First World Tribal War?

• Thread starter Andrey Lion-heart
  • Start date

DeletedUser

For one 3dx didn't need there asses saving as it was pretty much a stalemate
Two from what I remember 3dx called off the alliance
Three, I believe it was you being greedy saying we had to gift you the villages of a player who joined us who had villages in K54?

I'm feeling the hypocrisy here.

And (on topic) I wouldn't call it a world war. As not all of one side are fighting all of the other side....

You don't deserve an answer at this...You are completely disinformed:icon_wink:

DeletedUser34483

For one 3dx didn't need there asses saving as it was pretty much a stalemate
Two from what I remember 3dx called off the alliance
Three, I believe it was you being greedy saying we had to gift you the villages of a player who joined us who had villages in K54?

I'm feeling the hypocrisy here.

1. 3DX was clearly loosing villages against [R], until [R] decided to declare war with us, every old active players knows that.
2. I forgot who called off the alliance but it is because of number 3.
3. 3DX was not respecting the agreed continental border and nobled on our agreed continent and we expected those villages to be given back.

That's hypocrisy... feel it.

Btw... What does shady means?

DeletedUser84663

It seems that after the SNM Anarky weird merge w 46 could face a WW1.

The Allies(Open Mind+Chachincharge) vs The Axes(TSB+BK+Anarky+Rage),if the aliance betwen TSB and Anarky will be made i think we could call it The First World War :D

So it s the Anarkyst Sady Axes with 32172 villages vs 29301 allied villages

So will the Allies repeat history and prevail?or will the mean anarkyst sady axes rewrite history and win(they go with the first chance)

To War!!! :spear::axemen::lightcavalry:
1. that would be a fair fight, just me and open against the Axis :lol::lol::lol:
2. the Axis was WW2 with Germany, Japan, etc.
3. things are looking bright for my fat, lazy, drunkerd troops... time to buy them some shoes!

i see a little Furher in fireflame :D(hi*ler)
Szirius an little Mussolini(he too was just talking bull..)
in open i see an romaninan churchill :D with MacArthur(opteron) at his side
and in chachiINcharge an Roosevelt
I would agree ...but is that Frankie or Teddy? I do like wearing a cowboy hat and hunting for food, so maybe closer to Teddy? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser34483

I'm not violent but I want to be Stalin? I want to spank boss opteron just for fun :D

And I still want to know what shady means :)

DeletedUser

shady is an ambiguous word distorted. The reason for us being called shady is shady to most:icon_smile:

DeletedUser34483

Shady - Shifty, sly, supicious, dark, low, low-profile. illegitimate. underhanded. dishonorable. corrupt. sneaky.A shady person is someone who does not keep it real; a person who hides out; a person who keeps things to themselves.sketchy; suspicious; not trustworthy. a fake ass person, one that doesnt come through with what he say he gonna do.

3DX habit still in the name but as you said it is an ambiguous word. Who taught of the name anyway. Just curious.

DeletedUser93439

Shady - Shifty, sly, supicious, dark, low, low-profile. illegitimate. underhanded. dishonorable. corrupt. sneaky.A shady person is someone who does not keep it real; a person who hides out; a person who keeps things to themselves.sketchy; suspicious; not trustworthy. a fake ass person, one that doesnt come through with what he say he gonna do.

3DX habit still in the name but as you said it is an ambiguous word. Who taught of the name anyway. Just curious.

Someone who fits the above obviously

DeletedUser

Idk what dictionary you're using ego but shady basically just means "of dubious character". We picked it because when the tribe was formed we didn't know in which direction we would go. Things have become fairly clear now, but everyone got attached to the name so we're keepin it whether you like it or not. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Just to clear things up, here is the official definition of shady, courtesy of the princeton dictionary.

DeletedUser

For who? Kanipuppeli... you don't even have a noble yet :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

:icon_redface: Really? Oh my....

He can now take part in our great world war :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser91224

actually i have taken almost 5 in my first day (nothing amazing). Check my sig pat i got an account :D