Official Declaration of War

DeletedUser62494

I never claimed to have any skype or mail from anyone, so I completely agree with you when you say that I dont have any. However, you are not and never will be 30 feet tall. If you ever claim to be 30 feet tall, it will be a lie.

Fusion actually held off most attacks until KGR ran through their weaker members closer to the RIM. Docke told me himself that if the location of players had been reversed, the western fusion members being on the eastern side, the entire war would have been different.
Fusion's loss had nothing to do with the forum.

See that outrageous and completely irrelevent reply from me? Thats a lot like you demanding that I show skype or mail proof, when I never claimed I had any. Your comment was made either because you completely misunderstood something I said, or you simply had no decent response to what I said, so you changed the course of the conversation. I will give you the benefit of the doubt though and assume you simply misinterpreted something I said.

But if Docke told you himself would there not be some form of proof? Alright then since you have continued to beat yourself by not even reading your own post I guess I will break it down nice and easy.

If Docke told you himself. Then it was done via mail, or via skype. Or your just lying.

Unfortunately, your tribemates disagree with you, so I think Im here to stay

I don't care what my tribemates think. They are all entitled to their opinions. And I have stated mine. If you fail to understand what free will is then maybe you should go back to China or Russia and join the rest of the little red commies.

My comment stands. stop using your premium for a couple months, and see if you want to stay in the world. Granted, I dont know if this world will last three more months.

I played all of this worlds start up without premium. I know how to do it. I choose not to. And for you to claim you can't afford it is a complete lie. Last I check their was gratispay. So lets hear your excuse around that one.

Then Slayer, I ask the same from you. If I am to stop coming on here in search of an account, I ask that you stop coming to the forums whining about the lack of competition as well as all your bragging about how nobody is as good as you and your tribe.

This thread and forum are not the place to be searching for an account. So post them in the proper section. As for your request? Get real. I post when I want and how I want. And nothing will change that.

Also, guess what? I am about 97% sure that WFA isnt the duke of Grind either. However, that doesnt mean it is impossible for you to help out. See -

Do you for one second think I care either way? If GRIND has accounts then they will get in touch with you. They are still very active in reading these forums even if they don't reply.

DeletedUser

But if Docke told you himself would there not be some form of proof? Alright then since you have continued to beat yourself by not even reading your own post I guess I will break it down nice and easy.

If Docke told you himself. Then it was done via mail, or via skype. Or your just lying.
Ah, then it was I who misunderstood what you wanted quotes from.
If I still had the conversations, I would be happy to send them. However, unless I am mistaken, skype no longer saves conversations "from the beginning" as it did for a while? Perhaps its just the fact that I had to reinstall windowns, and then skype, on my computer, and conversation are saved somewhere in the computer itself? I honestly have no idea which reason it is, but I will open up skype now and see if it has an option still to see conversations from that long ago.

Checked. Bad news - it only lets me go back 30 days, which is about 300 days or more too short. The conversation took place while both Docke and I were still playing.

I played all of this worlds start up without premium. I know how to do it. I choose not to. And for you to claim you can't afford it is a complete lie. Last I check their was gratispay. So lets hear your excuse around that one.
Again, I played for the first year without a premium :)
As far as gratispay goes, I honestly have no idea what I am doing wrong. Again, I ask for your help here if you have ever used it. I go to the gratispay option, I click on one that doesnt require a credit card number (I never trust those). Its usually a survey or something. I fill them out with accurate information, I even give my real email, albeit, one that I have created for the sole purpose of collecting spam from sites such as those survey sites. I finish the surveys, they usually require you to go to your email and click a verification code to ensure the email was correct. I click that link, fill in any code it asks for, and then it would seem I am done.

However, when I check the progress, I never, ever get paid. I have attempted about 7 surveys, and each one had the same result. For weeks it would say verifying completion or something along those lines, and I never get paid.

So like I said, if you yourself use gratis, please let me know what Im doing wrong lol.

And dont get me wrong, I would love a premium if I could get one. Im not saying i would rather play without. The problem is simple though - I prefer not to ask others for their money, and gratis simply doesnt work for me.

This thread and forum are not the place to be searching for an account. So post them in the proper section. As for your request? Get real. I post when I want and how I want. And nothing will change that.
If you are free to post when and how you want, then so am I slayer. So you too need to get real.

DeletedUser

I must say sorry to TFHR for the short stay,i have made up with my friend in TLA and well they wanted me back.I will give some advice though your forums are a mess and need cleaning if you need me to do it invite me again and i can delete all the useless threads that are irrelevant.Its also not good to let an enemy member join you and copy and paste all your forums,not good at all.I did manage to get all the Grind shared before i got kicked from it which is a blessing.

Bigbert it is really good to see your still playing and in sole command according to the forums of Grind,well done mate with you at the helm it will speed up the win for TLA.

DeletedUser

I don't care what my tribemates think. They are all entitled to their opinions. And I have stated mine. If you fail to understand what free will is then maybe you should go back to China or Russia and join the rest of the little red commies.

lmao....that's the funniest thing I've ever heard from you Slayer. You of all people talking about free will. HA HA HA!!!

DeletedUser62494

Ah, then it was I who misunderstood what you wanted quotes from.
If I still had the conversations, I would be happy to send them. However, unless I am mistaken, skype no longer saves conversations "from the beginning" as it did for a while? Perhaps its just the fact that I had to reinstall windowns, and then skype, on my computer, and conversation are saved somewhere in the computer itself? I honestly have no idea which reason it is, but I will open up skype now and see if it has an option still to see conversations from that long ago.

Checked. Bad news - it only lets me go back 30 days, which is about 300 days or more too short. The conversation took place while both Docke and I were still playing.

Again, I played for the first year without a premium :)
As far as gratispay goes, I honestly have no idea what I am doing wrong. Again, I ask for your help here if you have ever used it. I go to the gratispay option, I click on one that doesnt require a credit card number (I never trust those). Its usually a survey or something. I fill them out with accurate information, I even give my real email, albeit, one that I have created for the sole purpose of collecting spam from sites such as those survey sites. I finish the surveys, they usually require you to go to your email and click a verification code to ensure the email was correct. I click that link, fill in any code it asks for, and then it would seem I am done.

However, when I check the progress, I never, ever get paid. I have attempted about 7 surveys, and each one had the same result. For weeks it would say verifying completion or something along those lines, and I never get paid.

So like I said, if you yourself use gratis, please let me know what Im doing wrong lol.

And dont get me wrong, I would love a premium if I could get one. Im not saying i would rather play without. The problem is simple though - I prefer not to ask others for their money, and gratis simply doesnt work for me.

If you are free to post when and how you want, then so am I slayer. So you too need to get real.

No one honestly cares about the fusion episode. Your point was long lost when you even brought it up.

As for gratis pay not working. Try talking to a mod. I don't use it but know a few people who do.

Ah Irake. Tis funny? I am guessing you assume its funny because the entire tribe know as TPD/NSA/DBD all are gone and dying? Because they couldn't follow simple orders? Yes tis a funny thing. Free will comes with consequences.

DeletedUser

Ah Irake. Tis funny? I am guessing you assume its funny because the entire tribe know as TPD/NSA/DBD all are gone and dying? Because they couldn't follow simple orders? Yes tis a funny thing. Free will comes with consequences.

Yes it does and it's a price we would all gladly pay again not to be licking your boot. To us there are some things more important then winning though you fail to comprehend that.

DeletedUser62494

Yes it does and it's a price we would all gladly pay again not to be licking your boot. To us there are some things more important then winning though you fail to comprehend that.

Not licking our boots? Yes Irake you are. Every time we noble your villages, every time we rim another player, everytime someone quits. Its all under our heels and licking our boots. Just accept the fact that winning is all that matters. "WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME"

DeletedUser

Not licking our boots? Yes Irake you are. Every time we noble your villages, every time we rim another player, everytime someone quits. Its all under our heels and licking our boots. Just accept the fact that winning is all that matters. "WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME"

What happened to playing casually? Seems to me an oxymoron where on one hand you claim to be playing casually but on the other turn around and say you must win at all costs. But logic has never been your strong suite so I will let it slide as normal. :p

DeletedUser62494

What happened to playing casually? Seems to me an oxymoron where on one hand you claim to be playing casually but on the other turn around and say you must win at all costs. But logic has never been your strong suite so I will let it slide as normal. :p

I suppose the idea that my casual may not meet your casual. But then again it never does meet anyone elses standards. I am a unique player and person. Tis a shame you can't understand the concept of individuality.

