BTW goes for our cheesecake!!!

DeletedUser

wow

haha people left for other reasons besides for cheese. On the day that cheese declared war so did two other tribes. their leader went inactive so a forum mod by the name of timbal2 stepped up. He turned it into a dictatorship requiring account sitting troops checks and deleting and moving most forums around with out leadership permission. He got rebelled against and then left. His group followed him. Some people who left the tribe may have done it because of all the wars but most did it because of that. And Yawn did a lot more to tear at the tribes loyalties

DeletedUser

I don't understand if BTW was to the north-east of there K and there is only (4) Yawn! members how did they loss ?

I mean even the nubbest of nubs/lowest of low experience leader's would be able to pull thorugh o_O

DeletedUser76428

I don't understand if BTW was to the north-east of there K and there is only (4) Yawn! members how did they loss ?

I mean even the nubbest of nubs/lowest of low experience leader's would be able to pull thorugh o_O

Werent you just listening?
It was obviously because of a forum mod rebellion
duh ;)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
haha people left for other reasons besides for cheese. On the day that cheese declared war so did two other tribes. their leader went inactive so a forum mod by the name of timbal2 stepped up. He turned it into a dictatorship requiring account sitting troops checks and deleting and moving most forums around with out leadership permission. He got rebelled against and then left. His group followed him. Some people who left the tribe may have done it because of all the wars but most did it because of that. And Yawn did a lot more to tear at the tribes loyalties
ouch!:icon_eek:

Rudegar

Originally Posted by spy
Hello proud enemies of BTW,

Today marks the official collapse of the BTW tribe. Many of their leaders have quit and join other tribes. Although players remain in the tribe they are mostly in-actives. they lack the defense needed to defend more attacks. nobles away. Most of the players are reforming in -F-, with the intention of marking an offensive against YAWN!. Those who don't move plan to stay in BTW and attempt to get it back on its feet. My plan is to move to -F-, with your agreement and continue my work in that tribe.

glad I could help,

translation.... we got our arses handed to us by a tribe 2/3rds our size so we are going to run off somewhere else regroup and try start a war where we have a 1 to 12 member count advantage in the K as we think theres a slim chance we may be able to pull through

Carlosmaster

-F- is not launching an offensive against YAWN!, they're too busy wrecking YAWN! trains.