Intelligence on Tea Party!

DeletedUser

In order to help Fang in their war against Party!, as a war correspondent, im posting here the scout reports of Party! first, and some little comments.

Welcome all for discussions:lol:

1. Report 1: Ninjavitis - Main Village
http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/4fa417e4a1dd510c0d42e0776935f30a

Comment:
- Large but small barrack and stable compared to points, can be easily routed with a LC attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88396

You know what i think.. I think that ngunghuong is upset because an experienced tribe dont except noobs such as him self, so he thinks scouting players from us is gonna help him be recognized because simply no body cares about him.

DeletedUser

even BOSS wouldnt invite him lol
what a noob, split, you or someone from party! should just take him out and shut him up finally

DeletedUser88396

i would love to, but i am a fair distance away, and my troops could go to better use

DeletedUser

Lol, Split and Zach, you said earlier that I was talking off topic in the war thread, and you two now are doing the same. This is an topic on the intelligence about Party!, not about Ngunghuong.

But i m a hospitable host, and wont say such things like Shut up or Get Lost here. Just behave yourselves:lol:.

About being a noob: I admitted myself several times, lol, dont see it as something to worry about.

To Split: You may be far away but Ninja and others are quite near. However, I bet they dont dare to make a move against me except for some scouting, coz I can criple their armies heavily and leave them helpless in the mercy of Fang:icon_razz:

For a tribe, im a lone wolf ever since i played TW, never apply myself to anything such as Party!, lol, so you can check and make sure of it.

DeletedUser

With what are you going to cripple anyone? With 1k axes and 300 LC?
Sigh...noobs. When will they get their heads out of their asses?

DeletedUser

With what are you going to cripple anyone? With 1k axes and 300 LC?
Sigh...noobs. When will they get their heads out of their asses?
Lol, I dont defend my village with axes and LC:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:, but i think you do, thats why you say so.

DeletedUser

Time to rip shreds through yet another poster because I think he needs to wake up to himself... [spoil]ego + me = bigger ego being used = big annoyance for those affected.[/spoil]

Lol, Split and Zach, you said earlier that I was talking off topic in the war thread, and you two now are doing the same. This is an topic on the intelligence about Party!, not about Ngunghuong.
By you posting this thread you've made it about yourself unwillfully by the sounds of it, so it is valid that they are talking ABOUT! you in this thread seeing as it may concern the parties of both Tribes.

But i m a hospitable host, and wont say such things like Shut up or Get Lost here. Just behave yourselves:lol:.

About being a noob: I admitted myself several times, lol, dont see it as something to worry about.
Hospitable? You practically told them to shut up in a round-a-bout way as to make you look better than they are... to me that isn't being hospitable at all. Let alone the fact that you meantion you are... reverse psychology sucks don't it?

To Split: You may be far away but Ninja and others are quite near. However, I bet they dont dare to make a move against me except for some scouting, coz I can criple their armies heavily and leave them helpless in the mercy of Fang:icon_razz:
I'd love to see you try it :lol:

For a tribe, im a lone wolf ever since i played TW, never apply myself to anything such as Party!, lol, so you can check and make sure of it.
Then why are you freely giving it to Fang for? Honestly... if you were truly a lone soldier you wouldn't be helping anyone out or trying to cause something to burn hotter than you can handle for the backlash.

Go back to your rock and sleep on it, good day to you sir!

/ends post shredding

DeletedUser

xfirestorm

Weren't u in clear! in world 26 or was that somone with the same name?

Oh and like whats under my name: Infactions: 1/0 (0)
Thats because of ngunghuong spaming the war that he wasnt in ...

BTW Fang disbanned :p

DeletedUser

Who said anything about you defending? Can't even read. Wonder how you even registered on TW.
Lol, Re-read the post and you would recognize that they were talking about nobling my village. If they come, i can criple their armies, isnt it clear:icon_biggrin:

To Leonova: I am helping Fang coz they are in a less advantageous situation, later on, i can turn against them if i love to.

DeletedUser

To Leonova: I am helping Fang coz they are in a less advantageous situation, later on, i can turn again them if i love to.
You... are... still... helping... them...

Less advantageous or not, you're doing what an ally/tribe mate/someone who isn't a lone soldier, is doing... nuff said and leaves thread alone.

DeletedUser

xfirestorm

Weren't u in clear! in world 26 or was that somone with the same name?

Oh and like whats under my name: Infactions: 1/0 (0)
Thats because of ngunghuong spaming the war that he wasnt in ...

Yes I was. :icon_redface:

@ngunghuong: cba to re-read their posts. I was replying to yours, not theirs.

DeletedUser

I dont see how i or split are going off-topic. you made the thread, your the one who posted the report, so you are involved in this thread and nothing is off topic about talking about you.

You may be far away but Ninja and others are quite near. However, I bet they dont dare to make a move against me except for some scouting, coz I can criple their armies heavily and leave them helpless in the mercy of Fang:icon_razz:

cripple there armies? most of them are atleast 3k (not gonna check but its around there) and you are 1.6k(?). sure, you could kill a nuke at most but you would get crushed, so dont be all cocky if you cant back it up, as i know for a fact you wouldnt be able to even handle 2 nukes. also you wouldnt even be able to clear 1 party! member.

Lol that was quick :p

DeletedUser88396

Lol, agreed, i guess its my turn mister pro, scout me, i wanna see with any of your scouts return, or of what you say about my village/'s

I suppose, all your scouts will die, and you will make an assumption that i scout whore, and i will be an easy target :lol: