Skill? vs. Anarky\-BK-

DeletedUser

I wouldnt say were hitting them that hard really. I know we can do alot better but Anarky aint making us yet im sure they will tho.
If we thought SnM would make a difference then we would of agreed for them to come here. but suppose time will tell. :)

DeletedUser84663

we are just eating our way out. tribemates get bored if they just noble a village here and there, I know I am... so busy doing duke stuff (meph's handcuffs chafe some days)...

I'll take a quote from fireys handbook... "we have something planned, soon enuff, you just wait"... now wait for another month, maybe it'll be a "Valentine's Day Massacre"!!!

oo, that's a good Idea, why didn't I think of that before? :x

DeletedUser91224

if they were to make a difference they would have already.. these SnM players will just be food as well.

DeletedUser

david and chachi - you broke your NAP terms with TSB with an attempted merge of SnM a few days ago. This underhanded move was a clear fail.

You now recruit a member of SnM breaking the terms of your NAP a second time in as many days. Difficult to see any honour in this. Perhaps you should apply for a job in the US governement?

DeletedUser84663

david and chachi - you broke your NAP terms with TSB with an attempted merge of SnM a few days ago. This underhanded move was a clear fail.

You now recruit a member of SnM breaking the terms of your NAP a second time in as many days. Difficult to see any honour in this. Perhaps you should apply for a job in the US governement?

nice try firey, and good luck with the new recruits :icon_wink:

EDIT: copied to the CORRECT place this should be discussed...

***ADDED***

and your "mass recruitment" or "merge" of SnM is so much better than what we did with 10 members of -TNK-...? and you took someone's targets..

fireyflame said:
I'm sure it will change soon enough after all a tribe that cheats and mass recruits its way into rank 1 surely doesn't deserve to be there does it.
fireyflame said:
They mass recruited ... twice. So they have all the problems that come with mass recruitment.
The world now sees you doing exactly what you despised so publicly... wonder where this will end up... hmmmmm

Last edited:

DeletedUser91224

Firey you are going off topic this is a war thread not a politics thread. take it somewhere else

DeletedUser

I would actually have to defend him here, and say that yes... he is talking about the war. War and politics... are very much the same thing much of the time here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ill not entertain politics here anymore

but yes chachi you deliberately have broken your promise - and not for the first time i might add

DeletedUser

I do believe that they call the externals the PnP... correct? Firey.... politics are a part of war, so in the case that you are not being sarcastic... this would be the correct place for politics :)

DeletedUser

now you are all confusing me

politics or no politics - which is the answer

or do i just focus on chachis lies?

DeletedUser91224

This is about anarky and BK. NOT TBS. so take your argument somewhere else. And if im not mistaken.. chachi already destroyed your argument in his answer. So there is nothing to answer...

DeletedUser

I wouldnt say were hitting them that hard really. I know we can do alot better but Anarky aint making us yet im sure they will tho.
If we thought SnM would make a difference then we would of agreed for them to come here. but suppose time will tell. :)

As the person who was leading SnM at the time we decided to merge with anarky, if i remember correctly, you asked us, not us asking you.....

Firey's proposal was much more to our satisfaction then was yours, as was his long term strategy.

DeletedUser

This is about anarky and BK. NOT TBS. so take your argument somewhere else. And if im not mistaken.. chachi already destroyed your argument in his answer. So there is nothing to answer...

i dont know who you are but you are out of order - i am talking about TSB in relation to SnM and its TSB not TBS

and actually i think chachi's very large lies are well proven already, and your clear bias does nothing to help your argument

supply your ign please

DeletedUser91224

lmao its already supplied. maybe if you learned how to click on a spoiler you would know my ign.

i apologize to TSB for my spelling error.

Ill be as biased as i want to be. :D

DeletedUser84663

As the person who was leading SnM at the time we decided to merge with anarky, if i remember correctly, you asked us, not us asking you.....

Firey's proposal was much more to our satisfaction then was yours, as was his long term strategy.
who are you? I was speaking to Larry regarding us taking SnM players, and I put a cap on who we would take... SnM players wished to stick together, which I respect, but Skill was not going to take them all.
i dont know who you are but you are out of order -
supply your ign please
might look at his siggy... :icon_rolleyes:
and actually i think chachi's very large lies are well proven already, and your clear bias does nothing to help your argument
I'm again... STILL trying to see where I supposedly lied... at least give me a hint...

anyways... back to the grind... (for the stat freaks)

Side 1:
Tribes: Skill?
Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 105
Side 2: 15
Difference: 90

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 994,688
Side 2: 132,518
Difference: 862,170

chart

=============================================

Side 1:
Tribes: Skill?
Side 2:
Tribes: -BK-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 3
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 169,160
Side 2: 30,166
Difference: 138,994

chart

DeletedUser

This is a huge margin.... what is happening Anarky? Firey, is this part of your master plan?

DeletedUser

yes it is sword, grand master plan - oops i responded to you, prime info peddler of w46
ps - we could kick daboys a player who joined us and promptly disappeared but if we did so we would be no better than Skill? would we

@ chachi - lie about qtip and lie about SnM approaching Skill? for a merger - doublie lie - then lying about not lying - triple lie - do i need to outline it again?

obviously i do

- you said qtip was loaded to SnM for the 3DX war --- LIE
- you said SnM approached Skill? --------------------- LIE

Skill? has a NAP with TSB - one of the terms of the NAP is not to recruit enemy players - broken promise then lies about breaking this promise

Skill? leadership - to be trusted? ... Mephisto - tainted by chachis devious activites and by his lying about said activities.