DeletedUser

I was bored, so I looked over the stats so far for 2011

Side 1:
Tribes: *TLA*
Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND!, WST, BUMP!, TC, =TFHR=, MT, HaHa, NNnN

Timeframe: 02/01/2011 00:00:00 to 10/01/2011 23:17:23

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,247
Side 2: 1,127
Difference: 120

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 414
Side 2: 25
Difference: 389

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,872,192
Side 2: 9,357,862
Difference: 2,514,330

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,946,166
Side 2: 227,389
Difference: 3,718,777

chart

[spoil]
noble.php
[/spoil]

As perv mentioned earlier, that's kind of sad from a tribe that had come in saying things like:

May the best tribe win. And we intend to.

Do you really think Grind will delete or fold, if there is one thing you don't know about Grind is we are a family, a community you can't recuit or buy that, we have welcomed DBD as equals thats the difference.

Unlike the self proclaimed squad of death who believe they are better than other members of TLA if not the world, that is the difference. I maybe proved wrong, but damn i will fight to the last village again!!!

I know my tribe is at war and I'm gonna fight. That's all I need to know. And that's why GRIND! has been the longest standing tribe. We grow but we grow steady and strong. Will we win? I sure hope so. I think we will.. but I'm not a psychic so I can't say. Will we still be together at the end of this world? Oh yea. That I am absolutely certain of.

GRIND! is and always has been, and will always continue to be the longest serving super power since its formation

so keep dribbling excuses pal, post your calls for support for i will be back again as you offer nothing for me to fear..

etc when they declared this war...

GRIND! family has shrunk in total size since the start of this war. Many people who made these posts are either inactive, uninvolved, or quit. TLA has been in a state of perpetual growth.

That, folks, is the difference.

DeletedUser

I suppose the idea that my casual may not meet your casual. But then again it never does meet anyone elses standards. I am a unique player and person. Tis a shame you can't understand the concept of individuality.

No your idea of casual must not meet the dictionaries definition of casual when you say you play casually in one thread and then turn around and say that winning is all that matters simultaneously in another thread. Why don't you try joining reality for once.

@CheshireBloodhound, I didn't actually go back and check but I would be fairly comfortable in saying that all your quotes were from one individual, two at most, so please do not attribute those comments to all who were once part of GRIND!

DeletedUser

@CheshireBloodhound, I didn't actually go back and check but I would be fairly comfortable in saying that all your quotes were from one individual, two at most, so please do not attribute those comments to all who were once part of GRIND!

I took one quote from every GRIND! player that posted in this thread in the first dozen pages or so that expressed anything towards wanting to win and not debating the supposed reasoning behind the war.

The only one with two quotes was bigbert.

The only ones that said nothing in that direction were zigzag, jobetopia and yonithan.

Two of the people I quoted are (were) apparently leaders in GRIND at the start of the war

DeletedUser

alright, though four still are not very representative of 90 people. I made it to page 14 yet only found two of the quotes so I'm not sure who said what, though I have some guesses. Would you be so kind as to let us in on who said what?

DeletedUser

if it was your leader and if you followed them then their wods are for the WHOLE tribe

and btw ir was 150 at the time with two tribes

DeletedUser

1) Sweenster
2) KingMyster
3) janjim
4) bigbert
5) bigbert

Sweenster was leading GRIND! at the start of the war.
KingMyster was on the council, but apparently quit from what I read.
janjim just quit.
bigbert is a current leader of GRIND!

silent also said some rather confident things and was a leader, also wrote the declaration, and is also now barb.

It just seems to be a trend I've observed. I wasn't even on this world when this war started, so I'm more impartial than most people in *TLA*. However I form my impressions of people based on their words here, since I've seen nothing IG come my way.

