chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104,953
Side 2: 0
Difference: 104,953

chart
The beat down begins at the top?

jakeeboy

Wow, maybe you need to see the big picture.
http://en30.tribalwarsmap.com/history/tribe/35839#odd
Not so bad then eh?

Side 1:
Players: Tywyllwch
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 60
Difference: 39

chart

Side 1: 194,764
Side 2: 550,570
Difference: 355,806

chart

Looks like you are doing pretty damn well yourself.

varden7676

Wow, maybe you need to see the big picture.
http://en30.tribalwarsmap.com/history/tribe/35839#odd
Not so bad then eh?

Side 1:
Players: Tywyllwch
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 60
Difference: 39

chart

Side 1: 194,764
Side 2: 550,570
Difference: 355,806

chart

Looks like you are doing pretty damn well yourself.

If you read the other thread it is all explained carefully by myself and spyke.

jakeeboy

Yes it sure is, you are getting the living crap bashed out of you. It is a good explanation really.

varden7676

Yes it sure is, you are getting the living crap bashed out of you. It is a good explanation really.

This is a prime example of 'RAM' arrogance, when presented with a perfectly logical explanation that proves how they are getting beaten, they deny it and talk absoulute BS.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Unfortunately for you, the stats dont explain exactly what is happening here.. but i can assure you that dear old karma is in some serious trouble.

In the case of escape, they knew what could and would happen.. and arent very concerned? The difference is Karma is the duke of Ram... and after him there is no telling what phoenx can do. We know he is the most stacked player in Ram history, so after he falls.. means that the rest of yuo wont get the support that he had. :icon_twisted:

So how about you stay on topic here, Phoenx vs Ram, as opposed to your only really positive situation??

jakeeboy

Don't worry Paj, when we have taken out the trash we will be able to give you a good battle.

Red quit on them, they are in very dire straights now. Won't be long till...

DeletedUser

Don't worry Paj, when we have taken out the trash we will be able to give you a good battle.

...Till your cured of your Delirium... :icon_wink:

-Spyke

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Dude, quit talking>

Ram has tried its damndest to remove us. Hasnt happened. We are now striking back, at the time of my choosing, as i told everyone i would months ago> Karma is severely weakened, and we are pretty much not gonna stop on him until he is gone from kd 65/74/75... we even plan to ruin his villages in his home kds. ;)

You guys threatened and "showed" us catting wars... this is what we call Cratering... :icon_cool:

Think you can backtime every nuke being used to keep your little craters small?

KarmaX

I am not the one arrogant here. You shall see what is arrogance and stubbornness is. I do clap for PHOENX to get those villages as I don't like getting sitter and do like playing Warcarft a lot, but as PHOENX had their calculated Loss, so do RAM: :icon_twisted:

RAM ODD (Check mine out) :

[SPOIL]
KarmaX%20100%20mil%20ODD.jpg

[/SPOIL]

PHOENX ODA: Entire tribe 14 mil ODA only this op on me or have been attacking others too? Wow!

[SPOIL]
PHOENX%20ODA.jpg

[/SPOIL]

Different side, different opinions, so I say that both sides have had losses, and you can be the judge and see who came out on top. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Karma, Karma, Karma...

All about you I see... Check at my ODD!!!! Remember to thank all those who supported to get your "super stats".

I don't think there is anything there that doesn't prove Paj's point.... He cleared your stacks so high ODD is only normal... Nothing impressive.

Anyway... congrats to Phoenx for blowing up that frontline. The next part is going to be very interesting. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Depressing huh?

Too bad your players have quite a different rhetoric in game. :lol:

You should talk with Vult a bit more. :icon_wink:

KarmaX

Have you really sunk to that as a retort? :icon_rolleyes:

It is not about sinking or floating. It is about with or against. You're against, he's against, so obviously your point of view will be the same. A fighter without scars would be amazing aye? I'm not giving up even till my last village stands, we have yet to give a blow :p

Depressing huh?

Too bad your players have quite a different rhetoric in game. :lol:

You should talk with Vult a bit more. :icon_wink:

Ya,i talk to him a lot, even on cell phone. U jealous?

DeletedUser

You seem comfortable in your little dreamy bubble. Stay in it :icon_wink:

The he is against means he will be against is a little bit lame. All you can post are stupid content less quip.

You have limited intelligence but believe your some kind of TW god. Funny :)