is forbidden for TSL members to post here?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Who tell you this?:icon_neutral: We see two colours indeed, but not those:icon_wink:.

You contradict yourself...all the tribes on the map are conected each other.
Who tell you is forbidden for TSL members to post here?:icon_rolleyes:

You misunderstand me, you can post but please do not try include irrelevant issues of the past that do not involve any of the three tribes in question. This is a world issue fair enough, but has nothing to do with 3DX or TSL or SQ or the like. Make another thread if you want to start a flaming fest on TSB. Either that or just stay on topic please

DeletedUser

guys cmon man lets all just have fun and enjoy the war ANARKY vs Skill? the merge made it fair for both sides no interupting the war TSB.

DeletedUser84663

guys cmon man lets all just have fun and enjoy the war ANARKY vs Skill? the merge made it fair for both sides no interupting the war TSB.
the merge DOES interrupt the TSB war... it interupted it within hours, if not minutes by having SnM "running" (as some will call it) to ANARKY.

I personally would not go into an alliance with a tribe that just took the war targets from underneath our feet.

I can make a special declaration for Szi if she wishes :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I can make a special declaration for Szi if she wishes :icon_wink:

Thanks chachi you're too sweet. :icon_wink:

There will be a solution to this situation obviously, but I will let margarine announce it when he is done yelling at ANARKY.

DeletedUser

pup_lol.jpg

But then i saw the...

truckfirezp5.jpg

(irony^)
in it. Must be very frustrating to have your *ahem* food taken away.

DeletedUser34483

I think the food aren't taken away... Probably just been cooking

DeletedUser

Szirius, no comment......... like my sweet boss said, your just another monkey who waked up as leader of a big big tribe :), we will see if this tribe is really a tribe, or another TSL victim :)

DeletedUser84663

david and chachi - you broke your NAP terms with TSB with an attempted merge of SnM a few days ago. This underhanded move was a clear fail.

You now recruit a member of SnM breaking the terms of your NAP a second time in as many days. Difficult to see any honour in this. Perhaps you should apply for a job in the US governement?
we did not break our terms by discussing anything with other tribes. You must not know the terms of our NAP by saying that, and SnM came to us, and we did not accept their terms.

We also did NOT recruit a member from SnM. The member in question, qtip, was always a member of Skill? on loan to SnM during their war with 3DX and SL. I have record of this change somewhere's too... If TSB are at issue with this, Szi is more than welcome to discuss with me and meph...

nice try firey, and good luck with the new recruits :icon_wink:

as for the impending news... I'm DROOLING to find out which way TSB has decided to go.

drool.jpg