Oompa loompa doompety da. If you're not greedy, you will go far

DeletedUser

you're so full of crap with your lawyer-speak chachi

dishonesty is really something inherent in you although you do manage to hide it well

on loan ey - more like entered for 3 days, didnt like it and went to SnM

Tribalwars Player Profile: qtip callahan (tribe changes)
Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None W.A.R. 30th January 2010 - 04:00:02 122
W.A.R. WEST 09th February 2010 - 07:00:01 941
WEST None 11th April 2010 - 19:44:01 88,115
None SL 11th April 2010 - 22:45:47 88,138
SL FID 20th April 2010 - 01:47:30 195,423
FID Bunny! 21st June 2010 - 19:18:53 298,217
Bunny! BOA 28th July 2010 - 19:14:42 566,152
BOA Skill? 16th October 2010 - 01:52:42 1,264,992
Skill? SnM 19th October 2010 - 23:13:16 1,284,489
SnM None 09th January 2011 - 20:08:44 2,675,088
None Skill? 09th January 2011 - 21:07:47 2,675,071

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84663

I am not being dishonest... as I said, if Szi has an issue with us taking qtip back into Skill? where he belongs, then she can discuss that with us. I am not being dishonest about a single thing I am posting.

on loan ey - more like entered for 3 days, didnt like it and went to SnM
I found what I was looking for...
unlike SOME people, I provide proof of what I discuss...
qtip callahan on 19.10.2010 at 19:11 Quote Edit Delete
Hey guys,

I'm moving over to SnM to fight against 3DX. I've discussed with Golums and Chef, and if you look at where my dots are, it makes a lot of sense. Best of luck to everyone on TW and RL.

Qtip

Quick edit to thank Chef and BOA for the opt to be in their tribe. These guys are some very good players and really taught me a lot. Thx to Tango for getting me up and running with the various beneficial TW scripts and to Smit for always being on skype to chat with and for farming everyone's barbs. Will see you again :)
Edited by qtip callahan on 19.10. at 19:20

Last edited:

DeletedUser

no you are lying - totally and utterly lying - and im sure you know it. I suspected in the past you have lied yet each and every time you assured me you didnt and furthermore assured me you NEVER lie. So read that below -

steve beaver is ogre magi

[8:40:54 AM] Peter: and whats with qtip?
[8:42:10 AM] Steve Beaver: he has decided to go to skill as you probably already know he assures me that he is not divulging any info to them
[8:42:25 AM] Peter: ok
[8:42:51 AM] Peter: was he on loan from skill to SnM for the war with 3DX?
[8:43:03 AM] Peter: as chachi is saying in the externals
[8:44:21 AM] Steve Beaver: No he and I were mates from FID he went to Skill? and I went to SnM he decided to join me in SnM to have fun attacking 3DX so we could get the old team back together to fight again
[8:44:36 AM] Peter: ok cool so chachi is lying
[8:44:42 AM] Peter: do you ever go on the externals?
[8:44:47 AM] Steve Beaver: no
[8:44:50 AM] Peter: ok
[8:45:02 AM] Peter: can i quote you on there?
[8:45:14 AM] Steve Beaver: I can check with Mike but I am sure of this
[8:45:36 AM] Steve Beaver: yes you can quote me cause this is the TRUTH

DeletedUser84663

eh... maybe "on loan" was the wrong phrase to use... yet I still did not lie, you helped me prove my point. He went to SnM to fight the good fight against 3DX. Thank you for the help.

...your pnp does not work on me :) (am I your Kryptonite?)

DeletedUser

it works - you are just in egomaniacal denial

now you are lying to cover up your initial lie - ie serial liar

and ill get some information about this approach SnM made to skill? shall i to prove you have lied on the other point as well

DeletedUser84663

what does it matter if we discussed SnM joining with Skill? it has nothing to do with a TSB NAP...

/me still waiting for marg to give some sort of news...

DeletedUser

Lol

Anyone need a Whineiken?

I am happy to be back in Skill after a fun time with SnM. While I was only in Skill for a short time, I've known many of their members from previous tribes (long stint with K67/BOA, etc) and I know them to be strong players. I've got a RL bud of over 15 years in Skill. While I was happy to continue to fight the red dots of SL/TSB that were in the same K as me (yum to short-term gratification), changes in SnM were deemed necessary and most players have went to Anarky. I reached out to several Skill players about rejoining and am happy they took me back in. There was never any animosity in the 1st place when I left. We were both fighting 3DX, but with SnM being right next to me, joining them made a lot of sense and improved coordination, avoiding cross-nobling, etc. I don't think "loan" was the correct phrase by Chachi, but I have always thought Skill is a tribe that could make it to the end and when I left we all agreed it was likely I would end back up there at some point.