DeletedUser

1) Sweenster
2) KingMyster
3) janjim
4) bigbert
5) bigbert

Sweenster was leading GRIND! at the start of the war.
KingMyster was on the council, but apparently quit from what I read.
janjim just quit.
bigbert is a current leader of GRIND!

silent also said some rather confident things and was a leader, also wrote the declaration, and is also now barb.

It just seems to be a trend I've observed. I wasn't even on this world when this war started, so I'm more impartial than most people in *TLA*. However I form my impressions of people based on their words here, since I've seen nothing IG come my way.

Thanks, I won't speak for all of those here as it's not my place but addressing silent, his deleting had little to do with anything ingame but rather the situation that ended my tw career.

DeletedUser

Guys, please don't discuss bans and hint at certain things surrounding bans. It's against the forum rules.

DeletedUser62494

No your idea of casual must not meet the dictionaries definition of casual when you say you play casually in one thread and then turn around and say that winning is all that matters simultaneously in another thread. Why don't you try joining reality for once.

I am guessing that a casual player isn't allowed to win by your standards either? Like I said before. I play casually and I play to win. Its not very hard to do both.

But hell if i wanted advice on how to quit because of screwing myself over I will ask you. And don't start you crap about being jipped or mistreated.

DeletedUser

Thanks, I won't speak for all of those here as it's not my place but addressing silent, his deleting had little to do with anything ingame but rather the situation that ended my tw career.
Well you are saying that silent quit because of what happen with you and not that he was first getting beaten up by me then I took a break then my fellow tribe mates joined in jv and logboss. Then I was back and just when I cleared almost all his villages near me he went barbarian but it was not because of this but rather you. He even had a post stating as much that he quit right after logboss and jv hit him, of course he had a post about never quitting also. I just do not believe you sorry, I am sorry what happen to you since I would have liked to show you if skill has any thing to do with this game. Current tactic I am using make my enemy send support and troops to one k while my friends easily take his villages in another. Yes sidewinder this is you but if you pull support I will take every one of those villages so I hope your friends can help you since remember TLA will never lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am guessing that a casual player isn't allowed to win by your standards either? Like I said before. I play casually and I play to win. Its not very hard to do both.

But hell if i wanted advice on how to quit because of screwing myself over I will ask you. And don't start you crap about being jipped or mistreated.

casual

cas·u·al /ˈkæʒ
thinsp.png
u
thinsp.png
əl/ Show Spelled[kazh-oo-uh
thinsp.png
l] Show IPA
–adjective

1. happening by chance; fortuitous: a casual meeting.

2. without definite or serious intention; careless or offhand; passing: a casual remark.

3. seeming or tending to be indifferent to what is happening; apathetic; unconcerned: a casual, nonchalant air.

4. appropriate for wear or use on informal occasions; not dressy: casual clothes; casual wear.

5. irregular; occasional: a casual visitor.

6. accidental: a casual mishap.

7. Obsolete . uncertain.

Since you seem to not understand the word there is the actual definition. As you can see your statement about winning is all that matters directly contradicts the very meaning of the word casual. Now I do not dispute that it would be possible for a casual player to win though a casual player can not have the goal to win. They simply would win if they happened to win and lose if they happened to lose not really preferring one outcome over the other. So please learn the meaning of a word before you try to use it in the future.

As to the second part that may sting if I actually had any respect for you what-so-ever but since I don't, your words merely make me laugh.

Well you are saying that silent quit because of what happen with you and not that he was first getting beaten up by me then I took a break then my fellow tribe mates joined in jv and logboss. Then I was back and just when I cleared almost all his villages near me he went barbarian but it was not because of this but rather you. He even had a post stating as much that he quit right after logboss and jv hit him, of course he had a post about never quitting also. I just do not believe you sorry, I am sorry what happen to you since I would have liked to show you if skill has any thing to do with this game. Current tactic I am using make my enemy send support and troops to one k while my friends easily take his villages in another. Yes sidewinder this is you but if you pull support I will take every one of those villages so I hope your friends can help you since remember TLA will never lose.

um....that would be a strategy not a skill Sean. I never said there wasn't any strategy to this game.