Good luck to the ex-SNMers, I'll miss Larry's BS amongst many other things, and I look forward to sorting out any differences with nukes and nobles.

Qtip

DeletedUser

what does it matter if we discussed SnM joining with Skill? it has nothing to do with a TSB NAP...

/me still waiting for marg to give some sort of news...

it matters that you LIED about qtip

it also matters that you LIED about SnM approaching you

it is very relevant you are a LIAR

and it is very relevant you are a DECEITFUL leader and contain a tribe half full of good people and half full of people like yourself

PurePowerGames

it matters that you LIED about qtip

it also matters that you LIED about SnM approaching you

it is very relevant you are a LIAR

and it is very relevant you are a DECEITFUL leader and contain a tribe half full of good people and half full of people like yourself

Anarky is quickly getting what they had hoped for - them against the world...

Best of luck to them, as I'm quite certain they'lll cut up every tribe, player by player...

DeletedUser84663

it matters that you LIED about qtip -where did I lie? qtip confirmed what I said, and again, "loan" was the wrong word

it also matters that you LIED about SnM approaching you -again, where did I lie... I was very direct. WE DISCUSSED IT!

it is very relevant you are a LIAR-is it? how? could I get a second opinion?

and it is very relevant you are a DECEITFUL leader and contain a tribe half full of good people and half full of people like yourself-interesting... I agree that Skill is have full of good players and half full of great players like myself :icon_rolleyes::lol::icon_rolleyes: (was that too "firey-like"? damn)

see red above...

DeletedUser

qtip never confirmed anything - qtip left Skill? after three days to join his friend ogremagi in SnM. Skill? had nothing to do with this

SnM have confirmed they never approached you - you approached them - this is the exact opposite of what you claimed

STOP LYING CHACHI!
see red above...
ditto

DeletedUser84663

qtip DID confirm... lol
Anyone need a Whineiken?

I am happy to be back in Skill after a fun time with SnM. While I was only in Skill for a short time, I've known many of their members from previous tribes (long stint with K67/BOA, etc) and I know them to be strong players. I've got a RL bud of over 15 years in Skill. While I was happy to continue to fight the red dots of SL/TSB that were in the same K as me (yum to short-term gratification), changes in SnM were deemed necessary and most players have went to Anarky. I reached out to several Skill players about rejoining and am happy they took me back in. There was never any animosity in the 1st place when I left. We were both fighting 3DX, but with SnM being right next to me, joining them made a lot of sense and improved coordination, avoiding cross-nobling, etc. I don't think "loan" was the correct phrase by Chachi, but I have always thought Skill is a tribe that could make it to the end and when I left we all agreed it was likely I would end back up there at some point.

Good luck to the ex-SNMers, I'll miss Larry's BS amongst many other things, and I look forward to sorting out any differences with nukes and nobles.

Qtip

and ogre did not talk to me about SnM, larry did (I said that in the other thread too)

I'd like to see the skype/mail chat about me asking them to join us, with times/dates please. you have not proved a thing btw... :)

/me almost needs some popcorn to watch myself .lol

DeletedUser

1. please point out specifically where qtip confirmed SKill? 'loaned' him to SnM

2. please provide the mail where SnM asked Skill? for a merger

DeletedUser84663

you first....

this reminds me of a show that used to be on TV a long time ago....

pee+wee.png

"I know you are, but what am I?"

DeletedUser83693

but I have always thought Skill is a tribe that could make it to the end and when I left we all agreed it was likely I would end back up there at some point.

So much bickering...but I guess if he didn't use the words "LOAN" it never happened CHACHI!!!!

Pee-wee: Go ahead and scream your head off! We're miles from where anyone can hear you!

Kidicarus1

Funny thing is I remember Qtip wanting nothing but to attack SnM as payback for them attacking his best friend Puni, only to jump ship from friends to join the enemy.

Biggest question here is, will Qtip fight his new enemies in Anarky? If I understand right, Skill and Anarky are enemies right?

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Funny thing is I remember Qtip wanting nothing but to attack SnM as payback for them attacking his best friend Puni, only to jump ship from friends to join the enemy.

Biggest question here is, will Qtip fight his new enemies in Anarky? If I understand right, Skill and Anarky are enemies right?

No we have been best friends for months now :icon_eek: